Chapter 134: (Qin Jiyou's heart)

In the camp, Qin Jiyou looked at the surveillance with his arms folded, watching the image of the little man with resentment in the video, with a smile flashing in his eyes. 

Just when he raised his head unintentionally, he saw the little man being electrocuted. He was so frightened that his heart stopped for two seconds, and then after seeing her okay, he was relieved and relieved.

Qin Jiyou stared at the person in the video and fell into deep thought. He wanted to say that the connection between himself and Mu Qingxin was fate according to Ling Xuan. The first time he performed a mission when he was 18 years old was to rescue the victim.

 The ship robbed by the Star Pirates, at that time no one was optimistic about himself. In order to make everyone look at him, he fought desperately against the Star Pirates. In the end, although a few people ran away, he successfully rescued a ship. It was at that time that Mrs. Mu and Mu Qingxin, who had not yet been born, were rescued.

At that time, Mrs. Mu had a premature birth, because she was going back to life, and she did not see Xinxin's birth. In the following years, she has been desperately going up, building military merits, forming a mercenary group, buying Pluto, forming a Nether team... occasionally recalled The action that year reminded Mrs. Mu of the baby girl who was born prematurely. He sighed for her when he heard the premature child's mental insufficiency. Until that day, at the Tianji Xing Institute, he saw Xiao Xiao for the first time. people.

At that time, he just got the news that the little princess of the Mu family recovered her sanity. He didn't expect to meet so soon. Seeing the delicate and lovely little Bai Nen, he felt relieved for a moment, as if relieved. In fact, back then Seeing that Mrs. Mu was born prematurely, he always blamed himself for not rushing over early, so that Mrs. Mu would not be born prematurely, and the baby girl would not be insane.

The second time I saw it in the conference room of Capital Star, Commander Mu opened the video with a dark face for everyone to watch. He saw the little man again, listening to her crisp voice, cute and funny expression, so cold. His heart for many years seemed to be chapped from that moment. From then on, he kept secretly following news of Mu's family, especially wanting to know the situation of Xiao Ren'er.

The third time I saw him, it was on Linglang Street. When he smelled a scent, the first thing he thought of was the little man. I didn't expect it to be. Although he knew that it was rude to disturb others, he was I wanted to meet her and see her soft and lovely appearance. Sure enough, when she saw her, she was in a daze again, and for the first time he felt that he looked good.

At noon that day, he had been paying attention to the appearance of the little man when he was cooking, earnestly attentive and neat! He has seen little girls look pampered, saw women look obsessed when they see men, saw women in the team decisively and straightforwardly, and saw women serious in office... but none of them can. The only thing that attracted his attention was this little man with shiny eyes. Every time he saw her, he could feel her happy mood.

After that meeting, he decided to give her third brother a chance, and also decided to take over the military training mission of the Philippine Academy. Knowing that all the alliance teams will conduct drills by the end of the year, he brought some people to pick up this. This kind of boring and meaningless military training mission, he wondered if he was crazy, but when he saw the expression of surprise when the little man saw him, the depression in his heart dissipated, so be crazy, as long as the little man Can you...show a sunny smile...

The closer you get to the little man, the more you see her different sides. There is a cute side, a mischievous side, a lazy and lost side, a diligent and upward side, a silly and ignorant side, and a smarter and smarter side. On the other side... the more he understands her, the more time his eyes stay on her, he asks Moss, is he sick?

Moss looked at him for a long time, his expression was very strange, saying that he was not sick, but that he was in love.

Hearing these four words, he turned off the light brain and didn't want to see Moss anymore. As a result Moss pervasively said in his ear that it was an old cow eating tender grass, and at the same time he greatly despised him. ...

Moss laughed at him for a long time before leaving. After Moss left, he thought about it all night. The next morning, he saw the tender and lovely little man, and sighed. The grass is so tender, besides, who dares to say that he is an old cow, he is a strong cow!