Chapter 97: Marshal as an instructor?

Dongfang Ling looked at Tsundere's baby face and smiled, "Of course welcome, welcome." Hmph, smashed his skateboard and ran away to see how she cleaned him. That's right, this baby face is Vance who collided with Dongfang Ling yesterday.

A boy followed behind Vance, wearing a blue...-colored uniform like him. It seems that they are the same age as Mu Qingxin, both are fifteen years old, and they are silent behind Vance, Vance He goes wherever he goes.

Bai Liyan looked at their number, "There are still two fewer."

When they heard this, several people looked around, leaving only the scattered students who had not found the team. Many of them looked at them from time to time, but they still hesitated.

"The three of you are the Art Department, I am the Command Department, Locke is the Artillery Department, Darren is the Army Department, you two?" Bailiyan introduced his two partners and looked at the two of Wangs.

Vance opened his mouth, "Myron and I are from the pharmacy department and can assist."

"In terms of military training, we have commanders, auxiliary ones, too few main attacks, and defensive ones..." Bai Liyan is a natural commander, calmly analyzing the current situation.

Mu Qingxin noticed that there were two students in blue, a man and a woman standing in the corner. The faces of the two men were so cold as if they were outside. They were not affected at all, and they didn't care if they found their teammates.

Just because of the lack of two people, Mu Qingxin put a smile on her face and walked towards them.

Cora and Thomas noticed that someone was coming towards them, turned their heads and saw a cute doll walking towards them. There was a sweet smile on their cute faces, making their cold faces... Eased down.

"Hello, this is Mu Qingxin, can I invite you to our team? We are just short of two people, right now, um", Mu Qingxin looked down at the time, "You only have five seconds left. Considered it."

"Well, you are welcome to join our team!" Mu Qingxin said directly without waiting for the two of them to think about it. As soon as her voice fell, Gray stopped and asked all the team members to sit down.

"Walk, let's go sit down quickly." Mu Qingxin took the two of them to her team. Bai Liyan saw that Mu Qingxin had found the two players. He sighed and found a corner. sit down.

Cora and Thomas were stagnant. They didn't seem to agree, but everyone had already found teammates and had to be pulled to sit down.

"Hey, you actually brought the two of them here, amazing!" Vance twitched his mouth when he saw the two of them.

"?" The other people were just entering school. They didn't know what Vance meant, and they all looked at him, and the faces of Cora and Thomas...cold again.

But Vance didn't give them an answer, because Gerry spoke again.

"Now you have divided into groups. According to your seats, they are divided into 15 groups of letters a--o. There are 24 teams under each letter, each with 10 people.

Your side is Group A, you are Group B, and you are..."

Mu Qingxin and her group were the eighth team of Group F. They were assigned to the same group. Obviously some people were not willing to worry about them being dragged down, but they didn't have a team with them and did not affect each other, so those who were not willing did not immediately resist.

Mu Qingxin: "..." Why do so many people think they will be dragging their feet? !

"Now, I announce the instructors of each group. Listen carefully and remember who your instructors are!" Gray received the latest list of instructors from Deputy Commander Ling Xuan and was shocked to see the names on it. After a while, he immediately replied to the past and asked Deputy Commander Ling to confirm that there was no mistake.

As a result, the message Gray received was that there was no error, just this list.

Gray frowned, couldn't figure out what the boss was making, and at the same time gave deep sympathy to this group of colleges.

"Group a instructor Ben Harry, group b instructor...f group instructor" Gray paused, and Mu Qingxin's group looked at Gray seriously.

"It would be great if it was Cousin Yu Xiu," Mu Qingxin muttered softly.

In the main monitoring room, Ou Yuxiu felt cold behind her back. Looking behind her, she saw the boss and the deputy sitting behind her and shook her head. What happened today? Could it be that she was sick? Go to the medical cabin later.

Qin Jiyou looked at the surveillance indifferently, and saw the surprised expression of the people inside after learning that the instructor in group f was him, the coldness in his eyes disappeared.

The students in group f blushed with excitement. The students in the other groups looked at group f with envy and jealousy. They also wanted Master Jiyou to be the instructor of their group. Master Jiyou, my God. Ah, I really want to get in touch with the young marshals up close, why isn't I in Group F!

The instructors of the group behind, Bai Liyan did not listen, all of them were still in a daze.

"It was the marshal to be our instructor..." Locke murmured.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?" Darren said incredulously.

Bai Liyan said with bright eyes, "I didn't dream, our instructor is Jiyou Marshal!"

Hearing the affirmative words, all faces...they flashed with excitement, and even the indifferent Cora and Thomas...showed a clear emotion of excitement.

"You remember the instructors of each group, now..." Gray looked at the time, "There are still five hours to reach the Primordial Star. You are free to move around. You are not allowed to make loud noises. Remember, your every move now has been affected by all the instructors. In the eyes." After finishing speaking, he glanced at everyone and left.

As soon as Gray left, everyone began to discuss in a low voice, knowing that their every move was being monitored, so they didn't dare to make any big moves.

Mu Qingxin came back to her senses, anyway, she had no definition of who the instructor was, as long as she was not so hard, Mu Qing was still the heart of the house girl who hated the movement in the previous life.

"Let's introduce ourselves first. In the next month or so, we will be teammates who can back to back to each other. We need to get acquainted with each other." Bai Liyan said.

"I'll introduce myself first. I'm Bailiyan. I'm ten years old this year. I'm in the command department. Don't look at my grade. I've been living with my father on the ship since I was five years old. At last!"

Bai Liyan's confident and calm words make people think that he is not a ten-year-old child, and his voice is sonorous and powerful. In addition, his family has been commanders for generations, and he must be better than them in combat.

"I am Vance, fifteen years old this year,...the pharmacy department, I can already replenish you...pharmaceuticals, although they are only elementary, don't worry, I have prepared a lot of... Come back with sound limbs!"

Everyone: "..." They don't know... The potion can make them sound.

"I'm Myron, ten years old this year,...the pharmacy department." Myron gave a concise introduction, and then stopped talking.

Vance smiled, "Don't bother you, Mellen, he talks less, he is my good brother."