Chapter 62: Jinyu Pavilion (1)

"Xinxin, let's go, it's so hot, let's go to Linglang Street." Dongfang Ling said with sweat.

Mu Qingxin returned to her senses, and saw Lingling's face...the color of sweat kept falling, nodded and said okay, several people turned and left.

Mu Qingxin turned her head again, glanced at the Flame Tree not far away, thinking in her heart, she must do it again when there is a chance, go...touch it... Touch the Flame Tree, then she retracted her mind and followed a few people away.

Mu Qingxin and a few people left the Flame Park. It was already noon. Dongfang Ling...touched... his stomach, and looked at Mu Qingxin, "Xinxin, are you hungry?"

Mu Qing was still a little bit reluctant to leave the Flame Tree, and when she heard Dongfang Ling's words, she was suddenly hungry, "Then we go to Linglang Street to find a place to eat?"

"Okay, okay, let's go," Dongfang Ling agreed.

Four people and one robot drove to Linglang Street in a speeding car. Mu Qixi received the news from Bill and also drove to Linglang Street in a speeding car.

Fortunately, the eldest brother ordered Bill last night to send Xinxin's route today, otherwise he would have to avoid the two bodyguards, and he would definitely be lost.

"Didi" Mu Qixi saw that it was the mother's message and clicked on it.

"Son, there is nothing wrong with my heart, right? Where is it now?"

"Mom, sister is okay, they are going to Linglang Street at this moment, they should be almost there."

Ou Xuemei took a look and said happily to her mother-in-law, "Mom, come to Linglang Street soon, maybe we can meet."

Borissa was also very happy to hear that, "Go, let's buy more things for military training. Alas, we should let Xinxin wait until the military training is over before going to school. The military training is so dangerous and hard."

Ou Xuemei became worried when she heard this, "Go back and ask Xinxin what it means."

The new military training in the interstellar is not the same as the previous life. If you compare the difficulty and ease, the military training in the previous life is like a child's play house, and the military training in the interstellar is just like the missions of the previous special forces.

When Mu Qingxin arrived at Linglang Street, she was instantly attracted by this bustling street. There were thirty-story high-rise buildings on both sides. The houses on this street were so high. The most shocking thing was that these Every floor of the high-rise building is hung with large and small doorplate advertisements, with a variety of colors and colors, which makes people dazzling and chaotic.

"Xinxin, let's find a place to eat first." Dongfang Ling was also confused by the scene in front of her...this was the first time she came to the legendary shopping paradise.

"Okay." Mu Qingxin looked up at the tall building, "Bill, is there any place like a box, secret...high sex."

Hearing what the master said, he immediately connected to the star network on Linglang Street to search.

"Master, 200 meters ahead, Building C is the Jinyu Pavilion, where there is an independent box." Bill said.

"Go, where are we going." Dongfang Ling immediately pulled Mu Qingxin forward.

"Miss, the place of Jin Yu Pavilion is not suitable for you to go..." Ying San Ying Si Yi listened to Jin Yu Pavilion and quickly stopped.

"Why not suitable for us to go?" Dongfang Ling instantly became interested.

"It's over" Ying San Yingsi looked at the young lady's shining eyes, and regretted that she was so blunt. According to the young lady's...character, the more she refused to do it, the more she had to do it.

"Bell, where is the Golden Jade Pavilion?" Mu Qingxin asked, looking at Ying Sanying's hesitant expression, to the next person.

"Master, Jinyu Pavilion is the most advanced private hall of the Capital Star. It is fully equipped. The first basement is a ballroom, the 2-3 floors are the bathing center, the 4-6 floors are the KTV boxes, and the 7-9 floors are the training center. Floors -13 are simulation warehouses, floors 14-16 are mecha battlefields, floors 17-18 are beauty salons, floors 19-20 are tea shops, floors 21-22 are leisure areas, floors 23-27 are housing, and floors 28-30 The floor is not open to the outside world."