Chapter 36: Black card

"I'm going to eat it" Dongfang Ling couldn't wait to pick up the fork and fork the dumplings and start eating.

"I want to eat too." Ou Xuemei also took a fork to eat, because she still didn't know how to use chopsticks.

Dongfang Ze silently picked up the fork and began to eat dumplings. After eating it, he felt that the ancient books he had read before said that eating delicious food is like a feeling of happiness, the taste buds are fully opened, and the cells all over the body are roaring with joy.

"It's delicious..." Dongfang Ling said contentedly, narrowing his eyes.

"It's delicious, baby, let's have dumplings when we get home, let your grandpa...milk...maternal grandparents try it all"

"Of course." Mu Qingxin also ate the dumplings contentedly. The ingredients produced by Interstellar are so delicious. She can also try to move the animals and plants of Interstellar to space to see what happens in the end.

It's just that the ones bought on the Star.com are processed and delivered by post. They are dead, probably because they are afraid that living things will endanger people's safety. In the future, there will be opportunities to travel to various planets by themselves and collect animals and plants.

The four of them ate the remaining two plates, and lay down on the sofa contentedly.

"Xinxin, you are so amazing. The dumplings are so delicious. I have never eaten such delicious food." Dongfang Ling said contentedly, holding his stomach full of food. "If you can eat well every day The food should be so good."

Mu Qingxin smiled and looked at Dongfang Ling, "That's not easy. After you arrive at the academy, you often come to me and I will make you delicious food."

"But the command department and the art department are far apart..." Dongfang Ling pointed at his brother sadly, and blamed his brother for not agreeing to change his department.

Dongfangze felt his sister's sad gaze and did not look at her. He was shocked at this moment. The dumplings he just ate had not changed in appearance, but changed in his body. 

The spiritual energy in his body rose greatly, and he was walking in the meridians. There was a slight looseness in the barrier that had long been stagnant in the foundation building.

A gloomy light flashed in Dongfang Ze's eyes, and she looked at Mu Qingxin who was talking to her sister without leaving a trace, and then lowered her head to wonder what she was thinking.

Perceiving that the aura in his body had stopped, Dongfang Ze raised his head, still with an elegant smile on his face, and said softly, "Thank you for the hospitality of Madam Mu and Xinxin at noon today. Please forgive me for any interruption."

"Nothing, and Lingling and Xinxin are still classmates, so I didn't bother." Ou Xuemei said with a smile.

Dongfang Ze took out a black card and said, "There is no gift to give. If you encounter something in your heart in the future, take this card to any mailing company in StarCraft. They will help you solve it. Be sure to collect it."

"It's getting late. Let's go back first. Excuse me." With that, Dongfang Ze got up and looked at his sister. Dongfang Ling hurriedly got up, and reluctantly said to Mu Qingxin, "Heart, I will come again, wait for me."

Ou Xuemei looked at the black card on the table. Before she recovered, she was pulled by her daughter. After recovering, she saw that the two Dongfangze brothers and sisters had reached the door.

"Come over and play when you have time. When Capital Star is a guest, you can visit Mu's house." Ou Xuemei quickly got up to see them off.

"Okay, please stay, madam." Dongfangze smiled, nodded to indicate to stay, and left with his sister.

After closing the door, Ou Xuemei's face regained dignity, picked up the black card on the table, and saw a layer of platinum passing through. There was nothing written on it, except that there was a traditional "Ze" in the middle, exactly the same as the mail package.

"Mom, what is this?" Mu Qing looked at Heika curiously.

Ou Xuemei handed the card to her daughter, looking at her ignorant face, she was delighted with her daughter's good fortune, "Remember that mom told you about the mailing company in StarCraft? If you guessed it correctly, the one who was from the mailing company just now I don't know if it's the boss, but if you can take out this card and say the promise you just made, even if you're not the boss, it's very important.

If you encounter any difficulties in the future, please take this card to the mailing company and they will help you. "Ou Xuemei thought, it's great that her daughter has added another layer of protection.

Mu Qingxin looked at the card in her hand and thought of Dongfang Ze just now, and she couldn't help but marvel. The light that passed through the great **** was really powerful. You can meet a great person on a ship, haha.

"Heart must be collected," Ou Xuemei exhorted.

"Well, don't worry, mother" Mu Qingxin put the card into the space, and then cleared the plates on the table. Because there was not enough time at noon, there were enough dumplings for them to eat, and there were still a lot of dumplings left. Of course, the biggest reason is that she doesn't like the shape of the dumplings made by Lingling and her mother...

"Do you want to finish packing these? Mom will pack it too." Ou Xuemei wiped off her sleeves and prepared to carry the bags.

Mu Qingxin thought of the piles of "Baba" of different sizes, and quickly stopped, "Mom, you can rest and rest. I'll just wrap the rest. You can rest, relax, let's talk about it, anyway. I have nothing to do, just pass the time."

Ou Xuemei thought that most of the dumplings she made at noon today were "dead", so she no longer shirks, "Well then, don't wrap the dumplings when you are tired, and rest."

"Yeah" Mu Qingxin put all the kitchen utensils in, only took out the sinks and skins and put them on the table, put a few more boxes, ready to wrap them directly in.

Seeing her daughter making dumplings in an orderly manner, Ou Xuemei once again admired her daughter's ingenuity, thinking of her craftsmanship, smiled and shook her head, turned and walked aside, took out the experimental equipment from the space button, and studied the seeds her daughter gave her. .

The whole afternoon was spent in the study of Mu Qingxin making dumplings and Ou Xuemei.

On the other side, after Dongfang Ze and Dongfang Ling returned to the lounge, Dongfang Ze entered the training room. Dongfang Ling looked at the closed training room. After being bored, he boarded the star network and entered the virtual battlefield for training.

In the evening, Dongfangze finally came out of the training room, and the whole momentum changed completely.

"Master." Seeing the change of the master, the shadows congratulated the master on his promotion.

Dongfang Ze was still light and breezy, sitting on the sofa thinking, and after a while, he raised his head to look at Ying Yi, "You go and transfer Lingling to... Art department."

Yingyi looked at his master in surprise. The master didn't agree with him in the morning. Why did he change his mind now, "Master, do I need to discuss it with my family?" After all, the Art Department is equivalent to the Waste Department, and I can't learn it at all. To anything.

"No, I will tell them when I go back."

"Yes, master." Yingyi turned around and started contacting the people of Philipbel, telling them to transfer the line to Miss.

"Inform them by the way, secretly protect Lingling and Mu Qingxin"

"Yes"

The shadows are all suspicious...confused, Miss Protection, they understand, why do they want to protect that girl?

Ying Sanying glanced at each other, thinking in her heart, wouldn't it be the master who was also cute by the little girl's appearance...