Chapter 75: Admission (2)

Mu Qixi said relievedly, "Xinxin, don't worry when you arrive at school. The third brother has already taken care of you. If you encounter any problems, you can go to them. I will send you the list. Please call it as you please, don't care."

"Okay, thank you third brother."

"If there is something that can't be solved, you can always find Big Brother, and Big Brother will solve it for you." Mu Qidong exhorted.

"Who is bullying you, remember to find your second brother, and the second brother will call you back!" Mu Qinan smiled mildly and his eyes flashed sternly. As long as someone has the courage to bully his heart, he must have the courage to accept punishment!

Mu Qing scratched her head, just going to school, there would be any danger, but Mu Qingxin still agreed one by one. In Mu Qing's heart, campus life is just like her previous life. As long as she doesn't cause trouble, there will be nothing. Dangerous, spend the next ten years of campus life in peace.

Soon, the speeding car stopped, Mu Qing took a deep breath and got out of the car.

The sun shines..., looking up to the front, I am in a daze to see the ancient Roman architecture in the movie, the majestic and huge buildings, many students wearing the same clothes of different colors...and many children in casual clothes and giving away The parents they came, these children in casual clothes should be newborns, only ten years old.

"Heart"

Mu Qingxin saw Dongfang Ling in a water-blue...color dress and ran over with a bright smile, still shadows behind her.

When "Ling Ling" walked to Mu Qingxin in Dongfang Ling, Mu Qingxin happily took her hand.

Seeing that Xinxin's family had also arrived, Dongfang Ling politely called, "Hello, uncles and aunts, and good brothers."

"Lingling is good, getting more and more beautiful!" Ou Xuemei looked at Dongfang Ling happily. Her daughter had a companion in school, and they were less worried.

Dongfang Ling smiled shyly, and glanced at the three brothers standing behind Xinxin. In addition to Mu Qixi's last time, there are two others who are as tall and handsome as his brother. short.

Mu Qingxin keenly discovered that the compassion in Lingling's eyes was distressed, what's the situation!

Dongfang Ling held Xinxin's hand tightly and said firmly, "Xinxin, I will definitely protect you, and I will never let others laugh at you" Short!

"???" Why laugh at me? Mu Qingxin said that she was a little confused at this time.

The people in the Mu family looked at the little girl for a while and looked at them, and after a while, they knew what the little girl was thinking. They couldn't help covering their faces and smirking. They dare not discuss the issue of height in front of the baby at home. In fact, they all think it's okay, but the baby cares about it.

"Xinxin, let's go in."

"okay."

The college stipulates that except for students, other people and robots are not allowed to enter the college, so the parents who come to pick up and drop off are kept outside the door.

Mu Fengnian and Ou Xuemei also followed Mu Qingxin to the door, and they were allowed to enter after watching Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling submit the doorman admission notice.

"Mom and dad, eldest brother, second elder brother and third elder brother, goodbye, I will go home after the holiday, and you guys have to be well." Mu Qingxin stood at the school gate and said goodbye to her family.

"Yeah, I have to be good at school, baby, I have to tell us something..." Although he was reluctant, there were still people in line behind, so after a quick goodbye, Mu Qingxin followed Dongfang Ling and turned and entered hand in hand. campus.

The two of them are in a very high mood. One is because they finally got rid of the supervision of their family for the first time, and the other is because they came to such a cool school for the first time, and, hey, there are so many different kinds of... What about handsome men and beautiful women.

Mu Qingxin's eyes widened, watching the handsome guys walking around in the school, there are really no ugly people in the interstellar, they are all high-valued people, but... if you see too many high-valued people, you can't remember these. The appearance of a person has no special...color...sex.

After watching it for a while, Mu Qingxin didn't have any interest in watching them. They were so handsome and beautiful. She couldn't remember what she had just watched, and she was aesthetically tired, so let's watch the school scenery.

Mu Qing didn't know it at all. When she was observing other people, many people were watching her. Everyone was attracted by the cute and cute **** this face. However, He's really small. Is a ten-year-old child so small now? Or is it a child of another race? Hey, I feel a little familiar. Where have you seen it?

"Wow, it's so big..." Mu Qingxin exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's so big, we've been walking for half an hour, but we haven't even reached the dormitory..." Dongfang Ling looked at the map on the map, "There is still two-thirds of the way, Ao, so tired. ."

Mu Qingxin was also a little tired, "Why don't we use the flying skateboard directly."

"it is good!"

Dongfang Ling took Mu Qingxin with him, got on the skateboard, and flew to the dormitory quickly.

"Haha, this is the correct way to walk in the academy!" Dongfang Ling laughed loudly.

Mu Qingxin looked at the flying buildings on both sides, and said with some worry, "Lingling, can you slow down, what if you bump into someone?"

Dongfang Ling said indifferently, "It's okay, trust my technique, I won't hit anyone!"

"Hey, get out of the front!!"

As soon as Dongfang Ling's proud voice fell, he suddenly heard a horrified roar from the right side. Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling jumped down, and they... looked over...sexually, and saw a dark figure flying directly towards them. Come here.

"what!"

"bump"

"Ouch"

"Fuck"

After a while jumping over, three people fell on the ground, and their respective skateboards flew down to a few people not far away. The students coming and going around saw this kind of crash with no surprises, so they took a look and left.

Mu Qingxin stood behind and saw the person who had hit him on the side. Her first reaction was to protect Lingling, and her mental energy immediately spread out and enveloped the two of them. So when she fell, there was not much mental energy wrapped around the two of them. It hurts, but the other person is not so lucky.

"Hiss~, it hurts me to death, fuck, you don't have long eyes when you walk, didn't you see me flying over, don't you know how to hide?!"

"Lingling, how are you doing, are you okay?" Mu Qingxin lifted Dongfang Ling up and glanced at Lingling's body. There was no damage or bruises, and she suddenly felt relieved.

Dongfang Ling was still a little dazed. He didn't know what had just happened. He stared blankly and nervously at his heart. When he looked not far away, he used the flying skateboard for two years, and there was still a complaint in his ear. Only then came back, it turned out that they were hit!

"Ah! My limited edition skateboard. I just got it yesterday. I haven't used it yet. Ah, what about my military training!!!"

The sound of wailing sounded, Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling turned their heads and saw a woman wearing a blue... colored uniform with short golden hair. Under the sunlight... it was a little dazzling and looked clean. The delicate face was crying without tears at this time, holding a dazzling blue...color flying skateboard with distress on his face.