Chapter 164: Team field (35) duang

Mu Qingxin took out the knife, picked up a Thunder Blade Beast, and looked at it, "Well, the white light is really brighter than before!"

"Boom!"

With a stab, one head was chopped off and thrown aside.

"Boom!"

With another cut, the tail is gone.

"Crack"

With another cut, the stomach was broken open, and the internal organs flowed out...

"vomit..."

The two of Belabes finally couldn't help it. Looking at the viscera of the Thunderblade being thrown on the ground, the two of them retched and couldn't bear to look directly.

"What's the matter with you?" Baker saw the two younger sisters walking over with a weird face, and immediately put down what they were holding.

Bella turned her head, not looking at her brother, went to the fire, took out her chair and sat down.

Beth remembered the scene just now, and couldn't help but want to vomit, but couldn't vomit, "Brother..."

"What's the matter? What's going on?" Baker looked at the appearance of the two of them, and he suddenly raised it without worrying, and looked at them anxiously.

Thomas on the side also noticed the situation here and walked over.

Bella leaned on the chair and stared at the burning flames. Beth saw so many people coming around, her face... reddish, "It's okay, it's okay, I just saw the thunderblade..."

"Thunder Blade Beast?!"

Baker and Thomas Bailiyan shouted in unison.

Baker knew that since the two sisters had been electrocuted by the Thunder Blade Beast before, they were very afraid of the Thunder Blade Beast and cast a shadow on the river, thinking that the sisters had just seen the Thunder Blade Beast and remembered their previous experience of being electrocuted.

Thomas and these people were surprised. They obviously thought of the delicious food they had eaten before. They are still thinking about it these days. I don't know if they can taste the delicacy of Thunderblade again before leaving the original star. Before they left, they returned to the original place and grabbed some Thunder Blade Beasts back. They didn't expect the opportunity to come so quickly that they would have the opportunity to taste Thunder Blade Beast again!

Baker glanced suspiciously at the thrilled Thomas and the others, restrained his curiosity, walked to his sister worriedly, comforting them not to be afraid.

Bella finally reacted and turned to look at Thomas and others, "Why are you so excited when you see Thunderblade?"

Locke held back his excitement,...feeling the obviously fleshy belly, smiled, "Did you see the thunderblade beasts of Xinxin duang...duang...?"

When Bella Beth heard it, her face... her expression returned to her former unbearable state again.

"Haha, it's normal to see this kind of scene for the first time. The first time we saw it, it was also shocked, but afterwards." Thinking of the delicious food in his mouth, Locke sucked his saliva as if recalling, "Wait for you. I won't think that the scene just now, and I will only miss it very much in the future~" After speaking, he blinked mischievously.

"Make a fire, make a fire, make a few more fires, I will also roast a delicious Thunder Blade Beast tonight, I promise to be better than the previous one!" Darren thought of the Thunder Blade Beast that he had roasted before became black coal. , Was ridiculed by everyone, and he was very unconvinced. Tonight, he was sure to bake it very delicious, so they would look at him with admiration.

"Your husband is angry, I'm going to see Xinxin deal with a few Thunderblade..." Darren ran away impatiently.

Zong Lun followed in doubt...confused, wondering if he was older than them, why he didn't understand the sentence after listening for a long time, so...sex followed to see what was going on.

"Wow, there are so many Thunderblade Beasts, grab some more quickly, let's go back and eat!" Darren saw the Thunderblade Beasts in the water and wanted to catch them all.