Chapter 169: Team field (40) dual-system ability

"Boy, you let me go! Let go of me!" Although it lives on the screen, it is suppressed in a low-level screen, and it is still unfamiliar to him. Moss didn't want to stay for a second.

At that time, Murston regretted provoke this monster. He is really an unpleasant brat. Why is he so annoying? Isn't it just complaining that it didn't show him the picture of the little girl? As for keeping it like this, watch out. Guys! ! !

"Okay, okay, okay, I'll cut it over for you just now!" Moss rolled his eyes and said reluctantly in his heart.

Qin Jiyou continued to do his own business without looking up.

"Hey hey hey! Don't go too far, brat, if you irritate me, I will destroy all the little girl's things in your brain, so that you have nowhere to cry!" Moss threatened.

"Snapped!"

The most expensive and hardest pen produced by the Zong family was broken at the waist, and the ink was sprayed on the distinct fingers. Qin Jiyou finally stopped what he was doing, leaned on the chair, took out a handkerchief, and slowly wiped his fingers, carelessly. Wiping, eyes staring straight at Moss.

Moss was stared at by Qin Jiyou's eyes and his hair stood up one by one. This was the response of the radio wave, not that he was afraid! Moss' eyes... stared randomly, not daring to look at Qin Jiyou.

"Heh" with a cold sound, Moss's hair in the video instantly softened, and he carefully peeked at Qin Jiyou.

"What a great skill?" Qin Jiyou sneered, "Delete my things? Do you want to destroy them?"

Moss knew the current affairs and said repeatedly, "No, no, no, I am going to give you the highest level of protection system to ensure that no one can invade!"

"is it?"

"Yes Yes Yes!"

"Next time..."

"No next time!" Uuuuu, brat! ! !

"Monitoring just now..."

"I'll cut it over immediately, and I promise I won't miss it!" Moss assured.

"Ok"

"?" Then... can I go? Moss looked at Qin Jiyou with some uncertainty, and saw Qin Jiyou staring at it darkly. Moss tried and the connection was restored. The next second Moss disappeared in front of Qin Jiyou's eyes, on the video. It happened to be the scene where Mu Qingxin asked Ou Yuxiu just now.

Ou Yuxiu looked at Xinxin in confusion. He didn't know what Xinxin asked the boss for, but he didn't ask, and said in a low voice, "The young marshal is here, but not on the ship. At the destination, waiting for everyone to arrive. Then I boarded the ship and left with everyone."

"Sister Xinxin, do you have anything to do with our boss?" Li Can stretched his head and asked curiously.

Mu Qing blushed and waved her hand, "Uh, no...it's okay, because the young marshal saved me before, so I thought I would give the young marshal an instant noodle too, but I didn't know that Brother Yu Xiu would be inconvenient..."

"Convenient!!!" Ou Yuxiu shouted.

Mu Qingxin was taken aback. She looked at her excited cousin in surprise, took out a copy from the space, and handed it to cousin Yu Xiu, "Thank you, cousin Yu Xiu, for trouble."

"No trouble! No trouble! Let's leave first, you stay here, and we will go back when everyone arrives!" Ou Yuxiu happily took the boss's share, exhorted, and then followed Li Can quickly to leave.

Ou Yuxiu was delighted in his heart, now the boss will not grab his share, the boss also has it, haha, my heart is so sweet! I can finally taste the food made by Xinxin, oooooooo, so excited! ! !

Mu Qingxin returned to her seat. Everyone had fallen asleep in the chair. After a day of rushing on the road, they must be tired. So she walked gently to her seat and closed her eyes to rest.

Seeing Xiao Ren'er closing his eyes and resting, Qin Jiyou took back his gaze, and a smile flashed in his eyes. Unexpectedly, Xiao Ren'er even prepared food for himself. Well, there has been progress, indicating that Xiao Ren'er also has his own position in his heart. !

"Buckle"

"In"

Ou Yuxiu walked in, holding the box that Mu Qingxin had given him. Qin Jiyou looked like he was working, without raising his head, but the slightly hooked corners of his mouth... revealed his mood at this time.

"Boss, my sister asked me to send this for help. Thank you for saving my sister from the Devil Vine that day." Ou Yuxiu put the box on the table and was very grateful to the boss. Otherwise, there is something unexpected in his heart. No face to go home.

Qin Jiyou stopped, raised his head to look at Ou Yuxiu, and glanced at his space button. Ou Yuxiu immediately moved his hand to the back as if feeling, "Boss, I have to leave beforehand. The things are here, Boss. , You continue!"

Without waiting for Qin Jiyou to speak, Ou Yuxiu immediately ran out of the room and closed the door, jogging to his lounge, thinking, "No, I have a lot of nights and dreams when I put something in my own place. It's better to eat it first and then talk about it. Worry about being coveted by others."

With a smile in Qin Jiyou's eyes, he took the box on the table and decided to let Ou Yuxiu go. Fortunately, the little man had a look... otherwise...huh.

At eight o'clock in the morning of September 27th, so far, all the field teams have returned. At this time, the ship was very lively, with screams, and all of them slumped onto their chairs.

Mu Qingxin and the others have taken a break from last night's rest. Now they are sitting there boringly talking, adding friends with Belabeth and the others, and making an appointment to go out for a holiday.

At this time, steady and rhythmic footsteps came from far to near, Mu Qingxin realized that it was Marshal Jiyou leading everyone on the ship, walked over here, and whispered to everyone. Dongfang Ling immediately stopped talking and laughing and sat down.

Belabess and the others were suspicious... looked at Mu Qingxin in confusion, and they sat down after learning Dongfang Ling, but they were thinking, how did Mu Qingxin know that the instructors are here? Is she a mental supernatural power? ? If that is the case, then Mu Qingxin is really a genius. He not only possesses the Wood Element but also the Spirit Element. Although there are dual elements in the interstellar, it is rare, especially the mysterious Ability of the Spirit Element. ,hardly.

Beth couldn't help but asked in a low voice, "Xinxin, are you a dual element?"

"Huh? What?" Mu Qing was stunned, not understanding what it meant.

Dongfang Ling on the side explained, "Beth means that you have two abilities in Xinxin, you have the wood element, and you should have the spirit element for the other Xinxin, otherwise you have radar-like abilities. That's amazing!" Their team had known about this tacitly from day one, but they didn't say it.

Hearing that, Mu Qing was stunned, scratching her head, "No, I don't have any abilities..." The green vine was given to me by Bud, and there is spiritual power. Isn't it something everyone has? Is this a power? Is not it!