Chapter 189: Old eleven

According to their words, this is the place they can see when they open their eyes, and the environment here is so good, it makes them very comfortable, and more importantly, there is good drinking water over there, so they are reluctant to leave. Ok.

"Hehe" Mu Qingxin chuckled, can it be okay? There is aura everywhere here, so I know the goods and know what good things are!

Mu Qing thought for a while, "Well then, if you want to live here, I won't stop it" and we should make up for our mistakes.

"Since I live in my space, I need you to follow my rules. First, you are not allowed to destroy anything here. Second, you are not allowed to attack me. This is my space. I think Let something disappear..." Mu Qingxin stretched out her hand and scratched a vegetable planted in the ground.

"Boom!" The vegetables instantly turned into scum.

"Ah!" The ten little poisonous needle bees shook their bodies, their little hearts throbbed, and they looked at Mu Qingxin again, full of awe and fear.

"Did you see it? My space is in charge, so you can't attack me." Mu Qingxin said with a serious face while holding back a smile.

"Thirdly, since you live in my space, you have to give me a little tip. Not much, just give me a little honey when I need it. How about it? Do you agree?" Mu Qing Xin Xin smelled the fragrant honey, looked at the ten little guys expectantly.

Ten little poisonous needle bees nodded one after another, "Okay, we agree, then you can turn us into scum like that."

A smile flashed in Mu Qing's eyes, "Deal!"

Stand up, clap your hands, walk towards the hive, walk to the side of the hive, condense your mental energy, wrap the hive, and look at the little sting bees, "Where is your fancy? I will help you move over. "

A few poisonous needle bees were pleasantly surprised, the boss took the lead in flying over, "Here, here." Haha, great, someone will help them, otherwise they don't know when to move.

Mu Qingxin followed, while the hive moved in the air under her mental power package, which was even more surprising in the eyes of the little poisonous needle bees.

These little poisonous needle bees, because they were just born, have been in the space as soon as they opened their eyes. They have not been in contact with the outside world. All they know is that they can fly and have "weapons", and they don't know anything else.

Therefore, in their opinion, Mu Qingxin is very powerful, not only can turn such big things (vegetables) into slag, but also let their home (beehive) follow her. It is really amazing!

Without Mu Qingxin's knowledge, she successfully harvested ten little...Miscellaneous bees!

Mu Qingxin followed the Poisonous Needle Bees to a tree, and looked surprised that this tree was obviously thicker and more prosperous than the others, and couldn't help but admire the eyes of these little guys again. They really knew the goods and were well selected.

Listening to the sting bees' instructions, placing the hive firmly on the top of the tree, watching the little guys flying happily, Mu Qing felt joyous in her heart.

Taking a bowl from the kitchen, Mu Qingxin beckoned to the Sting Bees to come over.

"Old Eleven, what's the matter?"

"..." Mu Qingxin was stunned when she heard this name, "What Eleven! Who do you call!" After all, she should be the boss!

Old Jiufei stepped forward and explained, "Who in our ranking opened his eyes first, the boss opened his eyes first and woke up, he is the boss, I am the ninth one to open his eyes, I am the old nine, you It was the eleventh who came to the space, so you are the eleventh!"