Chapter 102: Go to the camp (2)

"I'll carry it" Thomas, who had been cold and cold, walked over and bent down on his own initiative.

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling ignored Shui Huanlan's refusal and directly escorted her up. Thomas immediately carried Shui Huanlan and ran forward, and the others followed quickly.

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling in the back breathed a sigh of relief, and walked forward hand in hand. The boy's physical strength is still good. Seeing Thomas's face unchanged...the color, not a drop of sweat, Mu Qing sincerely admired.

The sky is getting dark gradually, and the students' physical strength has reached the limit. Except for the upper grades, the lower grades are dragging their steps and gritting their teeth and walking forward. The sweat soaks their clothes, and the younger ones can't help crying. Now, have you ever suffered so much at home?

"Xinxin, can you persist?" Ou Yuxiu looked at Mu Qingxin worriedly, seeing sweat on her small face and dry mouth. His heart was very distressed. It was great to be able to persist until this time.

"No... it's okay... I... can still... hold on..." Mu Qing said, panting. I was spitting out in my heart, what's the matter, when I was in school, I was tired of 800 meters. How many meters are there? How can I be so good, I can persist.

Mu Qingxin admired herself, but, fucking, she was really tired. She wanted to lie down and rest. However, watching the ten-year-old children around her persisted, wouldn't it be very hard to give up? Shame.

However, Mu Qingxin felt that after running for a while, she would cough up blood, and all the cells and muscles in the body were protesting.

"Everyone hold on, it's coming soon!" Gray's voice came over again. Everyone rolled their eyes when they heard this. It's the eighth time that they are numb. The fast pace?

"Yeah..." Dongfang Ling couldn't step on her footsteps, staggering and almost fell. Fortunately, Mu Qing hurriedly pulled her, or she would kiss the earth.

"Are you okay?" the other members of the team asked concerned.

"It's okay" Dongfang Ling waved his hand.

Bai Liyan looked at the tired people and frowned, "Otherwise we can help each other, so that we can leverage each other's strength, stand in the middle one with strong physical strength, stand on both sides, pass...and stand..."

When several people heard this, they thought this method was very good. Shui Huanlan was struggling, and she had let Thomas carry it for so long, and her strength had recovered. Thanks to Thomas, but Thomas is still cold. of.

Several people quickly lined up in a row, standing first, then those with poor physical strength... inserted in the middle, and they were divided quickly.

"Let's go forward with slogans, and we won't fall. I chanted slogans, stepping left foot when 1 and right foot when 2, do you understand?" Mu Qingxin said.

"Understand" Although I don't understand, but at this time, just follow along. They are a team and trust each other.

"1...2...1" Mu Qingxin slowly shouted first.

"Ouch"

"Wences, you don't have the right and left feet!"

"Cora, please step on it lightly, my foot hurts..."

"Bai Li Yan, don't run out, point in..."

"Darren, you..."

All of a sudden, the eighth team members jumped around and almost fell to the ground in a mess.

The people in other teams were very curious watching their strange behavior, wondering what they were doing in a row? And what does that 121 do.

"Huh, a bunch of idiots!" Pete looked at the laughing group of people mockingly, then looked at his team, coldly said, "All cheer me up, be sure to be the first to arrive at the camp, let them take a good look Look at the greatness of our twentieth team!"

Pete is also a student of the command department and the captain of their team. Hearing Peter's words, the other members of the team were so angry that they couldn't say anything. They could only listen to Pete's words and rush forward.

"Hahahaha..."

"It's so fun..."

f The people in the eighth team lined up in a very good mood, listening to Mu Qingxin's slogan and walking forward regularly. After walking a few steps and becoming familiar with the slogan, Mu Qingxin began to speed up the slogan, and everyone followed The rhythm of the slogan accelerates.

"Remember, when you run, you have to breathe smoothly, suck~spit~suck~spit~...Yes, just follow this rhythm, don't open your mouth to breathe, or you will be more tired, 121...121..." Mu Qingxin commanded everyone Follow the rhythm, these principles are all taught by the physical education teacher in the previous life.

The people in other teams saw the people in the f eighth team running like this, and they were not tired at all, and they were advancing at a constant speed. The clever heads could see this labor saving, and they followed suit.

In an instant, many teams followed Mu Qingxin's slogan and moved forward.

"Captain...Should we use that method too?" a panting suggestion from the 20th team.

"No! I don't learn from those idiots!" Pete stared at Mu Qingxin's team fiercely, gritted his teeth and continued to move forward.

The people in the team looked at the other teams enviously, interesting and labor-saving, alas, shook their heads and dragged heavy steps to move on.

"That's right, let them find a way by themselves..." Ling Xuan sat on the aircraft, looked at the monitor,... and smiled, touching his chin, "The little guy is really smart!"

Qin Jiyou, who was also sitting on the aircraft, looked at the rows of students who were automatically lined up below, and the corners of his mouth ticked slightly, "Not bad."

Ling Xuan smiled, this is already the highest evaluation of the boss, but...Look at the students below, Ling Xuan...touching...touching his chin, this military training must be interesting and interesting, haha.

Just when everyone was about to collapse and could not walk, finally saw the camp.

"Ah, the camp is here!"

"Here...here...finally...hehe...here..."

"We... won..."

......Everyone saw the camp as if they saw an oasis. They were full of energy and rushed to the camp. At this time, the sky was completely dark. In these nearly four hours, everyone had been full of energy. The second journey was taken as a challenge, and now to reach the destination is victory.

Seeing everyone dispersed and rushed to the camp, only Mu Qingxin's team still encouraged and supported each other and ran forward together.

"Huh~, here..." Bailiyan exhaled deeply and said as he watched his teammates panting.

Hearing the captain's words, everyone was relieved, Shui Huanlan was about to collapse, and Myron and Thomas should be supported.

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling were also about to cough and bleed. They were too tired, and Cora was a female...sexual. Although her clothes were wet with sweat, her face was still tough. Mu Qingxin looked at the department. Pull, I am very impressed, on the way, I did not hear Cora shouting tired.

"Congratulations, everyone, through the first level, today everyone is tired, the dormitory has been sent to their respective light brains, hurry back to the dormitory to rest, starting tomorrow, your military training life officially begins, good night everyone."