Chapter 130: Team Field (3)

It's just above everyone's head, where you can see it as long as you look up, and after thousands of people, you can't find any of them. This is... too ironic.

"Yeah, this team of kids is pretty good, but we can still find the flags that we deliberately tied up, hahaha, but they have gone so far and returned to the starting point. Is this really good?" Banhari looked at the ten on the monitor. A child, watching them walk back to the entrance again, with embarrassing and happy expressions on their faces, couldn't help laughing.

"Yes, these kids are very clever" Li Can... rubbed his chin and said, "Most people think that the green flag will definitely be in the forest. After entering the forest, they will start looking carefully. I didn't expect it to be so obvious at the entrance this time. Flag, haha, I thought no one would find out. I didn't expect this team to come back, haha..."

Ling Xuan also saw it. He had been paying attention to this team just now, knowing the reason for their return. Haha, it was really funny, unprecedented.

Everyone in the eighth team looked at the forest in front of them, a little embarrassed, and a few people were embarrassed...touched...touched their noses, fortunately Mu Qing was here, otherwise so many green flags would be missed, even more so What embarrassed them was that the green flag at the entrance was so dazzlingly placed here, they didn't even notice it, it was really... making people blush.

"Ahem, we already have eight flags..." Bai Liyan endured his excitement, but he checked it out. The first place in the military training last year won a total of 56 green flags. They only had half a day. With the Eight Banners, there are still many days to come, maybe they will become the first!

"Let's hurry up, now we are behind. For the next journey, we need to pay attention to safety while carefully observing whether there are flags around." It suddenly occurred that so many teams have already searched it, and the remaining flags may be Not much, Bai Liyan felt a little heartache.

"Okay, go!"

So because people have walked twice, this time ran forward very fast.

In the camp, the tutors from Philippe College also came to the monitoring room, led by the deputy dean Burton, behind them were the tutors of various departments and the teachers of the medical department of the college.

"Deputy Commander Ling is good, you guys have worked hard." Burton greeted Ling Xuan with a gentle smile, and looked around, "Why didn't you see the Marshal?"

Ling Xuan said with a gentleman face, "Hello Dean Burton, the marshal is working in the office, are you okay?"

Hearing Ling Xuan directly calling his dean, Burton's smile deepened. No wonder he was the second in command of the Nether team. He spoke nicely and deeply. Burton felt very happy. In a few years, Haqilin will retire. Now, he is Philippe's dean, and no one will call himself the "vice" dean anymore!

"Haha, it's okay, it's okay, the marshal is also working hard, personally train the students, I won't bother him." Burton walked to the monitoring position and sat down, "This is not the children's field battles, I'm worried about their safety, by the way To see their performance, I will bring the teachers to see, you are busy, you are busy!"

At the same time, Burton greeted the teachers to sit down and watch the surveillance. In an instant, the originally spacious place became crowded.

Ling Xuan's smiling face stiffened for a while, and then he returned to mildness, but a mocking smile flashed in his eyes, "Okay, then watch it slowly and don't bother you." After finishing speaking, he cast an eye with the brothers. ...Lust, only a few people are left here to watch, and the rest are all backed out.

"Bah, now I know I care about the students, why did I go early!"