Chapter 198: Opened (5)

"What are you looking at? I didn't see anyone who bumped into someone, and I don't know how to apologize. What attracts you so much, I..." Then, I followed the person's gaze and couldn't say anything. coming.

The people in a daze caught the attention of others, and then more and more people looked up at the top of the roof, all in a daze.

"Is this... embroidery? Could it be fake..." a man murmured with noodles still hanging on his mouth.

"Pada" a dumpling fell to the ground and rolled far, but no one noticed the dumplings rolling on the ground.

One by one raised their heads and looked at the embroidery on them in shock, "This is true, look!"

One of the men with spectacles was very scholarly, holding his spectacles and raising his head and said, "The embroidery on this, observe the stitches, the stitches are neat, the matching... the colors are elegant, the lines are smooth, and they will be natural and lively. It is powerful, compared with the photos on the side, it is not lost at all, and even from the bottom up, it is quite three-dimensional.

Moreover, machine embroidery and the needle point are all in one direction, and there is only a thin layer, which is completely different from this hand embroidery. These are really ancient embroidery! "

"Oh my god, the handwriting of this store is too big!"

"This is a priceless treasure. No, the embroidery in the museum is due to the loss of embroidery craftsmanship. Only that one is left, so it is called a priceless treasure. There are so many here, and the fabric is obviously new. Could anyone embroider? "

"Who knows how to embroider? I want one too. It's so beautiful. I want the embroidery of that Xiaolongbao, with my Xiaolongbao...Huh? Where's my Xiaolongbao? Ah! My Xiaolongbao, Don't step on my Xiaolongbao!!!"

The Xiaolongbao that had just fallen to the ground was sacrificed bravely amidst the master's screams. The man squatted on the ground, looking at his Xiaolongbao without tears.

"Brother, don't look at that steamed bun, hurry up and eat this, this one is delicious too!" Giessen looked at his brother and exclaimed excitedly, sending the vegetable soup he had just squeezed into his mouth.

Jill looked at the steamed dumplings that had become mashed meat, looked at the food that his brother had bought again, stood up decisively, turned his grief into strength, and started eating!

"Oh, it's so delicious, what is it made of, why is it so delicious..."

"This is made by the ice stone tree? How did it make it, it smells so good..."

"Oh, I really want to cry, Mom, I feel so happy..."

"I want this, this...this...all package for me!"

...

The atmosphere in the store heated up again. Those who came in frantically bought and ate, and those who came in squeezed in, regretting why they didn't come in earlier.

The people who were still watching outside stretched their heads and looked inside. They were all startled by the lively scene inside, and immediately joined in.

Second floor

Mu Qingxin and the others have been on the second floor since they opened. They watched the scene in the store in the monitoring room and saw the hot scene. All of them... smiled on their faces.

"Ah, look at it with heart, Jill and the others are here too!" Dongfang Ling was surprised to see Jill and the others from the surveillance.

Mu Qingxin stretched her head and looked over, "Really, haha, they said they would come over to give us a hot spot, they really came!"

Clear Sky Food Outside City

"Brother, hurry up!" Beth pulled her brother forward.

Bella looked down anxiously at Guangnao, "It's ten o'clock, I blame my brother, I had promised to cheer for the store of my heart, but I didn't catch up with the opening..."

Baker listened helplessly to the complaints of the two younger sisters, "It is my fault, my fault, two eldest ladies, can you forgive me?"

Beth Bella frowned, "Brother, you should stop talking nonsense, let's go quickly, there is Clear Sky Food City in front of you, you will check out later, brother!"

"Okay, I'll check out!" Baker reluctantly agreed. He was late at the moment. I really don't blame him. It was obviously that the two of them forgot to bring things and didn't tell him where to put them. He went back. It took a long time to find it, and the root cause was not him, but he didn't say it well, otherwise they would not be trained when going home, but they would be reprimanded.

"Ah, here, there are so many people! Brother, hurry up" Beth Bella saw the crowd surging in front of her, happily pulling her brother forward one by one.

"Good fragrance! Good fragrance!" Beth walked into the store and was seduced by the full fragrance.

"So many delicious..." Bella was dazzled...Looking at the variety of food in the glass window chaotically, swallowing fiercely.

Baker was also shocked by everything in the store. After regaining his senses, he waved his hand and said, "Go, what do you want to eat, brother pay the bill!" Baker can't wait to taste these foods. I really made a profit today. A lot of delicious food!

As soon as the brother spoke, Beth and Bella quickly squeezed into the food group and began to buy frantically. Baker followed behind and heard that they could be taken away, so they came directly with a big wave of the package.

At this time, the store was crowded, and there was already a long line under the arrangement of the robots, and the fragrance wafting all over the street attracted people who came to Linglang Street for shopping.

"Supervisor, the xiaolongbao is gone"

"Supervisor, there is no curry rice."

"Supervisor..."

...

One by one robots came to report that the food was sold out, and Oulang immediately notified Xi Jie and several people to start making food.

"Oh my god, it's not till twelve o'clock, so much food has been sold out..." Borissa looked at the surveillance camera in surprise. At this time, a lot of the sold-out glass windows were already empty. There are so many people waiting, and some are making noise and want to buy.

Mu Zhaohui and Grandpa Ou, Grandpa Ou looked at the surveillance, with a smile on their faces, "Okay, it's okay to see this. The shops on several other planets will open one by one later, and they will be decorated according to this shop."

"Okay, hahahaha..., I have a hunch that the Clear Sky Food City will be all over the stars!" Grandpa Zong's eyes glowed, and he had a hunch that good food would surely attract everyone.

"When I go back, I will have someone contact the person in charge of other planets and prepare to open!" Grandpa Ou said with excitement.

Mu Xutao looked at the surveillance, his heart was full of blood, watching the fiery scene in the surveillance, he seemed to see the future of Mu family, the prospects are unlimited!

"Gaozu, Grandpa, I think it's better to train a group of chefs as soon as possible. Look, Brother Oulang is here today, and they are already too busy. In the future, each store will only leave one or two people, so how can you be busy? Come here." Mu Qingxin pointed out the problem directly.

When the others heard it, they nodded in agreement.

"Recently, Oulang and the others have also trained a group of students, there are 30 students, so we will allocate these 30 first, and then continue training later. Later, we will open the Clear Sky Food City to all planets in the interstellar!"