Chapter 9: Roll

"It's nice to have brothers!" Mu Qingxin said with a red-eyed smile, leaning on her elder brother in a relaxed manner. It feels so good that someone is carrying it on her own. In the future, she won't have to solve anything by herself, and some of her will rely. By the way, there are new moms and dads, and I believe that moms and dads love themselves as much as their brothers.

"To celebrate my return, how about making a meal for everyone?" Mu Qingxin said happily, "I learned it at Blue Star. Although there are not many ingredients in the space, a simple meal is fine. "Mu Qingxin checked the ingredients in the warehouse with consciousness, including some vegetables and eggs, as well as a jar of flour and rice. Oh, there is meat, but only chicken and pork, not many.

When Mu Qixi heard it, he was happy to give high fives, "Can you do it quickly, let me taste what the ancients eat...Oh," Mu Qixi felt a pain in his forehead before he finished speaking.

Mu Qinan hated that iron could not be made of steel, and said, "You actually let Xinxin cook for you, and you have gotten a lot of courage."

Mu Qidong next to him also narrowed his eyes and looked at Mu Qixi coldly.

Mu Qixi was stared at by her elder brother's icy gaze, all over her hair...hairy, eye-catching...smirkingly, "Hehe, that...don't worry about it, I just drink the nutrient...liquid, don't be tired... "

"Pouch" Mu Qingxin looked at the funny appearance of the third brother, smiled, and said in a good mood, "It's okay, it will be done right away, and I like to cook, don't stop me." After speaking, Mu Qingxin started from the big brother. He withdrew from his arms and said, "There is a kitchen in the space, I will do it in the space and take it out. You should go to your own business first, and I will call you when I am done." After finishing speaking, he disappeared in front of the three of them.

"..." Mu Qixi was a little nervous in her heart, ready to go off.

"Follow me to the study." Mu Qidong gave an order and walked towards the study with his foot raised.

"Second...Second brother" Mu Qixi hugged Mu Qinan's arm, "Second brother, you will cover me later, I'm afraid..."

Mu Qinan kicked this stupid brother aside, "I'm also afraid of big brother, ask for more blessings." Mu Qinan's mouth twitched, no longer wanting to look at this stupid brother, and walked to the study.

Mu Qixi grimaced, and moved to the study with small steps.

Mu Qingxin entered the space and did not go to cook for the first time. Instead, she went to the warehouse to see what the seeds were. After all, there were not many ingredients in the warehouse.

"Fortunately, the types of seeds are quite complete." Mu Qingxin took out the seeds in surprise, took the **** and walked to the black earth, combining her mental strength, and began to plant. Mu Qingxin didn't know how to plant land either. Anyway, just bury the seeds in the soil. Fortunately, the space is strong. Otherwise, according to Mu Qingxin's planting method, he would not be able to grow much.

After planting the seeds, Mu Qingxin went to the kitchen and began to cook. After thinking about it, it was better to make a green egg noodle in the morning. It was simple and convenient. Thinking about this, Mu Qingxin took out the flour from the jar and started making noodles.

Half an hour later, a pot of... the delicious green vegetable egg noodles came out. Mu Qingxin took a spoon and took a spoonful of soup, and tasted it, "Sizzle... it's so delicious, the space produced is different, the noodles have the fragrance of wheat, the natural flavor contained in the greens, and The eggs also give off their original taste, which is more delicious than the farm eggs."