Chapter 88: Successful space upgrade (1)

Suddenly, complaints continued to sound in the entire research room, but no one dared to curse Moss, otherwise Moss would definitely make them unable to work. Either all the data disappeared, or the research results were wrong... chaotic...

In the next moment, a cheerful and cheerful voice sounded in the research room. Everyone looked at the cute little **** the screen and listened to the crisp and sweet songs. The sadness and anger in the heart gradually disappeared, and an unprecedented happy mood rose. , It's like I just finished a difficult project, like the day when I just got married with my wife, like when my son was born when he was born...

"Look, I'm right, isn't there a mental fluctuation?" After the song was played, Moss kindly restored all the screens to the state just now.

Everyone in the research room looked at the data they had been researching, and hadn't recovered. Suddenly they felt that the data was too boring, affecting their mood, like family members, it seemed like a week or a month? Still haven't returned home for half a year?

The researcher decisively saved the data, turned off the computer to pack things and went home, and suddenly wanted to go home to see his wife and children, whether it was his parents, or his friends...

Yarman looked at Moss triumphantly, "Everyone is gone, are you satisfied?"

"Satisfied, satisfied, this shows that my judgment is not wrong, that girl's mental power should be good, oh, I seem to have something to do, goodbye" after speaking, ignoring Yar, who was getting colder and colder all over his body. Man, Moss quickly slipped away.

Yalman looked at the research room that had been halfway away, shook his head, and continued his research.

The opening ceremony of Philippe College has ended. All the students have gone back. The time for this year's military training has just been notified at the end of the year. It is scheduled to assemble and set off at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning.

The students of other grades, Gui Kulang Howl, also wanted to participate in this year's military training, but they were all rejected.

The students participating in the military training were triumphant. Ling Xuan looked at these triumphant students and lit a candle for them silently. Children, you are still too young. I hope that in the next month, don't cry. do not regret!

The three of Mu Qingxin, who returned to the dormitory, sat in the living room. Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan were comforting Mu Qingxin. Mu Qingxin couldn't help cursing at the thought of being watched by all kinds of strange eyes along the way. Moss.

Suddenly, Mu Qingxin felt the connection of space, her depressed mood immediately disappeared, and she was extremely excited, "Lingling, Lanlan, I'm going to train, and I will go back to the room first." After speaking, she quickly returned to the room and closed the door, and immediately entered the space. .

"Eh? You need to rest..." Dongfang Ling said worriedly looking at the closed door.

Shui Huanlan looked at the closed room, pulled Dongfang Ling, and whispered, "Sister Lingling, do we need to prepare energy...liquid, wait for Xinxin to use it for her?"

"Yes, I put the energy...liquid on the table, and you can see it when you need it." After speaking, I took out all the energy......liquid I bought and put it on the table.

"Xinxin won't come out for a while. It's too early. I'll go into the virtual battlefield to fight, how about you?" Dongfang Ling asked worriedly, looking at the worried Shui Hualan. This silly girl is too courageous. Now, speaking aloud can scare her to tears.

Shui Huanlan looked at the closed door and looked at Dongfang Ling who was about to leave, and said, "I will also go back to my room to train, and pack my things to prepare for the military training tomorrow."

"Okay, then I'll go back to the room."

"Ok"

The two left the living room and returned to their respective rooms.