Chapter 154: Team field (25) is a pity

Seeing that the culprit who had chased them all day and night was finally arrested, everyone was relieved, Thomas took out the fire and lit it.

Seeing the stabbed bees burned by the fire, I finally breathed a sigh of relief, and the escape was over!

"Haha, in fact, the Poisonous Needle Bee is not that scary, steal a few more hives next time!" Vance said triumphantly.

"Wh" a few glaring eyes... shot at Vance, Vance stopped laughing,...touched...touched his nose, "Well, the big deal next time I be careful..." Several people stared fiercely. , Vence did not go on.

Mu Qingxin shook her head, "Forget it, I think it's better to spend money on Starnet in the future. With the vigor of the poisonous needle bee chasing after me, I'm afraid that everyone will come out next time. This planet can get rid of them."

"..." Everyone shook their bodies in fear, thinking of the possibility, forget it, let's be honest in the future.

"Let's go" Mu Qingxin said, looking at the time.

"Yeah" Everyone continued to move forward, without the chasers behind, at this time they resumed their ability to observe the surrounding area, looking for the green flag.

In the camp, there was silence in the surveillance room.

"Just... just die like this?" Li Can looked at the poisonous needle bee with nothing but scum.

Banhari frowned, "This group of poisonous needle bees is probably the stupidest of the poisonous needle bees, why are they so stupid!"

"I think so, otherwise, what they are doing around a stone, obviously they have thrown themselves into the net!"

"I thought these kids are so powerful, just two tricks..." Gray shook his head.

Ou Yuxiu gave him a punch, "Not bad enough! They are still children, no matter what method, it is not bad to kill so many poisonous needle bees!" And it was my sister's method, how awesome!

Ling Xuan...touched his chin, "I don't think that poisonous needle bee is stupid, there must be other reasons..."

"I also think these children are quite smart..."

"The group of poisonous needle bees is still not strong, or let's put some more powerful needle bees on them?"

"This can have..."

...

f All the eighth team: "Instructor, what did we do that hurts the truth and makes you think so much about our suffering and being stabbed by a poisonous needle..."

All instructors: "Who makes you so leisurely and content, we are not happy to see!"

F eighth team: "Fuck!"

Qin Jiyou has also been paying attention to Mu Qingxin. Seeing the scene just now, he thought of Xiao Ren'er playing the piano before, and guessed that the group of poisonous needle bees' confusion might be related to Xiao Ren'er playing the piano.

The first time he heard Xiao Ren'er sing, he discovered that her singing seemed to have a power, the power to exaggerate other people's emotions, hehe, he seemed to have a good vision, and the person he fancyed was unique.

A few more days passed. Seeing getting closer and closer to the destination, I encountered other teams more and more times. Every time I encountered other teams, they were alert to each other, guarding against black tricks to win the green flag.

Next to a gravel, there is this group of people lying in ambush here. They are very skilled at hiding in... among the rocks. This road is the only way to reach the destination. Choosing to lie in ambush here can be guessed.

"Captain, how many flags do we have now?" Corey lay on the stone with a relaxed face, and asked the person next to him.

Rex stared forward, "As of now, there are a total of 145 green flags."

After hearing this, Corey frowned, "How come there are so few?"

They have been in an ambush here for two days, passing by more than a dozen squads, they were all successfully attacked and took their green flags, but why are so few.

"This year's green flag was hidden too secretly by the Nether team, so I didn't find much," Rex said in a deep voice.

Hearing this explanation, Corey was relieved, thinking that they ran to the forefront and had taken away the green flags that were obviously easy to find. They didn't find the rest, let alone the people behind.

"I don't know how many they have now?" Corey glanced at the person hiding across the street.

A gloom flashed in Rex's eyes, "I don't know, it should be a lot." I thought that Pete was a stupid, but I didn't expect to get a lot of shady damage. I didn't find a few of the green flags along the way, but the people behind the ambush got it. There are many green flags.

Now that the green flag has been divided among them, the remaining two days will work together to ambush the people behind. Once they get the green flag, they will divide it directly.

"I don't know, when will my sister come over? Hehe, last time she was very fate, she didn't even die, this time..." Corey smiled brightly, but his eyes flashed fiercely.

Rex glanced at the smiling Corey, sneered in his heart, and it was the most poisonous... a woman's heart, a woman's heart is so cruel!

Pete saw the smiling face of Cory across from him, and his eyes flashed... infatuation, "It's so beautiful..."

The player Liqi next to him saw the captain's...fascinated look, glanced over and saw the beautiful and gorgeous Corey, and smiled secretly, "Captain, Corey is so beautiful, and...the personality is also good. , Beautiful and gentle, perfect for you, the captain!"

When Peter heard it, his face immediately... smiled, "Really? Are we two good friends?"

"Well, worthy! Captain, you are tall, mighty and strong, Corey is beautiful and generous, and she is also good, really worthy!" Liqi slapped her **** vigorously.

Pete was stunned. After this time of getting along, he has fallen in love with this stunner. Every time he goes to discuss things with Rex, Rex keeps his face cold, and Corey is gentle every time. Talk to him, help him discuss things with Rex, plus Corey is so beautiful and...so good! The strength is also good, he thinks Corey is his goddess!

"I heard that Corey hates her sister, Cora, the boss, you can start from here to get Corey's heart..." Liqi suggested.

When Peter heard this, frowned, "Cora?"

"Yes, Cora and Corey are half-parents. It is said that Cora can't accommodate Corey at home..." Liqi quacky quacked everything he knew.

After hearing this, Pete had a gloomy expression, "I didn't expect this Cora to be so ignorant to promote her and bully her sister. Do you know which team Cora is in?" When you see her, you will definitely help Corey. Clean her up!

Suddenly, Liqi's face was a little abnormal, as if he wanted to talk but didn't dare to talk.

"What's the matter? I don't know which team she is in?"

"It's not the captain, I know... it's just that she..." Thinking of the insults the captain had received, he didn't dare to say.

"What is she? Say it!" Pete said impatiently.

Liqi swallowed...and said cautiously, "Cora is in the eighth team of f..."

"F Eighth Squad?" Pete thought for a while, "It sounds so familiar..."

Liqi's mouth twitched as he thought to himself, "Can you not be familiar with it? Mu Qingxin is in that team!"

"Boom!"

Suddenly, Pete hit the stone in front of him and smashed the stone directly. At this moment, he looked gloomy, and he knew which team it was!