Chapter 122: Mecha training (1)

"Get out! I'd rather be in pain than you would press my leg after Mu Qingxin, huh!"

The boy who was choked lowered his head and curled his mouth, thinking in his heart, if you don't want to press it, then it hurts.

"Lao Europe, where is Lao Europe? Lao Europe!"

Grimming chewing dried meat in his mouth, he shouted to Ou Yuxiu, "Old Ou, why don't you agree with me." Gree saw Ou Yuxiu's eyes lit up.

Ling Xuan and the others were deploying the field route of the students for a few days, and they ignored Gray's voice and nothing happened anyway.

"Crack..."

Ling Xuan and Ou Yuxiu heard the sound in their ears, and when they looked up, they saw Gray holding a bag of things in his hand, filling his mouth from time to time. They didn't need to think about where it came from, and they got up and walked towards him.

Gray didn't know the danger was coming, and he kept complaining, "Okay, Old Ou, you are too unjust, your sister gives you so many delicious foods, and you don't have any brothers, if not... eh eh eh , What are you doing!" Gary shouted when the snacks in his hand were suddenly snatched.

Ling Xuan took a look inside, and there was only a little left. He picked it up and ate it unceremoniously. "The girl gave you something to eat. If you don't hurry up and share it, you have finished eating it yourself, I'm sorry."

Ou Yuxiu was too greedy, so he squeezed it and ate it, "Who is not a brother, you are not a brother!" Hmph, eating my sister's food, and said that I am not a brother.

"What are you eating?" Banhari and Li Can looked at the two of them stuffing their mouths, eating so delicious, and reaching out, but...

"Nothing?! You didn't eat it for me, but the girl gave it to me. You have eaten it for me, fuck!" Gray looked at the empty bag angrily. He didn't have enough to eat it.

"Lao Ou, hand over the bag of food that the girl gave you!" Gray looked at Ou Yuxiu with red eyes.

Ou Yuxiu shrugged, "I can't hand it over."

"No, you just ate mine, you have to take out yours too, and your bag is so big, there must be a lot..." When he saw the empty bag in his hand, Gray felt heartache. Good for this.

"What did you say? What did you eat just now" Li Can asked curiously.

"Huh, Mrs. Ou doesn't talk about loyalty anymore. His sister gave him a big bag of delicious food, the one we saw yesterday, but it was delicious..."

Several people were very curious about what Gray said, what could be as delicious as Gray said, they couldn't help looking at Ou Yuxiu.

Ou Yuxiu picks his teeth, "It's really not with me. You forgot why the boss exempted us from being punished. That's because I sacrificed the bag of food that my heart gave me. Humph, when I arrived, I said I don't speak loyalty. Knowing this, I won't hand it in!"

"..." The few of Gree listened and said nothing. It turned out that this is what the boss wanted back then. Gree patted Ou Yuxiu's shoulder sympathetically, "Brother, sorry."

"Fuck, you're just mourning, bah bah bah!" Ou Yuxiu glared at Gree badly.

"Haha, Gree, you really suck, Old Ou, don't be angry. In short, your sister can't run away. Unlike us, there is nowhere to eat if you want to eat, alas~" So you received the food in the future, give it to the brothers. point.

Ou Yuxiu looked at some of his brothers who were scheming about him, and he sighed in his heart, really hurting his friends. "Yes, you will be able to eat it soon. In a while, Mu's family will open a food market. Then you can go there to eat." Although the taste is not as delicious as Xinxin's sister.

"Really? Great!" Ling Xuan Gerui was very happy when he heard it, thinking that when the time comes, he would take time off to eat, but Banhari looked at a few people because they didn't know why, after all, they didn't eat it. , I don't know why people here are so excited.

There was no dream in the night. When the whistle sounded the next morning, everyone immediately got up and ran to the playground. Even though they were so aching, but, in order not to be late, in order not to irritate the marshal, for their sake Xiaoming, run quickly.

Qin Jiyou stood in front of team f, and the instructors of each team also stood in front of each team.

"I'm not late today, it's good." Qin Jiyou looked at everyone, heard the words, everyone was relieved, and then Gray stood up.

"In the first ten days, the instructors will teach you all kinds of survival skills, your own fighting skills, and exercise your physique and will. After ten days, it will be a team field battle. I hope that you will train hard and win the final team field battle in these ten days. ..."

Next, everyone completed ten days of training in the camp, with different tasks every day. Except for being fined on the first day, every day everyone was trained to go back and tired as a dog at night.

But fortunately, the eighth team of f has Mu Qingxin to replenish the energy for everyone's meals. After ten days, everyone's physical and mental strength has increased a lot.

This day was the last day before the team's field battle, and everyone was arranged for mech attacks.

"Now, everyone enters their own mecha." Qin Jiyou said coldly.

Qin Jiyou is the instructor of Team F. In the past ten days, although he had a cold face and didn't talk much, what he taught them was very useful, and in training, he could clearly point out everyone's shortcomings. The awe and admiration of the students of team f, the quiet marshal, is almost like a sea of ​​waves.

Hearing that the instructor asked to take out the mechas, everyone took out their own mechas. Every child started to learn when he was five years old...manipulating the mechas, and before each student enrolled, he didn't talk about actual combat. The virtual battlefield is also full of mechas, so everyone in the team is as familiar with the mechas as their own clothes. However, this familiarity does not include... Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qing stared blankly at the fist-sized **** turning into mechas more than ten meters high, "This... is Transformers..." Mu Qingxin instantly became like an ant, with her head tilted high. Gao looked at the mecha around.

"boom..."

Suddenly the mecha came over, and Mu Qingxin was so frightened that she quickly moved away from the mecha group and walked to a safe place. Seeing everyone entering the mecha, she seemed to be left alone?

How to do? She has no mechas. Mu Qingxin was a little impatient, as if his parents had forgotten to give them mechs, what should I do? By the way, Cousin Yu Xiu, let's see if Cousin Yu Xiu has extra mechas, but...

Mu Qingxin looked at the mech group that was no longer human, "Which one is Cousin Yu Xiu???"

"What about Xinxin? Why didn't you see Xinxin?" Dongfang Ling looked at the mechas around, but didn't see Xinxin. At the moment, his teammates were adding mecha friends for discussion.

"Yes, which one is the heart?" Vance looked around.

"Ah, Xinxin is there, I haven't entered the mecha!" Bai Liyan pointed to a small black spot not far away, thanks to his good eyes.

"Why hasn't Xinxin entered the mecha yet?" Cora frowned and asked.