Chapter 162: Team field (33) face black

Pete's face... his complexion changed drastically. Is this not letting them go? The rest of the Pitt team hated Pete at this time. It was the captain's idea from the beginning to the end. They never asked their wishes. Isn't it good to look for the green flag honestly? I have to cooperate with the Rex team and have to do this kind of ambush. At this time, Pete's teammates have been separated from Pete, so that no one will join Pete in the military training, so Pete is lost. face.

When Baker heard Mu Qingxin's words, he smiled, "Don't worry, school girls, I didn't persuade you to let them go, seniors are not the kind of people who don't distinguish between right and wrong~"

Bellabeth looked at Mu Qingxin with a cold face, her eyes flashed with surprise, "School girl, you look so funny, you are so cute, and her cold face really doesn't match your cute appearance. , I should laugh, come on, laugh with my sister!"

"Laugh, let me take a picture first..."

Mu Qing's strained face instantly disintegrated. Are these two beauties a female gangster? Put your hands off my face!

Zong Lun looked at the little girl who was bullied by Beth Bella with a grievance and shame, and held back a smile, "Heart, hello, I am Zong Lun, yes..."

"You're Zong Lun!" Mu Qing was surprised to see Zong Lun, who looked like a thin and thin scholar, and she didn't expect her kitchen utensils to be made by this man.

Astonishment flashed in Zong Lun's eyes, and then it became clear that it was her aunt who had said before her.

"Hello, Brother Zong Lun, what my aunt told me, and thank you for the kitchen utensils you made. It uses a lot and is very convenient!"

"Really?" Zong Lun was very happy when he heard that the things he made were praised. "Thank you, I heard Grandpa say that you have made very delicious things with those things. I have studied those things, but I haven't figured out what it is for..." Speaking of manufacturing, Zong Lun started his curiosity research mentality again, and started talking about tuberculosis.

Mu Qingxin patiently explained what she knew to Zong Lun.

Here, Mu Qingxin was pulled by Zong Lun and kept asking. Over there, Wang Si was about to threaten with his fist. Of course, he didn't need to threaten. It was a pity that he directly punched his fist to vent his distressed anger.

Pete understood that Baker and the others would not help himself, so he took out the green flag angrily. Vance grabbed the green flag and gave it to Bailiyan without even looking.

"When you're done, let's get out, I don't want to see you anymore!" Vance waved his hand, sighing at Pete.

Pete bit his teeth and swallowed in his belly, and quickly left with his teammates. He was ashamed and angry. He will let them come back one day after all today!

As soon as Qin Jiyou, who had just arrived at Primordial Star, arrived at the camp, he went directly to the monitoring room and ordered the instructors to go to the place where they were stationed in the virgin forest, which was the destination of this military training.

During this period of time before Qin Jiyou, because of sudden things, he rushed to other planets, but in his spare time, he was also paying attention to Mu Qingxin. Today, on the way back, he saw the little girls team being besieged, and he squeezed in his heart. Khan, not worried about whether their green flags could be kept, but seeing Pete and Rex kill them, fearing to hurt the little man. Fortunately, the little man was clever and counterattacked them back without being hurt.

However, Qin Jiyou looked at the monitor, a little white face pulled the little man and said what was going on!

"Let me find out who this little white face is." Qin Jiyou's face was dark, and he squinted at Zong Lun, who kept talking, and said to Ling Xuan next to him.

Ling Xuan glanced at the person who the boss said, and smiled, "This is the second young master of the Zong family, Zong Lun, who is very good at mechanical manufacturing. The food-making thing that looks like a little guy was made by Zong Lun, oh By the way, Zong Lun's aunt is the little guy's aunt..."

Listening to Ling Xuan's words, Qin Jiyou frowned fiercely, looking at the appearance of the little man laughing loudly at that Zong Lun's amusement, and his eyes became even worse, wishing to stare at Zong Lun's body. .

I'm telling Mu Qingxin that since my grandfather went to Mu's house to eat that meal that day, he went to Mu's house every day, so that Gaozu Mu couldn't stand it and pretended that there was no one at home, so he wouldn't let him into the house. He jumped straight, and finally moved to Oujia Cengfan.

After Mu Qingxin heard it, she laughed, "Grandpa must be very sad" Haha, why is Gao Zu so naughty? Mu Qingxin can't help but laugh when she imagines Gao Zu dislikes grandpa.

Zong Lun also smiled, but with an awkward smile. He was embarrassed by his grandfather's behavior. How could he stay at home all day long? As a grandson, he felt embarrassed, but Mr. Zong didn't take it seriously, and he was justified. Said: "I have lived such a long time, and I have finally found a thing that I am interested in. What shame on me, but you two little rascals, no matter who, give me a quick approach to Mu's girl, I want Mu's girl to give it to me I'm a granddaughter-in-law...wife, if Mu's girl doesn't be my grand-daughter-in-law...wife, see if I won't break your legs!"

What this said made Zong Lun and his brother dumbfounded. Neither of them took Grandpa's words seriously. What should they do?

In the end, there were only two days left. The Bailiyan team originally planned to go directly to the destination instead of looking for the green flag. What's more, they just got so many green flags for the Rex and Pete teams, so they even more. Just go to the destination and wait without scruples.

The Baker team also has the same mentality. Their green flag has been found to the best of their ability, and they will no longer waste time searching, and their credits are relatively high, and they do not need to rely on military training to increase their credits, so Also rushed directly to the destination, take a good rest.

After discussion, the two teams rushed to the destination together, with a companion on the road. Along the way, Bella and Beth talked and laughed with Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling and became friends in an instant.

Bella pulled Shui Huanlan to ask about the Mercury she grew up with. Hearing that the people inside were living in the water, she couldn't help being curious. Shui Huanlan bluntly said that she was waiting for a holiday and invited everyone to visit her house.

Beth was pulling Mu Qingxin, and she was shocked by Mu Qingxin's fierce movements just now.

A group of little girls were chattering, but Baker and his boys were discussing field battles with each other behind them.

Baker was very curious about Bailiyan and the others. He obviously saw this team of people who were white and fat, especially the guy from Vance. His face was swollen. The military training came. They were not thin but were fat. He doubted them. Is this team coming for military training or traveling?

However, Bailiyan's answers were very consistent. They drove hard every day, looking for the green flag, and encountered many exotic animals and plants in the middle, especially the devil vine in the middle, so everyone couldn't help but pinch them for them. A sweat.