Chapter 42: Negotiation (1)

Mu Qingxin worked hard to practice the Breeze Step all night, and there was still plenty of space in the space, enough for her to practice the Breeze Step.

While Mu Qingxin made up his mind to protect her family, Mu Zhaohui on the other side took everyone to a meeting in the study. Everyone ate the fruit that Mu Qingxin had just given to everyone, and patiently waited for Mu Qidong's arrival.

"Boom boom"

"come in"

Mu Qidong opened the door and walked in. Mu Zhaohui motioned him to sit down, and Borissa hurriedly asked, "Dongdong, does your sister like... the room decorated by... milk? And those gifts? , Those clothes and hats..."

With a slight smile on Mu Qidong's face, his eyes swept across Gaozu's father and grandpa. They all had the same expectation. They smiled, "My heart likes... the room that my mother arranged for her and I like you very much. A gift for her, especially a watch from Gaozu."

Hearing this, the faces of several people...showed joy, and Mu Zhaohui also smiled happily and his face was full of triumph. Look, Xinxin likes the watch given by Gaozu the most, haha.

"Also, my sister said, she loves everyone very much." Mu Qidong said this with a smile in his eyes.

The others were dumbfounded for a while, and then reacted, their eyes were reddish, and their faces were filled with contented smiles.

When the child who was still in the mother's body was told that he was a girl, everyone in the family was full of expectation and affection. There was only one Mu Fengnian in the Mu family's direct line. The first three were all boys, and the Ou's children were all boys in their generation. Finally there was a girl, and both families were very excited.

But after encountering that incident, the little princesses of the two families left their mothers in less than a month, and did not get perfect development. After that, they were tested for double-f physique, no supernatural powers, waste materials... These are not as good as knowing the heart baby The blow of insane.

They watched as the child they were expecting became demented, unable to take care of themselves, and didn't even know anyone. They were distressed, they were angry, they were sad...

Now, the baby they were looking forward to is restored to health, and will be called, cooking for them, and...saying that they love them...they love her too, love her very much...

After a while, everyone's emotions recovered, and Mu Zhaohui sat up straight and looked at them, "Have you noticed any abnormalities in your body?"

When everyone heard this, their faces... looked terrified, of course they noticed it.

Mu Qixi changed his laughter, and said with a serious face, "Does the ancestor want to talk about the fruit of my sister, or the ancient rice we ate?" Yes, the fruit is produced in the Mu Qingxin space, and it is normal to have aura. But the food that Mu Qingxin made is now the ingredients in the interstellar, and there is even a flow of energy, which is a great shock.

"My sister said at the time that her space is different from other people's. It can be entered and planted. I think these fruits grow in my sister's space. It should be due to space, so energy flows." Mu Qi Dong's calm analysis.

"My mental strength has been restored, and all the previous hidden injuries are healed." Ou Xuemei said. After hearing this, everyone looked at her in shock, and Mu Fengnian was even more surprised.

"I have always eaten the fruits that Xinxin gave me and the meals that Xinxin cooked, so I can recover."

"Mei, really?" Mu Fengnian looked at his wife expectantly, and after seeing his wife nodding, holding his wife excitedly, although the people in the interstellar life are long, once their bodies are damaged, their bodies cannot be forged. The function will quickly decline, and various diseases will follow one after another.

Mu Fengnian has been looking for medicinal materials that can repair his wife's body over the years. He didn't want his wife to die before him. He would not be able to live without his wife.

While other people were pleasantly surprised, they also began to worry. There are too many people with impaired mental power and decline in physical function in the interstellar, and the heart can restore a person in such a short period of time. 

If this news is spread Going out, I am afraid it will attract the attention of all interstellar people.

"Granddaughter...women" Mu Zhaohui called to Ou Xuemei.

Ou Xuemei withdrew from her husband and said solemnly on her face, "Grandpa, I know how powerful it is, and I won't tell anyone."

Mu Zhaohui nodded, and then said, "But Xinxin likes to cook. I think this is the ability that God has given her, and it may also make up for the suffering she has suffered over the years."

When others heard it, they thought it was very possible.

"Fortunately, Xinxin's ability is not a secret. That person already knows it, and the senior leaders also know it, so we don't have to worry so much now," Mu Taoxu said.

"As long as the sister's fruits don't let others discover, as for the ancient rice, we can publish the sister's cooking method. As for whether outsiders can make it, it is not our consideration," Mu Qinan also analyzed.

"Yes, if they can do it, it will be our contribution to the interstellar people, so that more people can recover their health and improve their abilities." Mu Qixi smiled.

"What if you can't make it? But what if you want this ability? You have eaten the ancient rice that Xinxin made. Not to mention the energy contained in it, the taste alone is popular."

Mu Zhaohui's words left everyone silent, and they couldn't think of a good way for a while.

"With our Mu family and Ou family, plus the Zong family, can't you keep your heart?" Ou Xuemei said with red eyes.

Mu Zhaohui looked at her grand-daughter-in-law...women, she couldn't bear it, but she still told the truth.

 "Grand-daughter-in-law...women, you have to know that the current era is an era where the power is respected, although our three families are in the capital star Prominent, it is only the capital star, but in the alliance, don't forget, there are also empires, and species other than ours..."

"I won't let my daughter suffer any harm!" Mu Fengnian said firmly, his eyes full of Ling Ling.

Mu Taoxu said in a deep voice, "Now that there are so many...pharmaceutical companies in StarCraft, why is the Ji family dominating, and their...pharmaceuticals are all over the StarCraft, and no one dares to swallow it."

Everyone didn't know why Ji's family was mentioned, and Mu Qinan answered, "That's because the Zong family has researched it... the energy of the medicine is the highest, and the secret recipe is also unique. No other pharmaceutical company... Advanced equipment, the other is that there is no superb technology, so Ji family can be so unique in the interstellar."

"Yes, that's the reason." Mu Taoxu said excitedly, looking at everyone, "Now that the Capital Star is the only one, the four are the biggest ones, the Ou family, the Mu family, the Zong family, and the Ji family. 

The family is weak, and the old man of the Ou family also retired from above. Our two families have joined the army and politics, and the strength is far less than before.

And the Zong family has been prosperous for a long time because of their manufacturing and inventions, and the Ji family is even more so because...the position of medicine is at the top. Only the Zong family can be opposed to the Ji family. Why are their two prosperous for a long time? "