Chapter 112: Bet (3)

"Old Ou, your sister turned out to be hiding deeply...exposed, no wonder you dare to bet with others!" Gray smiled and patted Ou Yuxiu on the shoulder.

"Yeah, how long is this? I will run a hundred laps right away. This speed is comparable to that of a speed-type superpower..."

"Suddenly, I sympathized with the kid who bet with my sister..."

"Emma, ​​I think that kid will hurt his face later..."

...

Ou Yuxiu couldn't hear what others were saying, just staring blankly at the heart that flashed by in the video. It took a while before he came back to his senses, his face... proud, "Go away, this is my sister." , Don't shout casually."

"Is it a brother? Isn't your sister our sister, my sister is also your sister!"

"Fuck you, you didn't even return your sister to your sister. Go home and let your mother give birth to your sister!"

"Haha, Lao Li, you are too shameless..."

"If I had a younger sister, I would not envy you for having a younger sister..."

"Hahahaha..."

Outside the camp, Mu Qing concentrated on moving the breeze step, silently counting the laps, "Ninety seven... Ninety eight... Ninety-nine... One hundred!"

Finally, the 100 laps were over, Mu Qingxin stopped and walked to the registration office, "Instructor, I have finished the 100 laps."

"Okay, I'll register for you, Mu Qingxin, right!" Li Can waited here a long time ago just to get a glimpse of his younger sister's beauty. It was really cute and beautiful than on the surveillance!

Mu Qing scratched her head, thinking in her heart, it turns out that she is already known to everyone, is she famous?

"The girl is really amazing. I'm Li Can. I am a good friend with your cousin. You can also call my brother." After Li Can registered for the first place, he looked at Mu Qingxin expectantly.

Mu Qing had a sudden forehead, and smiled awkwardly, "Hello, Brother Can."

"Hey, sister Xinxin, you will be my sister from now on, please ask brother if you have anything!"

"..." Mu Qingxin was a little embarrassed, the members of Team Nether were so familiar with each other.

People who continued to run around saw Mu Qingxin who had stopped, and they looked at Mu Qingxin in surprise. At the same time, they thought that he stopped after only running fifty laps. At the same time, they licked their lips and were great. The Moses are powerless people, it is not easy to run fifty laps.

Mu Qingxin didn't pay attention to other people's gazes. Suddenly, her cold face... showed a big smile, her eyes were bright and she looked not far ahead, and shouted: "Come on, Lingling, Cora Come on, sister, come on Thomas..."

The people of Dongfang Ling who were struggling to run heard Mu Qingxin's voice and looked up and saw Mu Qingxin standing at the registration desk, smiling, Dongfang Ling ran over quickly.

"Xinxin, are you finished?" Dongfang Ling just took the time to take a break. After drinking a sip of the spring water, Cora and Thomas also stopped and took a break.

Mu Qingxin took out a handkerchief and wiped Dongfang Ling's sweat, "Well, after the run, the first place, our team can add five points, you have to cheer."

"Puff, hem...what...what? First place!" Thomas was choked and looked at Mu Qingxin in shock.

Cora and Dongfang Ling looked at her in surprise, and Mu Qingxin shrugged, "That's right, I wanted to run honestly, but someone bet me, I will run with all my strength. I have already registered. It's over."

The three of Dongfang Ling looked at Li Can at the registration office with their mouths open, and Li Can nodded with a bright smile.

The three of them turned their heads to look at Mu Qingxin. Mu Qingxin smiled and nodded, "So, you have to cheer, I will make you a good meal at noon~"

When they heard that it was delicious, the three of Dongfang Ling quickly returned to their senses, their faces were firm, "Heart, we will finish running right away, and wait for us." After speaking, they quickly continued running.

Li Can moved a stool for Mu Qingxin and asked her to sit down and wait for her teammates. In fact, she can leave and go back to rest after running. But Mu Qingxin has just drunk the spiritual spring water, now she has recovered, and she feels faintly Physical strength has increased a lot.

While waiting for his teammates, Mu Qingxin saw Bailiyan and several others. They were all shocked by Mu Qingxin, but after hearing that there was something delicious, they all ran forward quickly, wanting to run back quickly. eat delicious food.

Pete was tired and dizzy, but in order to fight for the top three, he ran forward desperately. When he ran to the 95th lap, he heard that the first and second place had come out, and his heart began to worry. , The third place must be his. He ran forward with a firm goal, but Pete had some doubts in his heart. Why did he not see Mu Qingxin's figure after running so many laps? Behind? No, her speed is not so fast. Is it because she was too focused and didn't notice her? There is this possibility, Pete no longer thinks about it, now he is fighting for the third place, then he must make Mu Qingxin's girls look good!

Mu Qingxin felt so boring waiting there, sitting beside her was tired and paralyzed by the water magic blue, Lan Lan had just finished fifty laps, and now she was tired and speechless.

"Sister Xinxin, the tune you played yesterday is really nice. I have never heard such a nice tune." Li Can was bored and waited a while and sat next to Mu Qingxin. He who was in charge of registration had already pushed it. It was given to the accepted soldier.

Li Can is also a major general, at the same level as Ou Yuxiu, he ran here secretly just to meet his sister.

"Thank you, the songs on Starnet are also very nice" Mu Qing said modestly.

Li Can waved his hand, "Why, those songs are all made by Zhinao, they don't sound good. If you hear too much, they will have the same taste, and I'm tired of listening." Came out.

"Sister, how boring it is now, how about you sing a song to relieve the fatigue?" Li Can looked at Mu Qingxin expectantly.

"..." Brother, you are really welcome. Mu Qing complained in her heart and looked at the increasingly negative students. Some had already given up and moved slowly step by step. Some did not want to run a hundred laps, and were arguing about running fifty. ring......

Mu Qing thought for a while, and took out the phoenix string. At times like this, they need inspirational passion to stimulate and encourage them.

"Then I will play a song, which is just right for the occasion."

"Good, good!" Li Can clapped his hands with bright eyes. Seeing the instrument brought out by the girl, he sighed. It is another instrument that I don't recognize. Can these wires play music? However, the stick can sound, and these thin threads can also make sound.

"Xinxin, do you want to sing?" Shui Huanlan recovered a little at this time, looking curiously at the things on Xin Xin's legs.

Mu Qingxin nodded, "Look at everyone's boring running, give everyone more strength..."

When I heard the water illusion blue, my eyes lit up, "Then wait a minute, I'll open the video and record it for you..." Then, I hurriedly turned on the light brain. Before, Lingling and the others were responsible for recording. Now they are not here, this task It naturally fell on her.