Chapter 89: Successful space upgrade (2)

As soon as Mu Qingxin entered the space, the rich spiritual energy in the space quickly entered her body like a whirlpool. Mu Qing's weak heart immediately felt comfortable and powerful, and she sat down and entered the meditation practice without thinking.

After a few cycles, Mu Qingxin finally felt that her body had recovered, her head no longer hurts, her mental strength had recovered a little, and she opened her eyes to see the upgraded space.

"Wow, awesome, my space!" Mu Qingxin looked at the upgraded space in surprise.

Before there was only one football field as big as space, now there are three football fields as big as three football fields, and there are more trees in the distance, not only fruit trees, but also some other trees. There is also more land. The land where vegetables have been planted before. , At this time those vegetables are already mature, and have become twice as big as before, almost as big as the plants in the interstellar.

There is also a piece of land...the color is different from that of the vegetable land...the color of this land...the color is emerald green...the color, if Mu Qingxin doesn't touch...touch that is the soil, She thought it was emerald, "It's just that what is this green...green soil for? Does it also grow vegetables?"

Soil, Mu Qingxin had the answer in her head, "Huh?" Mu Qingxin squeezed her hand on the green...colored soil. She could get information from the soil. It turns out that this green...colored soil is used Zhonglingcao... medicinal materials.

Mu Qing thought about it, now she doesn't have spirit grass... medicinal materials, if she encounters it later, she can directly plant it in the space.

Mu Qing got up and walked to the house that he had spotted earlier. The small house before it had already become a big house. It was four to five hundred square meters by visual inspection.

"It's still ancient... antique." Mu Qingxin walked into the room and looked at the decoration inside. It was still ancient. After Mu Qingxin walked around, she was extremely excited.

A few more rooms have been added to the house, including a study room with a lot of books in it, basically all books on cultivation, as well as medical skills. Just now she was still thinking that she didn't know those... medicinal materials, and she wouldn't encounter them in the future. Knowing what to do, the problem is solved at this time.

There is also a... pharmacy, in which there is an alchemy furnace, and a shelf on a wall, on which there are all kinds of pill... medicine, and many... medicine making equipment.

"Gushen Pill" Mu Qingxin saw the words written on a bottle, thought about it, and quickly ran to the study, found the "Pill...The Complete Medicine" that she just saw, and returned to the Lian... pharmacy. Start looking.

"Gushen Pill, it can restore the impaired divine consciousness immediately, and stabilize the divine consciousness..." Mu Qingxin found the Gushen Pill and read the following introduction, "Hey, I just need this, but I don't know if there is one. Without the expiration date, will it expire..." Mu Qingxin looked at the pill...the medicine in her hand, and hesitated whether to take it.

After thinking about it, I will have military training tomorrow. After thinking of the content of the military training that Brother Qin and the second brother had popularized for him before, after military training would encounter various dangers, Mu Qingxin decisively ate a solid God Pill.

After eating, he immediately ran out of the house and ran to Lingquan and began to practice the Gushen Cultivation Technique. At this time... the effect of the medicine had come out, and Mu Qingxin felt that the whole body was warm, especially the head, and the spiritual consciousness gradually dispersed, again and again. Run the Gushen technique again and again.

It wasn't until... the effect of the medicine was all exhausted that Mu Qingxin stopped, opened her eyes, her eyes flashed brightly, her mental power had been restored to the original level, although there was no breakthrough, it would be good to recover. .

But... the shining light in Mu Qing's heart dimmed, and she had checked her body repeatedly just now, and she couldn't find anything unusual, so why did her vitality disappear?

"mom......"