Chapter 85: Talent Test (2)

Dongfang Ling also took Shui Huanlan's hand to encourage her, "Come on, Lanlan, you are the best!"

"Little beauty, come on, go up bravely."

"Come on, give our art department a long face."

"Magic Blue, go up bravely!"

...Everyone in the art department cheered on Water Magic Blue. With everyone's encouragement, Water Magic Blue nodded, stood up, and slowly walked onto the... rostrum.

"Yeah, it's a little beauty~"

"Hair is so beautiful~"

"Haha, the little beauty is shy~"

...The hungry wolves in the audience became excited when they saw the beautiful girl. Mu Qingxin in the audience could not help cheering for her when she saw the watery blue that was blushing and dripping blood. Although the time spent with her was short, it was OK. I can see that this child is a kind and innocent girl, but the family is over-protected and so timid. It is good to have more contact with people in the future.

Soon, the results of the water magic blue test came out:

Aqua Blue

Spiritual power: s

Physical skills: e

Ability: Water System Level 2

Suggestion: Too bad physical strength, please exercise your body.

...

"Oh, why is this girl so different in mental strength and physical skills"

"The mental power talent is actually S grade, amazing!"

"The ability is water type, or level 2, which is amazing"

"This physical strength is really good. Girls' physical strength is generally not good, but it shouldn't be so low, right"

"This gap is really big, it's hard to get the art department..."

"..."

Amidst the discussion in the audience, Shui Huanlan quickly returned to his position with a blushing face and bowed head, and then tightly took Mu Qingxin's hand, and his beating heart finally returned to calm.

"Yes, little beauty, you are the first S grade today, and you are fighting for our art department!"

"Hmph, look at those ugly jealous, haha..."

"In the future, you have to raise your physical skills. Although you are the first S-level today, you are also the first E-level." Qiu Conglian directly pointed out this reality.

Shui Huanlan nodded when she heard this.

Mu Qingxin said comfortingly, "It's okay, you are already very good, great."

"Thank you Xinxin" Shui Huanlan smiled shyly at Mu Qingxin.

Now it's time for the s1 students to take the test. Mu Qingxin looked at one person after another, and it seemed that it would be their turn right away, sitting on the chair, closing his eyes, and feeling her mental power.

Five minutes later, Mu Qingxin looked distressed, "It's over, I can't feel any mental energy..."

Dongfang Ling noticed that Xinxin was abnormal and asked in a low voice, "Xinxin, what's wrong with you? Are you still uncomfortable?"

Mu Qingxin looked at Dongfang Ling with a wry smile, "Ling Ling, I can't feel any of my mental power anymore."

"Ah? What do you do? You should drink energy just now...liquid, and you will recover a little now" Dongfang Ling said worriedly. It will be their turn immediately. The school stipulates that energy should not be consumed before the test... Liquid to enhance your mental strength and physical strength.