Chapter 115: I am yours

Mu Qingxin nodded, "It's okay to eat, eat quickly, take a break after eating, and have military training in the afternoon."

After Mu Qingxin finished speaking, everyone raised their chopsticks, forks, and spoons towards the food they had been staring at.

After a full meal and tea, everyone looked at Mu Qingxin admiringly, and Mu Qingxin shook her head, "Hurry up and rest. The afternoon military training is uncertain."

Everyone's calves trembled at the thought of the hundred laps in the morning, although they had recovered...

"Huh? My mental strength seems to have risen..." Bai Liyan said in surprise.

When other people heard it, they immediately felt the changes in their own bodies. Everyone recovered more or less physical strength and increased their mental strength. For a while, everyone looked at Mu Qingxin with complicated eyes.

Mu Qingxin glanced at everyone, "What are you looking at me for? I didn't do anything..."

Seeing Xinxin's innocence, Dongfang Ling smiled, "Xinxin, you have cooked."

"?" Mu Qingxin looked at everyone, and the others suddenly realized, and then looked at Mu Qingxin more eagerly. Mu Qingxin was stunned, "Then...I won't cook for you in the future."

"Do not!"

Everyone said in unison, really delicious food, not to mention that it can increase their mental power now, so magical, even if it is poison... medicine, they are willing to eat.

Mu Qingxin...touched...touched her nose, "I really don't know what those meals will increase your mental strength, anyway, I don't feel anything after eating it." Mu Qingxin thought that when she was at home, her family measured her. The food that is made has energy, but so what, in her eyes, food is for eating and filling the stomach.

However, this is not the case in the eyes of other people. Ji's...the medicine is so expensive, not to mention the taste, it is simply awful to drink, but for the sake of the body, it can only endure to drink it, and it is so expensive, ordinary people usually only Can buy low-level energy...liquid, just like that, you have to save a lot of money to buy it.

But Mu Qingxin's food is different. It is not only delicious, but also contains energy, and it fills the stomach. It can't be better.

"Haha, I really didn't follow the wrong person! Xinxin, I will be yours in the future, you have to cover me, if you have anything to eat, I will not dislike it at all!" Vance stared at Yuan Round eyes looked at Mu Qingxin excitedly.

Mu Qingxin: "..." What do you mean by me?

Dongfang Ling kicked Wangs aside and blocked Mu Qing's body, "Go away, my heart is mine. Whoever grabs it from me, I will kill it!" Hmph, from today onwards, the person she hates most has changed. Cheng Wangsi.

Shui Huanlan also bulged his face, standing next to Dongfang Ling, "You are not allowed to make heart-warming ideas, you are not allowed to bully Xinxin, otherwise...or...or I will cry for you!" After speaking, the eyes are red and I feel immediately About to cry.

Vance said dissatisfied, "I didn't bully her, I just..."

"It just doesn't work!"

"I don't! Why..."

Mu Qing looked at the three people in the quarrel with a headache, "Stop arguing, you are not tired, I am tired, I will have military training in the afternoon, rest!" The last two words are sonorous and powerful, everyone stopped talking, Mu Qingxin put away the protective cover, got up and went into the tent to rest. The others watched and lay down silently to rest.

"Xinxin, are you angry?" Dongfang Ling lay beside Mu Qingxin and asked in a low voice.

Mu Qingxin opened her eyes, saw Lingling's cautious look, and smiled, "No, go to sleep, there is a good show to come this afternoon." Thinking of the bet with Pete, Mu Qing sneered in her heart, hoping that he Know yourself a little, don't get on the pole and die.