Chapter 176: Come back home

Ling Xuan looked at a few people and said disgustedly, "Why, didn't you still hesitate just now? I'm not afraid I will cheat you now!"

"No, no, the deputy commander is kind to us, but we remember that, the deputy commander is so good, how can he cheat us!"

"Yeah, yeah, what did our brother say about pits?" There is no shallow pit, only deep pit!

Several people said that Ling Xuan's face was full of complacency, "Okay, wait, I will buy it for you tomorrow, and wait for me to inform you to come and get it!" After speaking, he left, and he had to personally explain to the people of Capital Star .

Capital Star

The Mu family, everyone in the Mu family deeply welcomes the arrival of Dongfang Ling. There is a girl who is the same age and cute as Xinxin. The most important thing is that he is still a good friend. Why don't they like it!

"Gao Zu~" Mu Qingxin saw Gao Zu sitting on the sofa at a glance. She ran over and sat next to Gao Zu, lovingly holding Gao Zu's arm.

"I'm back obediently, how about the military training? Isn't it tired or dangerous?" Mu Zhaohui asked tenderly, holding her baby great-granddaughter.

Mu Qingxin answered one by one.

Mu Xutao on the side looked at his granddaughter blankly, his sons and grandchildren were not at home, he became the bottom of the family, alas.

Ou Xuemei and Borissa knew that they could not grab the baby, so they turned their attention to Dongfang Ling, and asked Dongfang Ling from time to time, but she didn't feel unfamiliar and polite.

"Oh~" Mu Xutao sighed and glanced at other people secretly, no one heard.

"Oh~" the voice increased, but no one noticed.

Mu Xutao took a deep breath, "Oh!!!"

This sigh finally attracted everyone's attention. Mu Qingxin smiled and looked at Mu Xutao solemnly, "Grandpa, what's wrong with you?"

Mu Xutao squinted at his granddaughter, and immediately retracted his gaze, with a sad sigh, "Oh, no one sees me, and no one misses me. I think about it day and night, oh~"

This melancholy fan got Borissa and Mu Zhaohui's eyes and didn't want to look at him.

Mu Qing came down to her grandpa's arms, ran to her grandpa, and hugged him crookedly, "Grandpa, why no one misses you? I miss you in my heart. I think about it every day~"

When she was told by her granddaughter, Mu Xutao immediately... a big smile appeared on her face, and she looked down at her good granddaughter, "Baby, are you tired from military training? How are you getting along with your friends? The instructors are not strict..."

Mu Qing said the same words patiently three times, but she didn't feel impatient at all, she said it seriously every time, and other people listened patiently. The whole atmosphere was full of warmth.

This is probably a scene of concern between relatives. No matter how nagging or asking repeatedly, relatives will never feel annoying.

Finally, General Mu Qingxin told her family about the military training. Dongfang Ling added that the two generals said what happened in the military training one by one. They were bullied by Pete, and they did not say it at the same time. They are worried.

When the two of them were talking dry and dry, a cup of hot and fragrant tea appeared in front of them. Mu Qingxin raised her eyes and smiled happily, "Bill, thank you!"

Bill blinked, with a sad expression on his face, "Master, you finally saw Bill, and Bill wants to die the master~~~"

Mu Qingxin was startled by Bill's complaint... "Women's tone", "Bi... Bill, what's wrong with you?"

Seeing the young master's face with horror, Bill was stunned and looked down to search for the information he had previously found.