Chapter 190: embroidery

After hearing this explanation, Mu Qingxin couldn't laugh or cry, "I have always been in this space, but I happened to be not there when you were there."

"No, no, you are eleven!"

"Yeah, you can count, how many can you count?" Mu Qing had always wondered...confused, the Poisonous Needle Bee could count, which is amazing.

"We are born! We can do a lot, you don't know that!" Because Mu Qingxin helped them move, a few Poisonous Needle Bees have already attributed Mu Qingxin to their brothers, sweeping away their previous fears.

Mu Qingxin shook her head, not wanting to continue this topic, "I will put this bowl here. If you have honey in the future, just put it in this bowl for me, and I will come to pick it up."

"Yeah, I understand!" Several sting bees nodded, and flew to the hive in the next second, took a large piece of honey and flew down, and put it in a bowl.

"Although this is not the honey we produce, it is also delicious. Try it."

Mu Qingxin stretched out her finger, dug a little, and put it in her mouth, "It's so sweet and delicious! However, I am looking forward to the honey you produce~ It must be better than this!" It should be spiritual honey by then. All are nurtured by spiritual energy, the honey produced must be delicious!

Mu Qingxin encouraged a few small poisonous needle bees to make them grow up quickly, and then left here and entered the embroidery room.

Mu Qing calmed down, cleaned her hands first, found a piece of embroidery cloth, put it on the embroidery rack, and started embroidering.

She is preparing to embroider, which will be used in the store opening tomorrow, embroidering some food. Embroidering the food in the store on a small handkerchief is more cumbersome, but after nearly a month of training, Mu Qingxin feels that she can do it. Once the embroidery is finished, she will add some color to the opening tomorrow. She is not stressed.

Mu Qingxin embroidered quickly with stitches, not only the movements of her hands, but also the mental energy concentrated in the needles. In the next second, where to embroider, she directs her spiritual energy to guide her, even Mu Qingxin closes her heart. It will not only hurt the eyes, but also not hurt the hands.

When I was just learning before, because I hadn't touched embroidery before, my fingers were injured a few days ago. Now I can embroider beautifully with my eyes closed.

Soon, the first embroidered handkerchief was embroidered. It was a curry rice pattern. The embroidered pattern was vivid and seemed to be the same.

Mu Qingxin put the embroidered handkerchief in place, and then embroidered the second one. In fact, every food in the restaurant was photographed, and the pictures were very attractive, which made people want to eat after seeing it.

She embroidered this may be unnecessary, but she still wants to embroider it and put it in the store tomorrow.

In the afternoon, Mu Qingxin stayed in the space to embroider. At this time, she had already embroidered twenty embroidered handkerchiefs. The patterns on them went from a little rusty at the beginning to delicate ones at the back.

"Okay, the embroidery is over. I will show it to everyone at dinner later." Mu Qingxin loosened her fingers, stood up and moved her body, loosened her muscles and bones, and walked out of the room.

Mu Qingxin stood in the space, holding a box of embroidery needles in her hand, looking at the trees in the distance, pinching an embroidery needle in one hand, narrowing her eyes, "swish", the embroidery needle shot,... Leaves facing forward.

No... shot! Mu Qingxin continued to take one, her concentration began to... shoot it over.

At this time, the distance between her and the leaves was about one hundred meters. Before, she had practiced from the first ten meters to the current one hundred meters, striving to be able to stab even further in the future.