Chapter 185: Let go

"It seems to be in the medical department..." The deputy commander just moved in the direction to the medical department.

"I'll go over immediately, you all stay still!" Andre commanded calmly and hurriedly to the medical department. At the same time, he wondered why Mu Qidong would chop off Allen. The relationship between them is so good, Ai Lun has a good skill, how could he let the brat chop it? I don't know how the injury is...

After being scolded by Mu Qidong, Alan stared at the box on the table with a bitter face and didn't dare to move. He was afraid that his brother would chop off his hand. Hey, why did he find out so soon? I will find it after I have finished eating.

With a "clam", Allen trembled, watching his door being kicked out of a big hole, swallowing the words in his mouth, and quickly got up and walked towards his black-faced and cold-eyed brother.

Allen bent over and lowered his head and smiled, "Hey, Dongzi, you are here, look, I'll help you get your package back, here, here..." Allen quickly picked up the box on the table and handed it to Mu Qidong exuding air-conditioning.

Mu Qidong took the box with a dark face, glanced at the smirking Allen blankly, lowered his head and opened the box to check the contents.

Allen immediately raised his hand, "I didn't move the contents, I really didn't move at all!" Before he could move, you killed...

Mu Qidong didn't make a sound... She closed the box with a glamorous look, looked up at Alan grimly, and opened her lips lightly, "Originally, I planned to call you to eat with you after receiving this. Now..., huh!" He glanced at Alan who was regretful, turned and left.

Allen felt the regret at this moment, "No, Dongzi, you have mercy on me. I was wrong today. I shouldn't rob your package privately. It's all my fault. Would you forgive me? I don't dare anymore, Dongzi, don't ignore me, don't ignore me, my heart will be broken..."

At this moment, outside the shattered door, there were people peeking on their faces. Seeing the scene inside, they were all stunned. I saw Major Allen hugging the deputy commander from behind, and Major Allen's The words of the time make people think...

"Let go!" Mu Qidong said coldly.

"Don't let it go! Don't let it go! Don't let it go! Unless you forgive me, otherwise I won't let you go!!!" Allen stalked and hugged Mu Qidong.

Mu Qidong glanced coldly at the people peeking outside, and was swept by the cold gaze of the deputy commander...the people outside immediately hid for fear of being spotted by the deputy commander, although this kind of thing is normal. ...

In the interstellar, there are more men than women, and homosexuality is very normal, and it is also a legal marriage that men and men get married. There are also women who get married, but originally women...have less sex. If women and women get married, it will make a lot of single dogs cry in pain because there are fewer resources.

On the contrary, male...sex marriages will be supported by a group of male...sex compatriots because they believe that there is true love between them (and the competitiveness is much less!).

Mu Qidong pulled away Alan's hand impatiently. He was not used to being so close to him except his relatives, not to mention holding himself so tightly!

"No, no, you quickly say forgive me, forgive me, I will let go..." Quickly say forgive me, and then I can have a reason to eat the delicious food in your hands!

In order to eat a bite, Alan can be regarded as his own face, no, he has no face, as long as he can eat delicious food, he is willing to do anything.

Andre hurried over and saw a group of people around Allen's office.