Chapter 30: Go to Capital Star

In the next few days, Mu Qingxin stayed in the space to practice the echoing technique, and learned Qingfeng again.

The Qingfeng Step, also known as the "Light" Step, is mainly fast and light. It can't be used in the research institute. So Mu Qingxin can only practice in space, but for Mu Qingxin, who has extremely poor motor cells , Qingfengbu is really difficult and difficult.

Until the admission notice from Philip Bell Academy arrived, she hadn't learned the breeze step, and Mu Qingxin's current speed was only comparable to physical skill level 5. If compared with the speed of the wind power, it is the third level of others. Mu Qingxin said that she will go further and further on the road of sports.

"Baby, have you brought everything together?" Ou Xuemei ate the peach and asked her baby girl.

Mu Qingxin looked at the increasingly beautiful mother, her eyes were dazed, and she said, "Mom, you are getting more and more beautiful. When you eat, can you not be so bold and unsightly." A bowl-sized peach, which woman can eat in three or four bites.

When Ou Xuemei heard her daughter say this, she immediately put down Taozi and said aggrieved, "Baby, do you dislike mother?"

"No, no, my mother will always be the most beautiful in my heart!" Mu Qingxin had to say when she looked at her mother who was about to cry in the next second.

Sure enough, as soon as Mu Qingxin finished speaking, Ou Xuemei returned to her original state and ate the peaches in her hands as quickly as possible.

Mu Qing closed her eyes, and the mother and daughter have become completely familiar with each other in the past few days with her mother. I have fully understood my mother's... urine... sex, completely a female man, of course only a small woman in front of my father.

"Let's go, they are all in the laboratory at the moment, and they have to leave before they find out!" Ou Xuemei checked his watch and said.

Ou Xuemei has already told Master Arthur that she is going to take her daughter back to Capital Star, and she will come back after her daughter studies and stabilizes. Of course, her body injury has recovered after eating Mu Qingxin's deliberately cooked rice with spiritual water over the past few days. Therefore, she can also choose her previous job and work in the Capital Star Defense Department, all of which need to be discussed with her family after returning home.

Ever since my daughter's curry rice was tasted by the capital star group that day, many people now know that my daughter can cook delicious ancient rice. Master Arthur in the research institute was the first to know, and immediately came to Mu Qingxin to please him. Want to taste it.

Mu Qing did not accept the bird, and she was entangled after receiving it, and then Benny followed. Benny complained about being friendly for a while, and finally relied on Mu Qingxin to make a small dessert to save Benny. broken heart.

Ou Xuemei quickly left the institute with her daughter, fearing that the group would stop them. Since Master Arthur learned that Mu Qingxin was leaving, he came to lobby three times a day to make Mu Qingxin worship him as a teacher. Just a college is good, and there is no need to go to the college to take those boring courses.

Therefore, Ou Xuemei took advantage of the fact that everyone was studying new plants in the laboratory today, and quickly took her daughter away, never leaving her daughter here as a cook for them!

"Xinxin baby, I'm here, what do you want to do today?" Master Arthur hurried to the lounge as soon as he came out of the laboratory.

"I think the meat that I made yesterday is delicious. Babe Xinxin will make that today." Benny also hurriedly followed Master Arthur. The food these days has been so good that it is too delicious.

"Heart... where's the person?" Master Arthur and Benny looked at the empty...dangling room, and the guys for the cooking of Xinxin Baby were gone.

"Ah! It must be May that took the baby away" Benny wailed, she didn't want to go back to the days of drinking nutrient...liquids.

"May promised me that if he left, he would say hello to us..." Master Arthur suddenly felt that he was unlovable and could not accept the fact that the little guy had left. However, he had to accept that the little guy was going to school. woo woo woo woo......

"Didi"

The mother and daughter who finally got on the ship heading to Capital Star breathed a sigh of relief. As soon as they arrived in the lounge, Ou Xuemei's brains rang out as a video request to kiss her husband.

"My dear, are you on the ship?" Mu Fengnian looked at his wife expectantly. Since the last incident, the wife issued an order not to let her daughter send them anything. This made them accustomed to eating food. People who are accustomed to eating food simply can't stand it. After returning home, they were found out by their parents and grandpa and divided up. With his little fruit inventory, he can only return to the days of drinking nutrient...liquids these days.

God knows, the nutrient... how terrible the liquid is, he didn't try to make curry rice, but all the made curry were tested to be toxic...90% sex, Nimou, let's not say that it's toxic. He couldn't eat a lot of it, and he didn't want to look at it.

Mu Fengnian can only hope that her daughter will return to Capital Star soon. The meeting has ended. The leader gave everyone a half-month vacation. If his daughter arrives at Capital Star tomorrow, he can stay at home for more than ten days and can spend time with her daughter. , Eat delicious by the way! Mu Fengnian was excited thinking about it, and had completely forgotten about her daughter going to school.

"I have been seated. No accident. Tomorrow night will be here." Ou Xuemei looked at her wandering husband in the video with disgust, and knew what he was thinking without guessing. He complained to her all day that the two sons didn't give him fruit. I'm old enough to always bully my sons, are you sorry?

Hearing a satisfactory answer, Mu Fengnian instantly regained his energy, and slowly said to his wife, "My wife, I miss you..."

"..." Mu Qing looked at the over-a-hundred-year-old man with awkward words and turned away from her mother.

"Old girl, when are you going to Capital Star?"

After receiving the news from the third brother, Mu Qingxin replied, "Tomorrow night"

"Oh, great, I will be here tomorrow afternoon, old girl, you must not know how I spent this time, the third brother is so miserable, that nutritious...liquid, I feel like vomiting..."

Mu Qingxin no longer reads the full grievances sent by the third brother...the message, turn off the light brain, and enter meditation. 

During this time, Mu Qingxin is meditating at night, instead of sleeping all night, she is full of energy and strengthens her mental power. The white... colored beads in his body are now the size of glass marbles, and his own natal orb has not grown any larger, but Yan... color is more shiny.

After Ou Xuemei said goodbye to her husband, she saw her daughter meditating. She knew that her daughter's cultivation method was different from them, and she didn't bother. As long as her baby is good, Ou Xuemei gently lay aside to not disturb her. Watching a movie while guarding her daughter not to be disturbed.

After entering the meditation, Mu Qing's mind spread, and everything that happened around her was in her "eyes". Seeing her mother's thoughtfulness, Mu Qing was moved in her heart and believed that her family was really lucky.

Then, Mu Qing's mind and consciousness wandered across the ship. She "sees" different people doing different things. At the same time, she marveled at the size of the ship. 

She scanned every part of the ship, and she was in high-level rest. There are a lot of people in the general rest area. Parents are basically taking their children. They should be children who are going to school.