Chapter 116: Fulfilling the bet (1)

At two o'clock in the afternoon, everyone had already stood at the designated place and waited for the instructor obediently. This time, no one dared to speak negligently, for fear that Marshal Jiyou would come another hundred times.

After a while, all the instructors came to the assembly place, stood in front of the teams, silent, waiting for the young marshal to speak.

Qin Jiyou glanced at the students slowly, Ling Xun's gaze scanned, the small hearts of the students who were swept tremble, only the young handsome's gaze sank, and everyone's hearts trembled.

"you guys"

The two words made everyone's hearts come up.

Qin Jiyou looked at the messy team with dislike, "Don't know how to stand in the team? High and low, it looks good?" After speaking, he stopped talking.

For a while,...the playground was silent. Everyone guessed what the young commander meant, but they didn't dare to move without permission. What should I do, instructor?

The instructors, who were pitifully watched by the children, couldn't bear it. Finally, Gray stood up and said, "All the squads line up in a vertical line, stand according to their height, stand fast in two minutes, start!"

Hearing that, all the students began to change teams, and they were arranged short to low.

The people in the eighth team, except Mu Qingxin, were invariably arranged.

Mu Qingxin: "Is it really good for you to ignore my existence like this?"

Half a minute later, the highs and lows have been discharged, "Xinxin, you are almost at the forefront."

Mu Qingxin: "..." I have nothing to compare, how do you know that I am the shortest, qaq!

After two minutes, everyone was lined up, and the team looked much more tidy.

Qin Jiyou saw the little man standing in the front at a glance, the anger in his heart instantly dissipated, and the expression on his face eased.

"This morning, I heard that all of you have completed the task, not bad."

Hearing the marshal said "yes", the students were all happy, and it was great to be praised by the marshal Jiyou!

"But" Qin Ji paused, glanced at the serious little man, and a smile flashed in his eyes, "I heard someone bet on the top three."

Mu Qing looked at it fiercely, and she saw Qin Jiyou's gaze looking right here with a smile in her eyes. Mu Qing was suspicious...confused, she didn't know what he was doing now. I'm not curious why the marshal knows about such trivial matters. There are surveillance everywhere in the camp, except for the dormitory, (no, kid, you are too naive, except the bathroom) I believe everything is in the eyes of the instructors.

Hearing what the Marshal Jiyou said, everyone looked at the marshal curiously. Of course, some people who knew the inside gave a sigh of relief for Mu Qingxin, while Pete was a little nervous, not knowing Marshal Jiyou thought. What are you doing, but after thinking about Mu Qingxin's girl running faster than him, she breathed a sigh of relief. Anyway, he wouldn't be the one who was ashamed. Thinking about this, Pete raised her chin confidently.

Ou Yuxiu saw Pete's smug face, his eyes narrowed, and he thought to himself, "Heh, boy, although you are proud now, the days to come will be long, hehe..."

Not only the instructors in the Nether team, but even the people after the monitoring saw Pete's screaming appearance, they all laughed. After this morning, they all regarded Lao Ou's sister as their own sister and bullied them. Sister, kid, have you thought about the consequences?

Ou Yuxiu: "Go away, my sister is not your sister!"

The three Mu brothers: "Fuck, we are the real brother, my brother!"

Qin Jiyou saw Pete, her eyes flashed coldly, "I heard that the bet is that if anyone completes a hundred laps is the top three, whoever wins, and the one who has not completed loses, loses. "Thinking of the bet, Qin Jiyou's eyes are even colder," he admitted in front of everyone that he was a trash, and Philippe's trash! And the two people who bet were Mu from the eighth team. Qingxin and Pete from the 20th team."

"I'm going, Pete is so wicked, isn't this obviously bullying the little girl"

"Pete always has nothing to do, and sooner or later he will die by himself."

"Isn't Mu Qingxin the little girl whom Moss can't do anything about? Hey, isn't it just a rubbish? You need to bet..."

"I am behind Pete in the morning, he is not the top three."

"That Mu Qingxin is definitely not right, then how is this bet calculated?"

"Shhh, stop talking, the instructor glared over..."

Hearing the instructor watching over, the people who were discussing quickly stopped talking.

The eighth team didn't say a word. When they heard the bet, they were very angry. But now, everyone doesn't have any expressions on their faces, but they can't laugh at all. In the first place, Pete is hitting himself in the foot with a rock, making himself feel.

Dongfang Ling's eyes were smiling, it turned out that this is the good show that he said at noon, haha, that Pete always troubles them, this time he is beautiful!

Qin Jiyou looked at Pete, and Pete's scalp tightened, "Since this bet is to be said in front of everyone, then everyone should cooperate and the two betting now come out."

After Peter heard it, he walked out confidently, raising his head high, as if he had a chance to win.

Mu Qingxin frowned. She didn't want to be so high-profile at all. She looked at Qin Jiyou. Qin Jiyou didn't look at her. She looked at her cousin Yu Xiu again. Seeing her cousin's encouraging eyes, Mu Qingxin said this. Then he moved slowly and walked over.

Originally, Mu Qing thought, if Pete didn't ask herself to tell her about the bet, she would not pursue it any more, but... Mu Qing stared at her with a sneer on Pete, is this Pete a fool? Doesn't he know who is the first?

Qin Jiyou saw the childish expression of Xiao Ren'er staring back, his heart softened, and his eyes were smiling, "Since you are both here, then start implementing your bet, we are all watching."

Pete looked at Mu Qingxin with a gleeful look, coughed, and said guiltily, "Miss Mu, I'm so embarrassed. Originally, I thought that Miss Mu had lost, so this bet was forgotten. After all, in front of so many people Admit that you are a trash... Hey, it's so ugly, not only your face is not good, but your family is also..." Pete smiled, "But I didn't expect that Marshal Jiyou knew about it. Now everyone knows it. If you don't fulfill this bet, this...is really not good-looking, so...Miss Mu, please" said, with a smirk stretched out her hand to signal Mu Qingxin to start.

Seeing Pete's boastful appearance, Mu Qingxin and all the instructors on the side looked at him with strange expressions in their eyes.

Pete saw that Mu Qingxin only stared at herself, and did not admit that she was a trash, sneered in his heart, "What? Miss Mu is not going to fulfill this bet?"