Chapter 16: The only song that doesn't go out of tune

Fortunately, Mu Qingxin first practiced the Gushen Cultivation Method, which allowed her mental power to merge and her brain power to be clearer, so it was easy to learn.

Before Mu Qingxin experimented, the time in the space passed faster than outside. Two hours in the space was one hour outside, and this was only the primary state of the space. When the space was upgraded, the time would change accordingly.

After Mu Qingxin had read a few books, the contents of the books had been deeply recorded in her mind, the theoretical knowledge had been learned, and only practice was left.

Mu Qingxin put the book away a little unconfidently. Although she liked singing very much in her previous life, she couldn't escape the pentatonic insufficiency. The song she sang was inconsistent with the original song. That's it, she couldn't change her habit of singing Of course, I just sing it to myself, and I'm afraid it will hit other people's ears.

"what--"

Mu Qingxin tried to speak, listening to her alive capture, she was crisp and tender with a little tenderness, "Huh, not bad." Mu Qing nodded in satisfaction, very satisfied with this voice.

Then I thought of the pronunciation in the book just now, the breath was breathed, the tone was tactful...Join together and sing the only song in the previous life that was never out of tune and catchy...

"stand up

People who don't want to be slaves

Build our flesh and blood into our new Great Wall

...

Forward, forward, forward"

"perfect!"

Mu Qing was ambitious, and after singing in high spirits, she applauded herself with satisfaction. I feel great, and I sang the essence of this song. Look at the upright leaves of all plants in the space.

Plants: "Fortunately we don't have ears..."

Mu Qingxin took out the phoenix string with confidence and began to practice the echo technique.

"Dangdangdang... clank to earn... squeak..."

With the sound of Mu Qingxin's voice, the spiritual energy in the space became fuzzy... all the plants shook with the sound, the leaves shook involuntarily, and finally they were unable to land, and the black star fish in the lake almost jumped to the land... suicide......

After practicing for a long time, her legs and hands were a little numb. Only then did Mu Qingxin put down the phoenix string, stood up, and took off her earplugs. Going out of the house, and then... stunned.

"This is... a robbery?"

Looking at the messy space, Mu Qingxin didn't believe her eyes, and immediately released the connection between her spiritual sense and the plants.

"What's the matter with you, why are all of you listless, and all the leaves are falling?"

"Woo... the sound just now is just a magic sound, we can't stand it..." Just now, the plants who were still happy that they had no ears were exhausted.

Just now Mu Qingxin sang just made a sound, and when she played, in addition to using the phoenix string, she also injected mental power, which directly caused great damage to the spirit of the animals and plants in the space.

"Uh......"

After Mu Qingxin got this result from the plant, she was embarrassed...touched...touched her nose, at the same time feeling a little grateful, "Fortunately I am smart, I just plugged in my earplugs, haha..."