Chapter 159: Team Field (30)

"What did you say!" Corey stepped forward angrily.

Rex had a sullen face, stopped Corey, and looked at Mu Qingxin who was still intact in the mecha. His eyes were dim. He had just seen the situation of Pete's team. It was terrible to see that these four words could no longer describe them. This Mu Qingxin has some strength.

Mu Qingxin held the phoenix string in one hand and kept tapping the other hand, "Why? Do you want to continue playing? Yes, I will be with you!" Pointing to the mecha lying on the ground not far away, "The team of The strength is too weak, it can't stand the fight at all, just let me see how strong your team can stand the fight!" After speaking, he disappeared in front of everyone.

The faces of Rex and Corey...the complexion changed greatly. They had never seen a mecha that was so fast. No, they had seen it. The Dragonwing Mecha was also so fast, but it was an intelligent machine. A, is Mu Qingxin's mecha upgraded to an intelligent type?

"Boom!"

Rex and Corey both heard a loud noise, turned their heads and saw that one arm of their teammate's mecha flew past their eyes and landed heavily on the ground, and then Mu Qingxin lifted the plank again. One board.

Rex's face... his complexion changed drastically, "Quickly, quickly open the protective shield!"

The few people who were still in a daze... heard the captain's voice, quickly recovered, and quickly opened the protective shield.

"Snapped!"

"Snapped!"

"Snapped!"

Mu Qingxin slapped a mecha that had just opened the protective shield, and after three beeps, the protective shield instantly shattered.

"Attack! Attack!" Rex shouted loudly, a drop of cold sweat fell on his forehead, what kind of monster this is!

At this time, the members of the Rex team recovered and immediately recovered their calm, quickly evading Mu Qingxin's attack, while aiming at Mu Qingxin and attacking!

"Wow!"

"boom!"

After several attacks, Mu Qingxin stood in front of them intact.

"Attack! Keep attacking!" Rex commanded with red eyes, now he can only use his attack to block Mu Qingxin's attack, and at the same time he quickly calculated what to do next.

For a time, a burst of light and fire intertwined, and one of the red... colored mechas moved with completely incalculable rules.

"Oh my God..." Beth looked at the scarlet... colored mecha with red eyes, "How did she do it? Omega, that bends down so cool, that kick is so neat, and that Turn around..."

Bella swallowed, "Why is she moving so fast! And what is the board made of? It can bounce the light back..."

Baker, Zong Lun and the others, their eyes fixed on Chilian in the battle, with Mu Qingxin's movements in their minds, ready to try this kind of movement next time.

"Heart, come on! Remove all their arms! Squeeze their heads! Discount legs! Let them go crazy, let them pull!" Vance was already out of the mecha cabin, standing on the head of "Wang Wang" loudly. Shouting.

Others also learned Vance, and they got out of the mecha and stood on the mecha to watch the battle. Everyone was very excited watching Mu Qingxin's actions!

"Heart, come on! Heart, come on!" Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan shouted loudly, cheering for their teammates.

Listening to the cheering of his teammates, Mu Qingxin played more happily. For a time, the mecha parts...flew randomly.

Rex saw that his teammate's mech was being attacked and was about to be scrapped... No, it is no different from scrapping! Rex was angry and anxious, what should we do now?

"Rex, attack there!" Corey pointed in Cora's direction.

As soon as Rex heard it, he understood what Corey meant, and immediately raised his weapon and aimed at the people of Cora.

"Fuck! Fast into the mecha cabin!" Vance shouted, and ran back to the mecha cabin.

Others were shocked when they saw Rex's movements, and they ran to the mecha cabin quickly, but their movements were not as fast as Light Waves alone, and a dazzling light wave hit them.

"what---"

Suddenly, a sharp and piercing sound reached everyone's ears, causing everyone's nerves to tingle and covering their ears in pain.

Mu Qingxin heard the sound of Shui Huanlan, endured the pain, and when she looked over, she saw the light waves flying towards them, and subconsciously threw Fengxian over, making Fengxian bigger and bigger!

Looking at the light waves coming closer and closer, the Kola people closed their eyes in despair, "It's over!" These two words appeared in the minds of nine people at the same time, and then there was a blank in their minds, about a second before death. , All are blank, can't see anything, can't think of other things...

"Ah!" Beth Bella exclaimed, covering her mouth and closing her eyes. In the next scene, they couldn't bear to continue watching. At the same time, they were very sad and angry. The sadness was for those who were about to be hit by the light wave. Classmates, anger is for people like Rex and others who don't care about other people's lives.

Baker and Zong Lun also widened their eyes and watched this scene unpreparedly. They knew that Rex was a cruel person, but they didn't expect him to be so vicious. This directly killed the children!

In the camp, everyone in the monitoring room was shocked by this scene. No one thought that Rex was so cruel that he would directly attack the students who were too late to enter the mecha.

The light wave bomb is very powerful. Attacking the mecha may only make the mecha worthy of damage, and the mecha shell is damaged in the eyes, but for humans, it is a powerful power, and it may be directly hit into dust. Not found.

At the close of the shot, Feng Xian arrived in front of Bailiyan's mecha a second before the light wave bomb rushed towards them, and it became bigger, completely blocking the light wave bomb, and the light wave bomb hit the Feng Xian, and Feng Xian had nothing. damage.

After that, Mu Qingxin was already standing in front of her teammates, and Feng Xian directly shrank and changed back to her previous size and returned to her hands.

Seeing that the danger was lifted, everyone's heart that was about to jump out fell back to where they were, but they were still banging and beating fast, and was amazed by Mu Qingxin's handsome movements.

So far, Mu Qingxin has never been so angry.

"Are you all right?" Mu Qing asked worriedly, facing Rex Corey, looking at them warily, turning her back to her teammate.

Thomas pulled Corey tightly, the two looked at each other, seeing each other's pale face and cold sweat, and exhaling at the same time, then Corey hugged Thomas, and Thomas tightly 'S hugged Cora.

"We are still alive..."

"Yes, still alive..."

Immediately, the two of them separated at the same time, their faces... looking to the sides with a bright red color, and did not dare to look at each other. At this time, the others did not notice the strangeness of the two of them.

Vance was trembling with his legs, sitting in the hatch of the mecha, the cells all over his body trembling, Nimou, was about to scare...urine.

Shui Huanlan was so scared that he screamed directly, but after seeing the wooden plank in front of them, he stopped. The scream was too agitated, and his mental power was a bit collapsed. At this time, he was sitting weakly in the mecha. Taking a big breath.