Chapter 96: Team up (2)

However, no one wanted to join the Mu Qingxin trio, and no one invited them. In fact, the art department is useless.

The three of Mu Qingxin looked at each other, "Should we find lower-grade teammates?" Shui Huanlan suggested. It is true that the seniors look down on them.

At this time, the seniors had almost finished looking for teammates, sitting together separately, and the students who had not found them were still asking everywhere to find teammates.

"Haha, let's just eliminate the art department directly. Whoever goes with you will be the one who finds the sins and the burdens."

Mu Qingxin looked over, her eyes darkened. The person who utterly spoken out was the man who took the lead in mocking them in the morning, and their group was obviously the few people who mocked them this morning. This is how things gather people into groups. What kind of friends do people make, and their faces are extremely ugly.

Pete thought of the embarrassment in the morning, resentment flashed in the eyes of the three of Xiang Mu Qingxin, and continued to sneer, "If I were you, I would automatically quit, save the trouble for the instructors, and save you..."

The croaking voice kept ringing, and the selected students, some of them gloated, some sympathized, some were indifferent, and some...showed a pity...

These gazes made Mu Qingxin's three people very uncomfortable. Dongfang Ling couldn't help his violent temper. The cold gaze... shot towards the arrogant Pete.

"I think the lesson in the morning is not enough, I can't stop your stinky mouth!" He condensed his mental strength again and directly attacked Pete.

Pete looked at Dongfang Ling's form, he immediately took out a protective cover to block him, Dongfang Ling's mental power attacked the protective cover, and only a faint ripple appeared on the surface of the protective cover.

"Hmph, do you think I can let you attack me again when I'm not prepared." Pete saw Dongfang Ling languish, feeling happy, and then condensed an ice needle, silently... Ling, a ruthless calendar flashed in his eyes.

Dongfang Ling didn't attack the ugly monster. He was anxious. He was about to take out his weapon and do a big fight when he was suddenly pulled by Mu Qingxin next to him.

It was just being pulled, and the tiny ice needles wiped his face,... shot at a wall not far away, leaving a hole the size of a needle. The students here were all watching the excitement and didn't notice this scene.

"Heart, don't pull me, I want to teach this bitch, let him know how good I am, and see if he dare to open his mouth!" Dongfang Ling didn't know that he was almost disfigured just now.

Mu Qingxin looked at the pierced hole in the wall with cold eyes, and looked coldly at Pete with a regretful look. He didn't expect this boy to be so vicious at his young age.

"Lingling, have you ever heard an old saying?"

"?" Dongfang Ling looked at the heart beside him unclearly, not understanding why he said this at this time.

Mu Qing concealed Ling Ling in her eyes and smiled, "As the old saying goes, a mad dog bites you, do you have to bite it back on your stomach? If you bite, then it will be like a mad dog."

After Mu Qingxin finished speaking, looking at Dongfang Ling and Pete, everyone was suspicious...Looking at her in confusion, Mu Qing was stunned. How could the next plot be different from what she had imagined...

The blushing water phantom blue asked in a low voice, "Xinxin, what is a mad dog?"

"..." Mu Qing suffocated, forgetting that none of them had seen the well-known dogs on the ancient blue star, and smiled helplessly, "I forgot that you have never seen a dog. The dog is a suckling animal. There are many types. He has a keen sense of hearing and smell, and he is good at guarding the door. Some can be trained as military dogs and police dogs. They are the earliest domestic animals trained by the Blue Stars.

And a mad dog is a sick dog, everywhere...biting people everywhere, generally the fate of this kind of mad dog is to kill it directly, so there is no need to continue...biting people. "

"What, you actually said I'm a mad dog! I'm going to kill you!" Pete was furious, stood up abruptly and walked towards Mu Qingxin with anger.

"Xinxin didn't say that you are a mad dog, you said it yourself." Shui Huanlan retorted loudly, then blushed and shrank back behind Dongfang Ling.

When Mu Qingxin saw that the timid Lanyan would even retort people, she smiled, Dongfang Ling guarded the two of them and stood in front of them, staring at Pete as if preparing to fight.

Just when he was ready to go, Gray came over and said, "What are you doing?" He just let the students team up freely, so he took the time to take a dip, but he didn't expect to pee... as soon as the time to pee came back. , I saw that the few people who were facing off in the morning were about to fight again.

Gray looked at Pete, who was wearing a red...-colored uniform, with a cold face, "Why? I want to fight before starting military training? With this energy, it is better to use it on the battlefield. Bullying the weak is a warrior! "

Pete was scolded by Gray, blushing angrily and lowered his head, not daring to look at Major Gray.

Gray glanced at everyone, and everyone bowed their heads, "Finally, it is emphasized again that combat power is used on the enemy. With this vitality, it will be used by the enemy. Don't do things that are inconspicuous. Yes, during military training, if there is no requirement, private fights will be eliminated!"

After looking at the quiet boys in a circle, Grey snorted and raised his arms to look at, "There are still three minutes to find the team members. If the team has not been found after the time is up, then the next team The combat performance is zero."

As soon as Gray's words fell, the students who hadn't found a team member were sweating eagerly to find their teammates, but still no one considered Mu Qingxin and the three.

Not far away, Pete looked at the lonely three people sullenly, his eyes were full of ridicule, and he cursed fiercely in his heart, "Better everyone chooses you. When the Primordial Star arrives, I will definitely make you beautiful!!!"

"Can we join you?"

Mu Qingxin and the three turned their heads and saw the three in white clothes. Bailiyan was the leader, while the two little boys behind him were full of distress and entanglement.

When Dongfang Ling saw Bailiyan, his eyes lit up, "Of course you can, come and come, and welcome you to join!" So, those with insight still exist, haha.

"We join you too!"

An arrogant and proud voice sounded. Several people looked over and saw a proud face, and from time to time they looked at Mu Qingxin's three baby faces, worried that they did not agree. , Xiao Tsao Jiao snorted when she saw Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin.

Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin looked at each other and looked at the baby face, "So it's you~"

When the baby face heard it, the white and tender face blushed, and said angrily, "Why? Isn't it welcome? This king... I don't think you have anyone, so I feel sorry for you to join. If you don't want to, let it go. I want to invite Ben There are so many young masters!"