Chapter 170: question

"It's okay, it's okay, we won't say anything, you can rest assured~"

Both Beth and Dongfang Ling thought they wanted to keep a low profile, so they didn't admit it, they assured them as if they understood.

Mu Qingxin: "..." I really have no abilities!

At this moment, Qin Jiyou came over with the instructors, stood in the front and stopped. Gree stepped forward and shouted to everyone, "Everyone, wake up, wake up!" The voice was very loud.

The students below... confused... opened their eyes in a daze, and when they saw the young marshal Jiyou, they immediately regained their energy. They still have to pay attention to their image in front of the young marshal. They still want to join the Nether team in the future.

The students who did not wake up were awakened one by one by their waking companions. Five minutes later, everyone sat upright and looked at the Marshal Jiyou and the instructors in front.

Seeing all the students waking up, Gerry stood aside satisfied, Qin Jiyou took two steps forward, glanced at the students in front of him with a serious face, Yu Guang glanced at Mu Qingxin who was sitting in front of him, and then he was nothing. Retracted his gaze.

Mu Qing looked at Qin Jiyou at the front with admiration. She hadn't seen him for a few days. How did she feel that Brother Qin was a bit handsome again? Oh, the instructors at the back were actually quite handsome, but compared with Brother Qin, It was a little overshadowed...

Perceiving the hot gaze of the little man, Qin Jiyou's straight back straightened, and a smile flashed in his eyes. He looked at the students and said in a deep voice the results of the military training.

"The twenty-odd days of military training have come to an end. Now I declare the top 30 in this field."

Hearing this, the students below have different expressions, some of them are full of joy, some of them are like earth...

"The first place, the eighth team, won the green flag 345."

"Wow~"

Hearing that the first place found so many green flags, how did they do it? And they are all just school kids, they...

Everyone's eyes were cast on the f eighth team in front, and suddenly they found that these ten people were different from them. They had suffered a lot in the forest. Even if they had experience and capacity, after so many days, they were still embarrassed. Why are they so clean, their faces...ruddy, and...still fleshy!

Shady! There must be shady! ! ! Everyone was suspicious in their hearts, and their eyes were full of doubt when looking at the f eighth team.

"Marshal, we want to see how their team gets so many green flags, let us learn!"

"Yes, instructor, we want to see and learn some experience..."

"We have to watch, and ask the instructor to let it go..."

Those who were booing were all senior students. Gradually, there was more and more booing. They wanted to watch the videos of Mu Qingxin's team. Only six teams did not booze. Three of them were g first, second and third teams. The team was attacked by Devil Vine together and could escape in Devil Vine's hands. They firmly believed in the strength of the f eighth team.

There are also two teams, the Rex team and the Pete team. They both have their heads down at this time, with a look of resentment on their faces. Most of the three hundred green flags are theirs. What do they question? Question whether you are inferior to them!

There is also the sixth team of h, which is the Baker team. They just learned that Mu Qingxin is a dual-line superpower (I think). At this time, they looked at those booing people with a mocking look. After being stupid and ignorant, I will wait and see how your faces fall to the ground!

"Ha ha!"

A sneer came from Qin Jiyou's mouth, and it was cold to the bottom of everyone's heart, and the chuckle disappeared instantly, "It's over, the young commander laughed again, just like the laugh on the first morning of the military training... Mao, did they do it? What's wrong..."