Chapter 139: Team Field (11) Devil Vine

"rustle......"

At some point, the trees and vines crawling from all directions on the dark ground slowly crawled towards the place where the f eighth team and the g one, two and three teams were.

"Zheng..."

When the branch approached the tent of the eighth team, it was suddenly blocked by an invisible barrier. The branch touched slowly without giving up, but was still blocked and unable to move forward.

Those branches didn't give up, and went directly around the protective cover layer by layer.

The three teams on the other side were not as lucky as the Mu Qingxin team. They were not protected by a protective shield, and the night watchers had fallen asleep.

"rustle......"

An increasingly clear rustle sounded, the sound of branches spreading and rubbing against the ground.

More and more branches surrounded the people of the three teams, and their first target was the three night-keepers who were already asleep.

I saw one of them leaned away, and the branches slowly climbed up along that person's legs.

At this time, in the monitoring room in the camp, since Burton and the others came to the monitoring room yesterday, they have sent people to guard here. The young marshal Jiyou ordered to observe the students' movements 24 hours a day, if there is danger , We must pay attention to it immediately, just in case.

Therefore, Burton discussed with Ling Xuan that Team Nether and Philippe are each responsible for a part of the monitoring, and always pay attention to the children's status. Ling Xuan listened, and of course agreed. Someone took half of the task, how could they refuse What's more, Burton tried his best to make a good impression on the Nether team. How could he blow the enthusiasm of others.

But at night, the few people from Burton, because they were too sleepy, fell asleep there, and in the part of the monitoring they were in charge of, there happened to be f eighth team and g one, two and three. Team, no one saw what happened on their side at this time...

"Shasha...shasha..."

Mu Qingxin was meditating, emptied her whole body, her divine sense had reached the top of the forest, and she was struggling to explore the surroundings. Although she emptied herself, her five senses still felt...sexy, she just felt that tonight The forest is a bit noisy, why is it all rustling? Is it windy tonight? Thinking of this possibility, Mu Qingxin didn't continue to think about it, and continued to train her spiritual consciousness and spiritual expansion.

The tree branch suddenly wrapped around a person's waist and slowly contracted. At this time, the three night-watchers in the first, second and third team of g, except for their heads, were all entangled by the branches. They lifted slightly and moved.

"Shasha...shasha..."

Mu Qingxin frowned. Why did the rustle feel so heavy this time? Mu Qing looked down, wondering, the trees underneath hadn't shaken, so why was there a rustling sound?

Suddenly, Mu Qingxin felt something wrong, and immediately withdrew her spiritual consciousness. As soon as she withdrew, she saw the surrounding situation and her scalp was numb. At this moment, their protective shields were covered with branches, darkened, and Shrinking vigorously, trying to break the protective cover.

Mu Qingxin opened her eyes immediately. She didn't know how long the protective shield could last, so she had to call everyone up quickly.

"Sister Cora, Lingling, Blue, wake up, wake up..." Mu Qingxin pushed the people around her and shouted loudly.

Cora... shot...sexually and immediately opened her eyes, looking at Mu Qingxin suspiciously.

"Huh? Xinxin, what's the matter?"

"Is it dawn? Ha~"

Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan... fans... asked staringly.

Mu Qingxin stood up and lifted the partitioned screen. Because of safety concerns and the size of the protective cover, they transformed the tent into a big tent, which was directly separated by a curtain. Everyone slept in this tent. Anyway, I've slept in a Chase shop for so many days, it doesn't matter.

"Thomas, Bailiyan, Wans, Myron, Locke, Darren, you guys wake up soon" Mu Qingxin shouted one by one, "Everyone, get up, there is a situation, hurry up..."

Hearing Mu Qingxin said that there was a situation, everyone immediately woke up, packed up and stood up.

"What's wrong? What's the situation?" Bai Liyan asked.

Mu Qingxin opened the door of the tent, "Look at it."

Several people in Vance looked outside, "Huh? Did our fire go out? Then I will add firewood..." The fire was burning outside the protective cover. Everyone saw the darkness outside and thought it was the fire. .

"No, it's not that the fire is out!" Cora said calmly, staring at the outside.

When Thomas and Myron heard this, they also looked outside, walked out of the tent and turned on the light energy tube.

"Ah! What is that?" Shui Huanlan exclaimed, covering his mouth.

"Hiss~"

After the others saw the outside scene clearly, they all gasped, and saw that the protective cover was densely wrapped around branches, and those branches were still shrinking.

"This...what is this?" Shui Huanlan asked in horror, clutching Dongfang Ling's clothes tightly. Locke and Darren also looked terrified. Although Bai Liyan was also scared, his faces were still calm. , But this is just that he is restraining himself strongly, in fact, he is also very scared in his heart.

Cora looked at the branches above and said in a deep voice, "This is the devil vine, which specializes in sucking blood for its growth nutrients. Once it enters its range, no matter how strong it is, it will be entangled and sucked dry... ..."

When everyone heard it, their faces turned pale, and Thomas said calmly, "However, our map does not indicate that there is a devil vine."

In the maps sent by the various teams, each place marked the location of some powerful and dangerous alien plants, reminding the students of the danger...sex, but why did not show the devil vine here.

"Perhaps there is another possibility. Devil's vine is often active at night, so I didn't find it."

"Then...what do you do now?" Locke swallowed and asked.

Bailiyan immediately checked the Internet, "The weakness of the devil vine is fire, but some powerful devil vines are not afraid of fire."

"What about it?" Vence asked.

Bailiyan frowned, quickly flipping through the information above.

Cora looked at Bailiyan, "No need to check, those powerful devil vines are not afraid of anything, we can only pray tonight that this is a fire-fearing devil vine."

"..." Rock's face turned paler.

"Then I'll try!" Mellen walked to the protective cover, lit the fire, moved the fire to the protective cover, and everyone stared there.

"It's over!" There were only these two words in everyone's hearts, and saw that the fire had been moved to the protective cover, and the devil vine on it still did not respond. It can be clearly seen that this devil vine... is not afraid of fire!

"I don't know how long the protective cover can last..." Mu Qing said worriedly as she looked at the protective cover above her head.

"Should we... we press the help button?" Darren said hesitantly.

"No!" Vance resolutely opposed, "This is the second day of the field battle, and I will be eliminated the next day. What a shame!"