Chapter 121: Be worried about

"Yeah" Mu Qingxin nodded.

"It's really delicious, I..." Gerry wanted to say that he hadn't eaten it with excitement, but when he saw so many eyes below, he looked at them seriously, "There are still ten minutes. You will disband if you insist on it. , If you can't persist, let me continue standing!"

Hearing this, the students below immediately stood up straight and breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that the instructor let them go.

In these ten minutes, many people didn't hold on to move, but fortunately, Gray had tasted the food that Mu Qingxin had brought, and he had not seen them move.

When the time came, everyone looked at the instructor hopingly. Gree was in a good mood for eating and waved his hand. "Let's go away, go back and have a good rest. I will arrive on time tomorrow morning, otherwise it's not 100 laps, maybe 200 laps. ring."

When everyone heard it, it suddenly turned out that the hundred laps in the morning were due to being late in the morning, and they thought that the marshal was to temper them...

"Instructor, you can take this pack of snacks back to eat, see you tomorrow." Mu Qingxin handed a pack of snacks to Gray.

"Okay, see you tomorrow!" Gray happily took the snacks, feeling happy, it was so delicious, he suddenly remembered that Mu Qingxin had handed Lao Ou a big bag, the noodles must be delicious, no , He had to ask Lao Yao, this brother is so unjustified, he even swallows delicious food.

"Lingling, Lan Lan, Sister Cora... are you okay?" Mu Qingxin ran to her teammates, looking worriedly at the few people who could not move their legs, and quickly helped Lan Lan, who was about to fall.

"His" Dongfang Ling grinned, "legs numb..." looked at Mu Qingxin aggrievedly.

Mu Qingxin hurriedly supported Dongfang Ling with the other hand, "Come on, sit down first, and I will press it for you." Mu Qingxin pressed Shui Huanlan's leg first.

"Ah, it hurts...haha...itches..." Shui Huanlan felt painful, itchy and comfortable by the heart.

"Okay, stand up and try. You go and press Kola." Mu Qingxin turned and pressed Lingling, "You are mainly standing for so long, blood...liquid is not circulating, just a massage. Up."

Other people saw Mu Qingxin's movements and the water phantom blue that had recovered, and they all learned Mu Qingxin's things and massaged each other.

Ten minutes later, the people in the eighth team of f were alive again...and jumped around, "Walk around, go back to the dormitory, I am starving to death..." Wang Si pulled Myron and Bailiyan to urge Mu Qingxin. "Xinxin, are you cooking? We are almost hungry..."

"Yes, yes, I've really suffered for a long time..." Darren grinned. This is the first day. I don't know what to do in the future, alas.

Mu Qingxin looked at several people amusedly, "Okay, don't think about it. Anyway, it's over. I've already made a good meal. Go back and eat it. You can be alive and well after you eat it."

As soon as a few people heard it, they ran to the dormitory faster. They are now super glad that they chose to join Mu Qingxin in the first place. This is their most correct choice!

"Team... Captain, are you okay?" The boy looked at Pete nervously. He trembled when he saw the cold expression on the captain's face. He felt a little sympathetic to Mu Qingxin. Who made Pete miss that he would definitely be retaliated later. What's more, he was so embarrassed today.

Pete stared at the few people in the eighth team who had left, especially the short man in the middle, "Mu Qingxin, sooner or later I will make you look good!"

"His" Pete took a step, his legs hurt.

"Captain, let me press it for you, and it will be fine after you press it." Many people have learned how to press Mu Qingxin's leg. After pressing it, it really doesn't hurt.