Chapter 193: Are you sure to put it here?

"Haha, this big bun is really alike, I want to eat it!" Mu Qixi was holding the handkerchief embroidered with the bun in his hand, laughing.

"This is noodles, one by one, so clear, heart-to-heart, so beautiful!" Dongfang Ling said excitedly.

"Yes, yes, beautiful and vivid, so vivid that people will like it at first sight." Mu Xutao smiled and nodded and looked at her baby, "Baby, did you do this?"

Hearing that, everyone looked at Mu Qingxin eagerly, and after seeing Mu Qingxin nodding, everyone's eyes brightened eagerly.

"Ahem"

Mu Zhaohui put down the handkerchief in his hand, coughed, and when everyone looked over, he casually took out a piece of paper from the space button, covered his mouth and coughed again.

"Ahem, ah, when you get old, you will have more coughs. There are so many preservatives on this paper, which are harmful to people's health...Ah, cough..."

Dongfang Ling tilted his head and looked at it, "Mu Gaozu, there are a lot of preservatives on the paper, so you can use less in the future. Moreover, you are not old at all, but you are young!"

Mu Zhaohui raised the corners of his mouth when he heard Dongfang Ling's words, but immediately pulled it down, "Ah, pity me, this old man, there is no such kind of pollution-free handkerchief, it looks good, healthy, and useful, alas..."

"..." Mu Xutao looked at his sad father, his old face was red, red for him!

Mu Qingxin looked at Gao Zu amusedly, "Gao Zu, don't worry, tomorrow I will give you a handkerchief that looks good, healthy, and acceptable. Don't use this kind of bleach preservative in the future, and some don't know what materials to use. The paper is made!"

When Mu Zhaohui heard it, he kept saying yes, "Okay, OK, I won't use it anymore!" It's better to be his great grandson!

Others saw that Gaozu Mu had used this method to ask for a handkerchief, and they wanted it too!

"Ahem..." Mu Xutao also covered his lips and coughed.

"If you have a cold, take... medicine, don't affect the atmosphere here!"

Just as Mu Xutao wanted to borrow his father's routine again, he also came here, but before he could say anything, he was interrupted by his father. Mu Xutao suffocated, a mouthful of old blood poured into his throat, and looked at his father with a flushed face. How could this be done, only officers and soldiers were allowed to light the lights, and the people were not allowed to light up!

When other people saw Grandpa Mu's deflated appearance, they all held back their smiles. It was so funny.

Borissa looked at Mu Qingxin directly, "Be good,...milk...milk also likes your handkerchiefs, can you embroider...milk...milk too?"

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Of course you can.... What kind of pattern does Nai like. Xinxin will embroider you!"

"Baby, mom wants one too, so don't you want to embroider one for mom?" Ou Xuemei looked greedy... Touching the handkerchief in her hand, it looked so good.

"Heart, I want one too..."

"Sister, give the third brother one too, and the third brother doesn't want to use that paper!"

Mu Qingxin nodded her head and agreed, Yu Guang took a look at her grandpa's small angry and aggrieved expression, smiled, and looked at it, "Grandpa, what pattern do you like? My heart will embroider one for you."

When Mu Xutao heard it, he swept away the previous malaise, and nodded with excitement and surprise, "Because, I like the pattern of this tea, you can embroider the tea!"

"Huh!" Mu Zhaohui just didn't like his son's proud appearance.

Others also told Mu Qingxin about the patterns they wanted, and Mu Qingxin wrote them down one by one.

Looking at the small handkerchiefs embroidered by Mu Qing's heart again, I really want to take them all.

Bill brought up the food delivered by Oulang, and everyone sat together for dinner. Recently, Mu's three meals a day were prepared and delivered by Oulang, and some were delivered to Oulang.

After dinner, Mu Zhaohui gave these small handkerchiefs to Bill, and asked him to deliver these handkerchiefs to Oulang and the others, so that they could hang these handkerchiefs in the shop.

On Linglang Street, a shop stopped and watched the shop, stretched his head to look, stopped to look, crouched on the door, looked up...

These people are all attracted by the pictures on the outside of this shop, because they can't see what the pictures are, and they thought they looked good before.

In the past two days, this shop has been wearing a very fragrant fragrance, which is very seductive.

The owner of the shop next to him also watched intuitively. He didn't know what the shop was going to do. It was kept secret from a month ago. There were robot criminals and miniature monitors all around here to monitor. This situation, Even the former Jinyu Pavilion did not have such a big battle.

It is said that it will open tomorrow, and I didn't see any publicity for this shop. The other owners shook their heads. The owner of this shop really doesn't know how to do business. He keeps investing in it. I don't know that the publicity will open tomorrow. It's really stupid. !

Suddenly, they saw the Mu's robot coming in, and the owners of other shops were looking at them. They knew they had been seeing the Mu's old man and Ou Jiazong's family coming here these days, and there were also several young people coming in and out. Yes, there are also people from other families who have entered. With so many people, they never know who the owner of this store is. It is impossible for one store. So many owners. If that is the case, then they don't want to make money. Rhythm!

"Bell, you are here, what's the matter?" Oulang was checking the ingredients and kitchen utensils to be used tomorrow to ensure that there would be no mistake in opening tomorrow. When he saw Bill coming in, his first reaction I just thought the old man had something to order.

Bill took out the box and handed it to Oulang, "Hello, Mr. Oulang, this is a handkerchief made by Master Xinxin and will be used tomorrow."

"Handkerchief?" Oulang took the box, opened it easily, saw the contents inside, took it out in shock, "This is...this is... embroidery? Priceless treasure..."

The embroidery patterns on this handkerchief are completely different from those embroidered by machines nowadays. At first glance, it is known that it is handmade. It is the same as the one kept in the museum. It is purely handmade and is a priceless treasure.

"My father meant that just hang these next to those pictures." Bill pointed to the pictures at the top of the store.

"What!!!" Oulang shouted loudly, looking at Bill in disbelief, "This is...this is a priceless treasure!!! Put it here?"

This is too big, do you know how many people and robots guard the slapped embroidery in the museum! And the embroidery in the museum is far from the exquisite and beautiful in his hands at this time, is it really going to be hung here?

"The old man ordered, what's the doubt... I'm going to tell the old man, I'll go back first, goodbye!" Bill also felt that these handkerchiefs made by the master were very precious but it was also the master's will, so it couldn't say anything, the master said What is what!