Chapter 74: Admission (1)

In StarCraft 4021, August 30th is the annual school day.

On this day, the Mu family got up early, and everyone sat in the living room, waiting for Mu Qingxin to go downstairs.

Mu Qingxin actually woke up very early, thinking that she was going to school today, oh my god, there were many handsome men and beautiful women in the school, and she had not fallen in love when she was in college in the previous life, which made her regret to death.

In this life, she is ready to find a handsome guy to fall in love when she is going to school, and she will get married when she is an adult, and then be a rice bug, haha.

For her dream, Mu Qingxin started looking for clothes to wear early, but after trying a lot of clothes, this look is a loli no matter what she wears.

"..." Where's the good sister? What about seducing handsome guys? Why is she a loli? ! This also tells her how to find a handsome guy to fall in love and marry, everyone seems to think of herself as a little sister, oh oh oh...

Mu Qing was heartbroken and chose a pink...color dress. Only this dress was simpler and less complicated. She didn't look like a doll. She tied two ponytails to herself and chose a shoe and hat that matched her clothes. , Looked in the mirror and patted her face. After her white and delicate face became matte, Mu Qingxin blew a kiss to the mirror, "Mei Mei Da! Handsome guy, come on~~~"

Mu Qing jumped downstairs, and as soon as she reached the corner of the stairs, she saw everyone in the living room.

"Gaozu early, grandpa... milk... early milk, mom and dad early, eldest brother, second elder brother and third elder brother early, early Bill!"

"Hey, early in my heart"

When everyone heard the crisp sound, they looked up and saw that it was like a pink little angel coming down. Everyone looked at the little angel with smiles. This was a scene they had imagined for fifteen years, and it finally came true.

Now Mu Qingxin doesn't have to cook all meals. Her eight "apprentices" are now masters and have trained a group of apprentices. Now there is one apprentice in Mu's family who specializes in cooking. It can be eaten, which is much better than nutrition...liquid.

After everyone had a simple meal, the family had to follow to send Mu Qingxin to school, but after Mu Qingxin strongly refused, Gaozu and grandpa...ma...ma stayed at home, mom and dad and three elder brothers Accompany Mu Qingxin to report enrollment.

"Didi"

At this time, Mu Qingxin was already in the speeding car to Philip Bell College. Mom and Dad were in a speeding car in front. She and her brothers were sitting in this speeding car. After receiving news from Dongfang Ling, Lingling had already arrived at the college. , Now waiting at the door for her to report.

"Big brother, how long will it take to go to school?" Mu Qingxin looked at the big brother beside her, because the college could not bring portable robots, so Bill could only stay at home.

Mu Qidong looked at his sister's wet eyes and said softly, "It will be ten minutes."

"Ao, Lingling has arrived. She is waiting for me at the door, and I will tell her." Mu Qing responded quickly to Dongfang Ling.

After Mu Qingxin sent the message, she sat in the speeding car and looked outside. Colorful speeding cars flew past. There were speeding cars on the left and right under the head. There were motorcycles flying by on the land, so many cars.

Mu Qidong noticed that his sister saw the sight outside the window, with a look of surprise, and said, "Today is the first day of school, so these should be students who signed up."

"It turned out to be like this" Mu Qing understood.

"School life is about to start soon, are you nervous?" Mu Qinan asked his sister with a smile, with worry flashing in his eyes.

"Not nervous, I am looking forward to it." Mu Qingxin said with a look of expectation. As for what to expect? Not campus life, but... handsome guy!