Chapter 38: Reach the Capital Star

"Wash your hands and eat."

Mu Qingxin took out the food, and set aside a portion of the food in the box, and let Lingling take it back to Dongfangze later.

"Okay!" Dongfang Ling and Ou Xuemei looked at...the delicious food, and quickly washed their hands out to eat.

For this evening meal, no one spoke, only the sound of chewing in the entire lounge, and the dishes on the plate quickly disappeared.

"Xinxin, I'm leaving. I'll come to see you for fun tomorrow morning." Dongfang Ling held his brother's meal and reluctantly said goodbye.

Looking at Dongfang Ling's pitiful appearance, Mu Qingxin felt a black line in her heart, wondering if she really had that great charm?

"Okay, go back and rest early, I will prepare something for you tomorrow morning, don't forget."

As soon as he heard that there was something delicious tomorrow morning, Dongfang Ling instantly regained his smile, and said loudly, "Okay! Goodbye to my heart, goodbye aunt, I'm going home." After saying that, I went back quickly, ready to give my brother the food, and went to bed. Open your eyes tomorrow morning to find your heart.

"Goodbye."

Seeing the disappeared person, Mu Qingxin closed the door and shrugged as she looked at her mother with the same helpless smile.

"Lingling is very cute, you two will become good friends." Ou Xuemei was full of affection for Dongfang Ling.

Mu Qing thought about the Dongfang Ling she just met today, and chuckles when she thinks of her silly look, "Well, it's cute, I am also very happy to meet her, and hope we can become best friends. "

Ou Xuemei was relieved when she saw her daughter's happy appearance... Touched... Touched her daughter's head, it is great that her daughter can make friends. In the future, she will not be alone with friends in the college.

Dongfang Ling was so happy that he handed the food to his brother and said his thoughts. As a result, he learned that his brother had arranged that he would live in a dormitory with Xinxin. Dongfang Ling was excited to send Mu Qingxin a message saying this is good news.

Mu Qingxin was also very happy to learn. However, Dongfang Ling was worried about going to Xinxin to play tomorrow morning, and went to bed early.

The shadows had never seen the young lady fall asleep so early at night, and they were shocked. However, what surprised them even more was the things on the master table.

"Master, what is this?" Ying Er was pushed out by others and asked bitterly. The scent is really too irritating. It draws out their saliva... and it feels that they are attacking their stomachs from time to time, and their stomachs start to feel uncomfortable. I really want to eliminate these things that seduce them. It is best to wipe it out with the stomach.

"This is ancient rice. On the ancient blue stars in ancient times, people ate these every day to supplement people's basic energy."

Dongfangze looked at the food in the box. It was not the dumplings for lunch, but another ancient food. He saw that the spoon and fork in the lunch box should be a tool for eating.

Dongfang Zemian... calmly picked up the spoon, took out a box, dug a spoon into it, "check the ability of these meals, and the report came out and brought it to me."

"Yes, master." Ying Liu took the box and turned to leave. The other shadows looked at the food on the table with eyesight.

Dongfang Ze didn't raise his head, "You all go out." The shadows got the order and left quickly. If they can't eat it, they just don't see.

But in the room, only Dongfangze was left, and he looked at the spoon in his hand and stretched out the spoon to attack the food...

"You said, what is that?"

"Didn't the master say that it is ancient food?"

"But I have never seen it before, it smells so good"

"Yeah, I just want to eat it..."

"You guys, I didn't see the master guard so tightly, want to go"

"Where did the young lady bring it back from?"

"I know, Mu Qingxin must have given it, and Mu Qingxin made those snacks in the morning." Yingsan said.

"She must have done it, you don't know, her admission interview is because of her cooking..."

The shadows were discussing outside, while the discussed Mu Qingxin finished packing things in the room and entered a state of meditation after washing.

One night passed quickly, and Dongfang Ling came to Mu Qingxin early the next morning. On this day, besides delivering food to his brother, Dongfang Ling was all cats at Mu Qingxin.

Time passed quickly. By six o'clock in the evening, the ship had arrived at the air port of Capital Star. When the people on the ship arrived at the destination, they packed their things and disembarked.

"Xinxin, I can't bear you, you must contact me." Dongfang Ling was reluctant to pull Mu Qingxin, behind her was Dongfang Ze and a shadow following her.

Mu Qingxin smiled and comforted, "Okay, school will start in a few days, and we will meet again at that time, you should go with your brother quickly, don't make your brother wait in a hurry."

Hearing his name, Dongfangze took a gentle step forward, looking down at the little girl who was being held tightly by her sister, "Thank you for the food in your heart for these two days. It is very delicious. When Dongfangze comes home, I will send you some I hope you like the specialty of the family."

Mu Qing raised her head laboriously, and felt her neck again. She looked at the elegant gentleman Dongfang Ze and smiled sweetly, "Okay, thank you Dongfang Brother, I will also send you some delicious food by then."

Dongfang Ze, who was satisfied with the result, curved the corners of his mouth, and reached out and grabbed Dongfang Ling, "Then let's go, goodbye."

"Goodbye Dongfang, goodbye Lingling!" Mu Qingxin looked back sweetly and said goodbye.

Dongfang Ze held her sister tightly. If she didn't hold her tightly, he probably would have to leave with others. When he entered the speeding car, Dongfang Ling was still lying on the glass and waving his hand. Dongfang Ze glanced at him, "Drive."

"Goodbye, goodbye baby..." Dongfang Ling pouted and looked at the heart waving below.

Dongfangze looked at his sister amusedly, lowered his head and looked down, only to see the empty ground, under the light of the light...the girl's face became brighter and more beautiful and lovely.

 This scene was deeply imprinted on Dongfangze. In his heart, until the figure on the ground could no longer be seen, Dongfangze withdrew his gaze nonchalantly and looked forward.

Mu Qingxin, who was still in the same place, looked at her mother who had just left and returned, and ran over happily, "Mom, are we going home?" Ou Xuemei just went over to say a few words when she saw her former colleague, and came back now. , Took out the speed car and took her daughter into the car.

Ou Xuemei lowered her head and smiled, "Yes, go home." After a long time not going home, she set foot on Capital Star again, and a familiar and unfamiliar feeling struck her.

"Go home now, your grandpa grandpa...milk...milk and your brothers should all be waiting at home, we will go home now!"

Ou Xuemei quickly set the destination, Mu's house, changed to the automatic flight mode, and the speeding car quickly rose into the prescribed channel.

"Are you nervous baby?" Ou Xuemei asked with soft eyes.

Mu Qing thought for a while, except for the three older brothers, no one knew each other, so she was really nervous.