Chapter 14: Lonely young marshal

"Oh, Mei, is this your daughter? So cute"

"Oh my God, so cute"

"May, is your daughter an elf? So pretty..."

...

Mu Qingxin was taken into the institute by her mother, and was surrounded by various crowds along the way.

Imagine a group of handsome and tall men in white coats, all very knowledgeable and gentlemen, everything is so perfect, but...

Suddenly I saw a little girl. After entering the research institute, all of these researchers, dressed as gentlemen, turned into idiots, holding their hearts in their hands, wishing to take Mu Qingxin home and raise them. They couldn't bear to look directly... ...

Mu Qing couldn't help but pray, hurry up to the lounge. Although she loves watching handsome guys, she doesn't like seeing handsome guys wearing off his waistcoat.

Looking at her normally normal colleagues, Ou Xuemei felt a deep sense of crisis in her heart after seeing the appearance of her daughter. Alas, there is no way, who makes her daughter so cute. Ou Xuemei thought with pride in her narcissism, and quickly walked to the lounge holding her daughter, not allowing others to take her away.

"May, I heard that your daughter is here, let me see your little baby..."

Seeing that the lounge was right in front of him, suddenly a man with a sloppy beard appeared in front of him.

Ou Xuemei saw the person coming and put her daughter down, "Arthur, aren't you from the Nether team? How did you come here?"

The bearded man was immediately unhappy when he heard what Ou Xuemei said, "I don't want to receive those robbers. Every time they come over, they will emptied the plants in my research institute."

Master Arthur thought of the group of boys in the Nether team, and his heart hurt. He clearly gave the army that emphasized the transportation of normal plants, anyone can, but it can't be a member of the Nether team.

But the one who happened to call all the team members to the Capital Star, there was no free team to transport the plants, so he had to ask those from the Nether team.

However, when the Nether team came over, they didn't see any normal plants, no matter whether they were successfully developed, they took them away, and in the end, except for the plant in the mission, which was left on the capital star, they were all taken back to their Pluto. Up.

Fortunately now, apart from the many kinds of normal plants on Tianji, they are Pluto with the most, and Capital Stars do not have that many. In this way, the one who didn't dare to say anything to them, he couldn't beat them, and could only watch his "children" being taken away.

Ou Xuemei had nothing to say about Master Arthur's words. In some ways, Team Nether did look like bandits, but this couldn't prevent interstellar people from admiring and admiring Team Nether.

Especially the leader of Team Nether, Qin Jiyou, but the youngest marshal in the entire StarCraft, and the boss of Team Nether...

"Oh, this is Xinxin baby, right?" Arthur lowered his head to see Mu Qingxin, his eyes lit up and held out Mu Qingxin like a cute baby.

"Nimou, why is she always hugged..." Mu Qing burst into tears in her heart.

When Ou Xuemei saw her daughter's twitching face, she felt sympathy, "Xinxin, this is what my mother told you, Master Arthur"

"Master Arthur, I'm Mu Qingxin." Mu Qingxin tried her best to raise a smile. This is my mother's boss and cannot be offended.

"My heart is okay, I heard your mother say hello yesterday, I still can't believe it, now I see it, it's really good, it's really good!" Arthur looked at the small person in his arms, to the subordinates' The encounter is very sympathetic, but fortunately the child is back to health.

Arthur took out a compression box with the big palm of his hand, "The first time I meet, I must have a meeting ceremony. This is the seed I accidentally obtained when I traveled to the Azure Star more than ten years ago. For more than ten years, I have not studied this What is this for you"

Mu Qingxin took the box and did not open it. Regardless of the size of the gift, she met for the first time and was a child of her subordinates. It is very precious to have this heart, "Thank you, Master Arthur."

After seeing Mu Qingxin accepting the seed she sent, Arthur didn't...show a disappointed expression on her face. His heart was very comforting. This seed was not an ordinary seed. In order to obtain it, he went through many difficulties. Although I get it, I can't activate it. I hope this child has fate with this seed...

Mu Qingxin didn't know at this time how much the seed that Master Arthur gave her would bring her in the future...

"Master Arthur, long time no see"

A cold and magnetic...sexual voice came over. For Mu Qingxin, who not only has facial value control, but also voice control, this voice directly stimulated Mu Qingxin's nerves, and immediately followed the sound. Qingxin yelled "Who is evil" in her heart.

When Master Arthur heard this voice, his body immediately froze, and he turned around reluctantly, "Major Jiyou came to Tianji Xing himself this time, it is really a'great fortune' for Tianji Xing."

Master Arthur couldn't help cursing his mother. If someone else came, he could still shake his face. Nimou's, you're too weak, you've got this person to me. I will pay you back in the next few years. Will I give you plants, huh!

The heads of the Capital Star who were meeting with the senior leaders suddenly felt itchy nose. After thinking about it, Master Arthur must be complaining, but he is also very helpless.

"Marshal Jiyou, long time no see, how have you been?" Ou Xuemei said with a smile on her face when she saw the visitor.

"Mrs. Mu, it's been a long time since I saw you. I haven't seen you in fifteen years. I'm fine. How are you and your daughter? I heard that your daughter has recovered. Congratulations."

When Ou Xuemei heard what Jiyou said, she was surprised that he still remembered who she was, and she was also shocked at how quickly the Nether team got the news.

However, Ou Xuemei was not angry because the news of her daughter's recovery was known by the other party. She was more grateful to the person in front of her.

Fifteen years ago, the Marshal Jiyou was not an adult. He had just turned eighteen and he had already experienced in the interstellar. At the beginning, he and his daughter could save their lives. The biggest factor was the young Qin Jiyou. Although only eighteen, Qin Ji You Ke is the only super s in the entire interstellar, so for so many years, Mu Family and Ou Family have always remembered this love.

"Xinxin, this is the marshal Jiyou of Team Nether, and also our mother's savior back then" Ou Xuemei introduced to her daughter.

"I don't dare to be a lifesaver. Mrs. Mu has grown up. Anyone who saw that kind of situation back then would have taken action." With a familiar sense of distance in a polite and gentle tone, I heard the Mu who had been rescued at hand. Qin Jiyou raised his eyes and looked over.

Mu Qingxin has always been attracted by the people in front of her, jet black... messy... dark green hair faintly in her messy hair, deep black... the pupils of the color appear to be slightly deep purple... the color appears deeper, in her eyes The shimmering cold light adds a touch of indifference to people. The tall bridge of the nose and the well-defined lips make people strong and charming.

At this time, the bottomless eyes looked at him, becoming more and more attracted.

Qin Jiyou looked at the exquisite and fat baby girl in Master Arthur's arms, and stared at herself blankly, her cold heart softened. Looking at Master Arthur, Qin Jiyou felt a little displeased and lovely. How can a girl be held in the arms of a sloppy person.

"Cough cough" Qin Jiyou raised his fist to cover his mouth and coughed. He couldn't say that because he was a little embarrassed by the look of the little girl in front of him.

"Qaq, the evildoer is so handsome even when he coughs..." Mu Qingxin has been completely attracted by the handsome guy in front of him. Temou is so handsome!