Chapter 184: The deputy commander chopped off Major Allen

Allen heard the doorman's voice in his ears and stared at the outside closely. Suddenly, his eyes lit up and stood up, looking expectantly at the green aircraft flying from a distance.

The doorman stared at Alan excitedly. He looked outside suspiciously. He saw the flying machine flying over, "It's the flying machine of the mailing company, Major Allen, do you have your package?" I finally understood why Major Allen sat with him so freely and chatted for a long time. It turned out that he was waiting for the package, which must be very important to Major Allen.

The green aircraft, with a big logo on it, makes it clear at a glance that it is a mailing company aircraft. No one dares to stop or intercept.

The aircraft stopped, and Allen couldn't wait to walk over. A man got off the aircraft and pulled a small cart with a pile of packages on it, holding a list in his hand, and walked over.

Alan saw the packages, his eyes were about to blind the postman. The postman looked at the package behind him and the list in his hand, and asked, "Who are you? Do you have your package? "

"Yes! Yes! I'm here to get Mu Qidong's parcel, please see if there is Mu Qidong's parcel!" Allen couldn't wait to go up and find it himself.

The postman looked at the list in his hand and nodded, "There is Mu Qidong's parcel, are you Mu Qidong's?"

"I'm his friend, he has something right now, let me help him take it, don't believe you..." Allen pulled the guard on the side, "You ask him, I am a good friend of Mu Qidong!"

The guard nodded repeatedly, thinking to himself, it turns out that Major Allen took the package for Deputy Commander Mu. Major Allen is so kind. He waited so long to help the Deputy Commander get the package!

"Please turn on the light brain, I need to scan to get your information." After the mailer got the confirmation, he took out the form and asked Alan to sign it. This is also to ensure that the thing is not picked up by others and no one can be found. After optical brain scanning, personal information can be recorded directly by one's own genes, so as to prevent people from being found after mistakes.

After the postman scanned Allen's information, he took out Mu Qidong's package and handed it to Allen.

Allen took the package with joy, swallowed his saliva, his stomach screamed in concert, and seemed to be shouting, "Quickly open it, quickly open it!"

"Hello, please contact me..." The postman took the slip and talked to the guard, and asked the guard to contact the person who received the parcel to pick up the parcel.

"Okay." The guard stepped forward and looked at the person on the list. He glanced at his side, huh? People?

The guard looked at empty... Dang... beside Dang, he didn't see when Major Allen left. Forget it, it should be anxious to take the package to the deputy commander, Major Allen. that's nice!

Mu Qidong, who was patrolling the team, saw that one of his men had received a message from the doorman and asked him to pick up the package. At this time, he suddenly remembered that the package his sister had sent to him should have arrived. He stopped and Mu Qidong immediately Contact the doorman.

The doorman has notified all the parcel receivers. As soon as he walked into the doorman room, he received a communication from the deputy commander and hurriedly clicked on, "Deputy Commander, what instructions do you have?"

"If there is my package, please take my package to my office. I am patrolling at the artillery department at this time and cannot go to get my package." A cold voice came from Guangmin.

The guard was puzzled. "Deputy Commander, Major Allen has just picked up the package for you."

"When did it happen!" Mu Qidong's face immediately became cold, and he walked quickly to the medical department.

When the door guard heard the deputy commander's question, his heart shook. Did Major Allen take the package without the deputy commander's permission? Uh, he just helped Major Allen prove...

"Just...just left after a while..."

Mu Qidong frowned, "Okay, I get it, thank you." Hanging up the communication, Mu Qidong quickly ran to Allen with a cold face, and at the same time clicked on Allen's communication and contacted him.

Allen had arrived at his office at this time, locked the door, quickly packed the table, made a clean place, and put the package on the table.

"Haha, I'm coming~" Allen wiped his palms, excitedly took out the scalpel next to him, carefully opened the package, compressed the box...exposed.

The smile on Alan's face grew deeper and deeper, and his hand was already on the lid, ah, he could already feel the temperature inside.

"Crack"

"Didi...Didi...Didi..."

The corner of the lid was lifted, and Alan was startled by the rapid ticking of the light brain. At this time, he glanced at the constantly ringing light brain with some guilty conscience. He probably guessed who it was, but... ...Allen looked at the lid that had been opened, looked at the compressed boxes inside, swallowed his saliva, really wanted to eat!

Hey, Alan opened his brain with a guilty conscience, "Hey...hey..."

"Ellen, you'd better control your hands! Otherwise, I will chop them for you in a while!!!" Mu Qidong shouted coldly, and ran quickly.

Others who were busy heard the voice of the Deputy Commander, who had always been cold and expressionless, suddenly yelling out of control, and looked at the fast-moving Deputy Commander in surprise.

"What's the matter? Why did the deputy commander get so angry?"

"I seem to hear Major Allen's name..."

"I heard the deputy commander say that Major Allen will be killed!"

"Ah! No, the deputy commander has such a good relationship with Major Allen, how come, what's the misunderstanding!"

"Looking at the status of the deputy commander at this time, it is inevitable that something will happen, what should I do? Do you want to notify the commander to stop the deputy commander?"

"Notify me, what if something happens?"

"Then tell the commander, what should I do if something happens to you late?"

...

Andre is taking a comfortable rest. Since Mu Qidong came to the ninth team and was by his side, he has been much more relaxed, leaving everything to Mu Qidong, and he doesn't need to worry about anything else. What's unsatisfactory is that several times he wanted to retreat and let Mu Qidong's boy turn up. The boy just didn't agree, just didn't see him enjoying the way he enjoyed his old age, huh, stinky boy, too uncute! He still wanted to introduce his granddaughter to that kid, and to make him unhappy, he would introduce his granddaughter to him later. He deserves to be single!

"Didi"

Andre was suspicious...confused and clicked on the communication. At this time, why someone contacted him? Didn't he say something? Go directly to the stinky boy if you have anything to do. Why are you so dumb...

"Hey, let go of the fart!" Andre shouted impatiently.

"Commander, it's okay, the deputy commander picked up Major Allen. Come on!"

"What! Alan was chopped by the stinky boy?!!!" Andre stood up violently, his heartbeat stopped for three seconds, and shouted, "Where are they now!"