Chapter 166: Team Field (37) The vast universe

Mu Qingxin prepared all the fish with her own seasoning, and glanced at the two expectant people, "The Thunder Blade Beast that has been processed is enough for us to eat tonight. Let's eat those later. Your stomach will be so big. Don't be greedy."

"Oh, all right..." Wang Si and Darren regretfully put down the box containing the Thunder Blade Beast in their hands.

At this time, Bailiyan and Locke happened to bring back the branches, and the Thunder Blade Beast over there was also pickled, and the two of them excitedly started to grill the Thunder Blade Beast again.

Mu Qingxin saw how several people were grilling Thunderblade Beasts around the fire, and then turned back to make these Thunderblade Beasts. She was going to steam two, stir fry one, fry two, and boil two more...

An hour later, everyone was sitting not far from Mu Qing's heart, watching her every move with bright eyes, taking a deep breath of the fragrance in the air from time to time, and swallowing fiercely.

Dongfang Ling touched Beth and Bella, who had straight eyes next to him, and smiled, "How? Now that I have completely forgotten the **** scene just now, but I still feel those "pointing to the fragrant smell in the pot? Thunder Blade Beast, "It's very cute, so cute, I can't wait to swallow them in my stomach..."

"Hiss~" Beth wiped the drool that she accidentally shed, and stared at the exploding Thunder Blade Beast in Mu Qingxin's hand, "Well, now I am not afraid of Thunder Blade Beast at all!"

Bella also nodded in agreement, "Unexpectedly, the Thunder Blade Beast is so delicious!" Thinking of the grilled Thunder Blade Beast meat that I just ate in my mouth, the more I think about it, the more hungry I think about it, and my stomach keeps crying and wanting to eat! Want to eat! Want to eat!

Mu Qingxin put the last braised Thunder Blade Beast on the plate, put down the spoon in her hand, and looked up at the crowd.

"Ok?"

Before Mu Qingxin could speak, Wangs stood up.

Mu Qingxin looked at the teammates who couldn't wait, smiled and nodded, "Well, let's take it."

The table is already set up, and the chairs are set up. Don't ask them why they came for military training. They brought these tables and chairs in the field because they didn't bring them. They were all prepared by Mu Qingxin. They once again sighed Mu Qing's carefulness. There were chairs and tables to sit on wherever they went, and they would have to keep them ready in the future.

"I'm starting to eat~" Vance shouted loudly.

"I'm starting to eat too!" Others raised their chopsticks. Of course, the Baker team didn't use chopsticks. They could only eat with spoons and forks.

Twenty minutes later, the table was in a mess, and the others were lying on the ground comfortably touching their stomachs, and the chairs stopped sitting because they were squeezed out of their stomachs...

"Ok... delicious!" Andy stretched out his thumb in admiration.

Zong Lun's eyes were bright, looking at Mu Qingxin, "Xinxin, you are so amazing, you can make such delicious food with those things. It is even better than Master Bari. No, the nutritious food made by Master Bari. It can't be compared to you!"

"Yeah, the last time I ate the salad made by Master Barry, it was so unpalatable, it felt like eating grass, bitter, sour, and it tasted weird..." Beth remembered that Master Barry made it before. The food, compared with the food made by Xinxin, is horrible.

Bella looked at everyone in the white and tender f eighth team, and finally understood why they were so energetic and energetic after more than ten days of field training, all of them were still gaining weight, so they eat such delicious food every day. The food is so beautiful, "It would be nice if I met you earlier! So that we can work together to complete field missions and eat delicious food together..."

Baker also looked at them enviously, "Yeah, when I heard the tunes played by my heart on the ship, I thought we could work together at that time. I didn't expect to enter the forest for so long, but I didn't meet you. , We should have met in the end."

"Haha, you definitely won't meet us, because we abducted it back then..." The Vances couldn't help laughing as they thought of the first morning.

Baker and the others curiously asked why they had to turn back. Bailiyan talked about the situation at the time.

After Baker listened, Mu Qingxin couldn't help laughing at the embarrassed Mu Qingxin. This little guy is really...confused, he actually uses the green flag as a sign for directions, hahahaha...

This night, Mu Qingxin's friends added a few more people. Watching the scene where everyone talked, laughed and talked freely, Mu Qingxin suddenly thought about her parents, grandpa...milk... and the grandpa.

Mu Qingxin was lying on the ground, looking at the other planets that could be vaguely seen in the dark sky. That's right, it wasn't like a bright spot in the sky in the previous life, but a very big planet!

Of course, this is relatively close, and some are far away. Those who look at it are relatively small. It must be because there is no occlusion from the atmosphere above each planet, so you can see clearly.

The vast universe turned out to be like this. It was really amazing. Looking at the vast and boundless universe, people suddenly calmed down involuntarily. The whole heart seemed to be integrated into the universe, becoming very broad, and it seemed to be able to accommodate so many things...

Unconsciously, the voice gradually disappeared, and the snoring sounded. Mu Qingxin lay lazily on the ground and found that everyone was asleep, with a smile on his face. It seemed that everyone was in a very happy mood tonight.

Mu Qingxin gently took out the protective cover and covered everyone in. The tent set up on the side stood alone. Mu Qingxin smiled slightly and closed her eyes. She gave herself a vacation tonight. If you don't practice in the space, you will fall asleep with everyone, maybe you can meet everyone in your dream.

The temperature at night is very low, but because there is a protective cover, even if they sleep on the ground, they will not feel cold. The protective cover has the function of automatically adjusting the temperature, so Mu Qingxin did not wake everyone up to sleep in the tent. .

A good night's sleep, Mu Qingxin opened her eyes early. Recently, she seems to have developed a habit. She gets up early every morning to make breakfast for everyone. Mu Qingxin sits up and looks at the people lying on their backs, silently. Smiled, got up and gently walked out of the protective cover, ready to make breakfast for everyone.

Mu Qingxin first walked to the river to wash, and stood on the bank with her eyes closed, her mental power scattered, spreading out and exploring, until she reached her limit, Mu Qingxin recovered her mental power.

I opened my eyes and looked at the direction on the front right, with a slight tick at the corner of his mouth. It seems that I can reach the destination today. The distance from here to the destination is not too far, and I should be able to arrive in the afternoon.

Walking gently back to the place where she was stationed in the tent, Mu Qingxin took out the kitchen utensils. She chopped the meat of the Thunderblade last night, drank porridge in the morning, and fried a few more dishes.