Chapter 52: Selling grandson

In the study, Mu Zhaohui looked at several people, "Now it's time for us to plan", and looked at Zong Junhao, "What do you think about Junhao?"

Zong Junhao sat upright, "What's the problem with this, as long as there is my Zong family, no one can bully."

Hearing this, everyone in the audience breathed a sigh of relief, and Mu Taoxu said with a smile, "Then we will spread out on the planet where the Zong family is located. How do we spread it? How do we spread it?"

"It's easy to spread. You can promote it on our Zong family's official website. You can post more information on the star network. First, you can hit the food of this ancient rice. It is best to match the image with the evaluation of each dish..."

"Let's open a restaurant in ancient times, first choose a location on the planet, and then open it together."

"Let the eight of Oulang and the others be separated, the capital star has to be seated by two people, and then count down, one for each level of the planet, and wait until it is on the right track, and then regularly train a group to develop to other planets..."

"Also, since it's a chain, you have to give the restaurant a name..."

"This restaurant, with the greatest effort, takes the name Clear Sky as the clear sky food."

"Okay, we have no objection..."

"We have no objection..."

"Our clan is responsible for choosing the address..."

"Oujia is responsible for the promotion and decoration of the hotel..."

"Then our Mu family will train staff..."

...

After half a day, the three families have allocated the follow-up matters, and also determined the personnel allocation. The three families have unprecedented enthusiasm for the clear sky food, and they do what they say. The opening time has been determined, and it is set to September 30. Day, that day happened to be the day of the founding of the alliance, a day of national celebration.

At noon, Mu Qingxin personally made a delicious meal for everyone, which made everyone appetite.

"I thought the food at noon was uniquely delicious, but I didn't expect the more delicious ones to be here..." Zong Heguang sighed.

"Oh, Xinxin is really amazing. By the way, does Xinxin start school right away? Your second brother Zong is also at Philipbel College. His name is Zong Lun. He is 25 years old this year. He looks very handsome in the command department. Oh, and very caring..." After Zong Junhao had eaten Mu Qingxin's meal, he became more determined in his heart. This granddaughter-in-law...wife he is about to decide!

When Mu Zhaohui and Mu Taoxu heard Zong Junhao's boasting and selling himself, they immediately became black, "Roll the calf, hurry up after eating!" Mu Zhaohui rushed people unceremoniously.

Zong Heguang was embarrassed and pulled his father to motion him to stop talking. Didn't he see that the family's faces had changed.

"I have a picture of your brother Lun here. By the way, your brother Ye is also very handsome..."

Seeing Mu Jia and Ou Jia Nan... the **** was about to explode, Zong Heguang tightly pulled his father, "Dad, let's go back and choose the location of the hotel first..."

"Time is running out, you can choose it quickly, so we can renovate immediately, walk around, let's go together."

Ou Dongxue motioned to his two sons to come forward, Ou Xuefeng and Ou Xuefan immediately went forward to pull Zong Junhao with Zong Heguang, and walked outside the door.

Ou Dongxue stood up, "Uncle Mu, let's go first, and then we will contact you again."

Mu Zhaohui immediately saw the annoying person, his face...relaxed, "Okay, contact Taoxu directly at that time."

With Zong Junhao interrupted, the Ou family quickly left the Mu's house, for fear that their granddaughter would be abducted away if they stay for a while. Mu Zhaohui saw that everyone had gone, so he took them into the study to select people, and the rest went to do their own things.

Finally calm down, Mu Qingxin breathed a sigh of relief. These days I have been teaching people to cook food, but I haven't had a good rest. I taught them cooking during the day and practiced the breeze step in the space at night. Fortunately, the breeze step was finally practiced. Charm... This is the practice.

Forget the time, school will start in two days. During this time, my optical brain will be blown by Dongfang Ling. Tomorrow, I can visit Capital Star with Lingling. Well, as for this moment, I will be advanced. Space to practice charm... to be confused.

Entering the space, the gentle breath rushing over made Mu Qingxin immediately relax, and all the exhaustion on her body disappeared.

Seeing the prosperous scene in the space, Mu Qingxin calmed down and stepped into the wooden house. For some reason, she just wanted to come in and have a look, with no purpose.

Mu Qingxin walked into the embroidery room and looked aimlessly at the exquisite embroidery,...touched...touched, and then walked to the bedroom after seeing it. She lay on the bed and froze for a while with her eyes open, her head completely I was empty, suddenly I saw that she didn't know what she was doing, what she was doing...

Looking at the exquisitely carved wooden carvings on the top of the head, following the wooden carvings and turning to look towards the roof, then down is the dressing table, a box on the dressing table, "Huh?"

Mu Qing looked at the box suspiciously...and got up and walked over, "This is..." Mu Qingxin picked up the box and took a closer look. She opened the box and found that there was a seed inside.

"Seed?" Mu Qingxin pinched a little finger-sized seed, raised her eyes and looked at it, and suddenly she suddenly said, "This is from Master Arthur." When I remembered that when she first arrived at the institute, Master Arthur gave him this The seed was directly put into the space by myself at that time, and I forgot it.

"What kind of seed is this?" Mu Qingxin took a closer look, but didn't see anything.

In a moment of interest, Mu Qingxin took the seed and walked out of the house, looked at the open space in the space, then at the seed in her hand, and decisively gave up planting in the land with the vegetables. Mu Qing felt this in her heart vaguely. The seed is peculiar and unique, and it cannot be placed so sloppily.

After looking at it, Mu Qingxin felt that the lake was the most suitable. Mu Qingxin took out the shovel and walked towards the lake. Forget the location, it should not be too close or too far. Determine the location, and Mu Qingxin will plant the seeds. After filling in the soil, he patted it lightly with his hands, showing a smile on his face, looking forward to what he could plant.

Mu Qingxin took another half bowl of water and spirit water and poured it onto the seeds. I waited quietly for a while, and was surprised to find that the seeds did not come out of the soil. Mu Qing scratched his head. When planting vegetables before, a drop of spiritual water mixed with water would sprout and grow, this time it was half a bowl of spirituality. The water did not respond.

Resisting the urge to dig up the soil to study the seeds, Mu Qingxin put the shovel and bowl back in place.

Take out the phoenix string, control the phoenix string so that you can hold it in one hand, calm down and start playing, recalling the charm... enchanting melody in your mind, playing briskly on your hand, concentrating on raising and dispersing the tone... go with.

The brisk sound of the piano soon came out, and Mu Qingxin began to lift his steps, using the breeze steps, and instantly wandering all over the space. When playing this time, Mu Qingxin missed the seed just now and looked forward to it. The seeds germinate.