Chapter 60: Little sister

Looking at a human being who is not weak enough to contend with, knowing that it is useless to contend with, but for the sake of his family and compatriots, he still bravely stepped forward.

The video was played in a loop, and the people who watched came batch after batch, especially the children, with their eyes widened, without a trace of fear, but only firmness and resentment.

"Dad, when I grow up, I have to protect my home like them!"

A calm and firm voice sounded behind Mu Qingxin, and Mu Qingxin looked over, and it was the father and son just now. The little boy's face was full of firmness at this time, and his eyes were shiny.

"Okay! Baby have to come on. Mom and Dad can't be by your side when you get to school the day after tomorrow. You will have to go on your own in the future."

"I can do it!" the child said with his fist clenched.

Mu Qingxin watched the boy's eyes full of firm and yearning gaze towards the future, and a lofty ambition suddenly rose in her heart.

The boy noticed that someone was looking at him. He looked over and found that it was a very cute little sister with wide-eyed eyes looking at Mu Qingxin. He was a little embarrassed when he was watched by such a beautiful sister. , But still smiled at Mu Qingxin, "Hello, little sister."

"..." Little...little sister? ! ! !

The smile on Mu Qingxin's face instantly stiffened, and the lofty ambition in her heart just collapsed in an instant, Nimou, kid, who is your little sister!

"Puff" Dongfang Ling couldn't help laughing when he heard the little boy's words, Yingsanying and four faces behind him...The look was very strange, and he tried his best to hold back his laugh.

When the people around heard such a sudden laugh, they all glared. In such a solemn place, there were people who could laugh. Yingsanyingsi had seen them become angry, and quickly apologized, pulling the two of them away quickly.

The little boy stared blankly at the little sister who had left, and looked up at his father, "Dad, I want a sister who is as cute as the one just now."

The little boy's father listened, his face...he looked...he smiled, "Okay, when you give your mom a video later, tell her, your mom will definitely promise you!"

"Yeah" The little boy looked at the little sister who had left again, thinking that if it were his sister, it would be fine.

"Hmph, I want my sister, think beautifully!" Mu Qixi, who was hiding in the crowd, saw the little boy's reluctant expression and thought angrily. He looked around and hurriedly followed the leaving sister carefully. .

Here, the few people who had left the Heroes Monument sat in the speeding car and rushed to the flame tree. Only the sound of Dongfang Ling's laughter was heard in the speeding car.

"Hahahaha, Xinxin, you were called sister by a little boy, haha, it's so funny..."

"..." Mu Qing twitched her forehead, bowed her head on the star network.

Seeing that Xinxin bowed his head and said nothing, he thought she was angry and stopped laughing, and said, "Xinxin, don't be angry, call your sister, that means you are relatively tender and cute. Many women are now pretending to be tender. Can't pretend it!"

"..." Mu Qingxin raised her head, "You mean, I pretended to be tender and successful?"

"Uh..." Dongfang Ling looked at the expressionless heart, oh my god, the expressionless heart is more lovely, "No, you are the most tender in my heart without pretending!"

"Hehe, should I be happy or sad." Mu Qingxin bowed his head and continued to go on the star network. Nimou's, I don't believe there is no...a cow in the star! ! !

Yingsanyingsi looked at each other and saw a smile in each other's eyes. It is true that Miss Mu is too short. The ten-year-old boy is 0.5 cm taller than her, so it is normal to be regarded as a younger sister. If not for them in advance Knowing, they didn't believe that Miss Mu was fifteen years old.