Chapter 152: Team Field (23) Retribution! That!

After being chased by the poisonous needle bee for a day, Bailiyan couldn't run at this time, "Or, let's take a break?"

"No, you can rest after crossing this hill."

"what......"

"Buzz..."

The poisonous needle bee chased up again. After hearing this sound, the few people who were already unable to run immediately ran forward. They don't want to be stabbed by such a sharp thorn, it hurts, and they will die...

At this time, Mu Qingxin's team once again staged a chasing battle with the Poisonous Needle Bee, each with a green look on their faces...and they ran hard, and now they heard the "buzzing" sound and their scalp numb.

In the camp

"Haha..." Li Can laughed aloud with joy.

"Finally let them suffer a little bit. Why are these poisonous needle bees so weak that they can't catch up with them..." Gray looked at the slow-flying poisonous needle bee hating iron and steel.

Ou Yuxiu had already completed his investigation at this time and came back. He stood by the monitor and looked at his panting cousin. He said bitterly, "These stinky boys are all to blame for their greed, otherwise there are so many things!"

"Oh! Let them eat and drink and sleep well all day long, let us watch drooling, the poisonous bee, stab them quickly and hard!" Banhari cheered the poisonous bee loudly.

Ling Xuan's forehead twitched, "Why do you bother to be jealous and hate a group of children, alas" I am also jealous, but I won't say it!

Since the last time Burton appeared because of the devil vine, the people on Burton's side hadn't noticed it because of laziness, and almost caused a catastrophe. The next day, Qin Jiyou ordered all Burton's people to be driven out. Regarding military training, The Nether team grabbed it with one hand. Originally Burton was still protesting, but Dean Haqilin also spoke, and solemnly stated that all military training matters were entrusted to the Nether team, Burton and others were not allowed to... intervene. In this way, Burton Had to hold back his breath without saying a word.

Since then, the monitoring room has become an entertainment place for the Nether team. There are people around 24 hours a day, especially during the day, when it is surrounded by a bunch of people.

Not worrying about the safety of the students, and... was seduced by the leisurely and contented attitude of Mu Qingxin's team.

A whole row of surveillance, it was terrible that the other teams had been through it. For a green flag, it was either a fight between teams or a fight with alien animals and plants. At night, it was even more difficult, for fear that one would be attacked inadvertently. More than ten days have passed, each of them has gone from being full of energy at the beginning to being unlovable now. They all sympathized after seeing it.

but! There is a wonderful team, but it is different from the others!

Others struggled to find the green flag. The team's eyes didn't know how long, and they could be found in such a deep place.

The other teams don't send several people to watch the night in turn, and dare not fall asleep. This team is good, with a protective cover, and everyone sleeps well!

The nutrition...liquid and energy......liquids of other teams are almost used up, and they all endure not daring to use them, endure the hunger, endure the pain, endure the exhaustion and continue to rush forward. What about this team? From the first day of the field battle, they have not seen them use any nutrient...liquid and energy...liquid, and what's more hateful is that Mu Qingxin actually made food for them with local materials, although they didn't know what those things could be. Can't eat good or not, but they salivate looking through the screen.

After so many days, others were hungry and dizzy, tired and dizzy. This team was raised in vain and fat, all of them were obviously fleshy, and the field was like traveling and playing, you say they hate it or not!

Now, the retribution has finally come, "Poisonous Needle Bee, do more and stab them! Let them scream, let them relax..." Li Can shouted loudly.

f eighth team: "..."