Chapter 145: Team Field (16) Want to run?

"Sorry, I'm late, I'm sorry..." Qin Jiyou took out a bottle of medicine...pour the little man's forehead and look at the person who is very weak in his arms and feels that he will disappear in the next second. Entering Mu Qingxin's mouth, feeling the breath in her body slowly recovering, Qin Jiyou looked down at Mu Qingxin's large and small wounds, with dark whirlpools flashing in his eyes, cold and deep gloom, "Hey, wait for me to give You take revenge!"

A gentle voice came into Mu Qingxin's ears, and she seemed to hear the usual, frowning eyebrows...the hairs relaxed.

Qin Jiyou's hand suddenly flashed with white...color light, gently stroking the wound of the person in his arms, and the wounds where he stroked were all healed without any scars.

After a while, all the wounds on Mu Qingxin's body had healed, but the blood on her body and the tattered clothes made her feel embarrassed at this time, but in Qin Jiyou's eyes, she was not ugly or dirty at all, she looked like a treasure. She, he took out a coat and put it on Mu Qingxin's body.

"Xinxin! Xinxin..."

Several people from Dongfang Ling screamed loudly and stumbled over. Just now they were shaken by the Devil's Vine. They were all injured, big or small, but no one flinched away. They were all desperately chasing the Devil's Vine. Save your heart.

"Heart!"

Several people from Dongfang Ling ran over, and at a glance they saw that a person in military uniform was attacking Devil Vine. When they felt relieved, they saw the heart held in the arms of Young Master Jiyou, and everyone ran over excitedly.

Qin Jiyou gently...touched...touched Xiao Ren'er's face, and said softly, "Hey, I'll take revenge for you!" After speaking, he handed the person in his arms to Dongfang Ling who was running over.

"Xinxin, um...Xinxin, what's wrong with you...Xinxin...Don't scare me... ooh..." Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan looked at Mu Qingxin who was covered in blood, so scared that they cried loudly, and several others were also affected. Shocked, don't let anything go wrong.

"She's okay, but she fainted with too much blood loss. You look at her." Qin Jiyou glanced at her in a faint... Mu Qingxin turned around and walked towards the devil vine who was fighting not far away.

At this time, Qin Jiyou's whole body was extremely cold, and he stepped towards the devil vines step by step, with gloom in his eyes, staring at those devil vines, huh, is the smell of blood from his girl?

The Devil Vine suddenly felt a terrifying breath, and stopped fighting with these prey, and that delicious little prey was gone. It was important to save his life!

"Heh, want to run? Did I agree?" Qin Jiyou looked at the Devil Vine who was about to escape, squinted and sneered, and didn't rush to chase him. He waited to go directly to its lair... the person who hurt him. , Will he still keep it?

"You stay." Qin Jiyou left a sentence and quickly disappeared in front of everyone.

"Okay... so fast..." Bai Liyan looked at the disappearing Young Marshal Jiyou dumbfounded.

The members of the Nether team put away their weapons, saw the shocked appearance of these children, laughed, "Is this shocked? Haha, our marshals hasn't used it yet. This is just a trivial matter. I want to see us. Isn't it handsome?"

"miss you!"

"Haha, then you should train well, improve yourself, wait until you are adults and join the recruitment of our Nether team, maybe you can still be selected, join our Nether team, so that you can see our young marshal style... "

"..." The rest of the Nether team looked at the captain's temptation... and shook his head. The captain seduceed wherever he went...oh no, it was...deceptive, haha...

However, when they joined the Nether team, didn't they also admire the boss before they came in? After they came in, they had the opportunity to see how powerful the boss was, and then they knew how weak they were, not even a tenth of the boss, but , This also strengthened the heart to follow the boss!

"Okay! We will definitely work hard, and we will definitely join the Nether team!" Bai Liyan said with firm eyes, full of admiration and yearning for Young Master Ji You.

At this time Bailiyan has decided that if he grows up to be as good as Marshal Jiyou, he will join the Nether team in the future and fight with Marshal Jiyou! Commander Baili couldn't think that his son was abducted after a military training. He was still waiting for his son to grow up and inherit his position. What should he do if his son is abducted? Is it too late to go back and make a man with his wife?

The captain of the first team saw the unconscious Mu Qingxin and admired him. They had been watching the surveillance just now, watching this little girl with such a small body but with such courage to fight against the devil vine. And also protected the teammates, they deeply admire.

"Let's get on the aircraft together and clean it up." The captain of the first team pointed to their unique aircraft parked next to the Nether team, and their aircraft had a rest area and a medical cabin.

"Thank you instructor!" Bai Liyan thanked the instructor.

"Hiss~"

"Lingling, are you okay?"

Dongfang Ling hugged Xinxin, accidentally pulled his wound, and sat down on the ground. Shui Huanlan hurriedly held Xinxin that was about to fall, and looked at Dongxin with worry.

Dongfang Ling twitched his cracked mouth and smiled, "It's okay, don't worry." Looking at the heart in his arms, he was very sad. Fortunately, the heart is okay, otherwise she...

The captain of the first team saw that these children were all injured, and knew that they did not abandon their partners just now. He felt that the children of the team had also developed affection, so he said the words just now and strode over, "I will Hug, you are all injured. There are... medicine and medical cabin in the aircraft, so go and treat the wound." As he said, he hugged Mu Qingxin.

The captain of the first team looked at Mu Qingxin in his arms, his soft, quiet face was soft in his heart, and he felt that he should find a partner. Well, next time he went home, he agreed to his parents' suggestion, went on a blind date, and got married. , Give birth to a soft and cute daughter, just as cute as this little guy!

"Jill, hurry up" Darren pulled La Gil, "I didn't expect you to be so loyal, you didn't leave!"

Jill looked back at Mu Qingxin's worried gaze, "As I said, my life was saved by Mu Xuemei. She is in trouble, I will definitely help her!"

"It's a man!" The members of Team Nether heard Jill's words and said with appreciation.

Complimented by the people of Team Nether, Jill blushed and smiled shyly, Team Nether, he will also join Team Nether in the future!

On the other side, Qin Jiyou followed the Devil Vine all the way to its lair...

Qin Jiyou looked at the red land in front of him, exuding the smell of decay, and scattered bones on the ground, humans and animals, and the devil vine's nest... the cave was underground, and the devil vine was just now. From the thick hole of the bucket...the hole goes in, and the underground is its nest...the hole.

"Huh? Don't think that when you reach your lair...the lair feels safe? Humph!"