Chapter 56: Snacks in half

The master of Yingsanyingsi most admired was his master, who was so calm in front of the chirping lady who was not affected at all.

Seeing that his brother still ignored him, Dongfang Ling pouted and said angrily, "You didn't promise me before, as long as your heart comes to me and ask me out, I can go out. Brother, you don't mean anything!"

As soon as the voice fell, Dongfangze stopped turning the book and looked up at his sister in front of him, "What? I asked you with my heart?"

Seeing that his brother finally paid attention to himself, Dongfang Ling said with a smile on his face and proudly said, "Of course, Xinxin just sent me the message, come tomorrow morning, ask me to visit Capital Star together, and tell me Bring snacks!"

Dongfangze looked at his triumphant sister, with a smile in his eyes, a sly flash passed by, and smiled, "Okay, I will visit Capital Star with you tomorrow."

"Don't!" Dongfang Ling refused directly when he heard that her brother should follow suit. If her brother followed, then she and Xinxin would have no fun.

"Why? Don't want to go out?" Dongfang Ze raised his eyebrows.

"Brother~" Dongfang Ling begged, "I and Xinxin and we are both girls. If you follow along, Xinxin will be shy..." (Mu Qingxin: I don't know this pot. If you have a handsome guy, how can I Will refuse!)

"Half a snack."

"..." Dongfang Ling choked, did not dare to bargain with his elder brother, because he had suffered a bargaining loss, Dongfang Ling had a long ideological struggle in his heart, give it or not?

Dongfangze looked at his entangled younger sister, and his ambition flashed in his eyes. He remembered the food he received every day. Although he had deducted his sister's food, he thought that for the next ten years, his sister would eat this delicious food every day. Dongfangze ate the food Mu Qingxin sent to his sister without any guilt. (Dongfang Ling: Brother, where's your face?)

Dongfang Ling suddenly thought that school would start in two days, so he could be with Xinxin every day. It was not too easy to eat what he wanted, so he resolutely agreed.

"Okay, half is half!" Dongfang Ling shouted in pain.

The corner of Dongfangze's mouth twitched slightly, "Okay, you can go out with her tomorrow if your heart comes."

"Great, then I will prepare and see where we are going to play tomorrow..." Dongfang Ling jumped up happily, and quickly left his brother's room, looking down to find out where Capital Star is fun, and going to play with Xinxin tomorrow .

Seeing his sister left, Dongfang Ze lowered his head and continued reading, "Come in."

Ying Sanying outside the door looked at each other, "Sure enough...", the dog was killed in his heart, alas, why should the boss embarrass his subordinates.

"Master" Yingsanyingsi stood in front of Dongfangze.

"Tomorrow you two will follow the young lady and protect them both."

"Yes, master."

"Let's go back."

"Yes"

Ying San Yingsi returned to his position. The two looked at each other and saw that each other's faces were wry smiles. They would rather follow the gentle (indeterminate) master than the strange spirit (naughty) Trick or Treat) behind the lady.

They can imagine that tomorrow when the lady learns that the two of them will go out with her, she will definitely make a big fuss, alas, it's not easy to be a man.

In the evening, when Mu Qingxin was having dinner, she explained to everyone that she was going out tomorrow and went to play with Dongfang Ling.

When Mu Qidong heard this, they all wanted to follow along, but they were decisively refused by their sister. The elders have long learned about Dongfang Ze and Dongfang Ling from Ou Xuemei. Although they are a little worried about their daughter (granddaughter, great-grandson) going out alone, they will not be overprotected and sometimes need to let go.