Chapter 55: I'm going out to play

"Ya Ya, haha, Ya Ya, I like Ya Ya, Mom..."

"Well, just like it." Mu Qingxin felt the joy of Yaya, and was very happy. "You behave, I will pour some spiritual water for you." Mu Qingxin got up and poured the three bowls. The spiritual water in the bowl stopped.

"Ya Ya, how do you feel?"

"The water is so sweet and warm, mom, Yaya wants to sleep..." the hungry Yaya Nuo said.

Mu Qing was overjoyed, and it seemed that Lingshui had worked, "Okay, go to sleep, absorb it, and then grow up quickly!"

"Well, mom is waiting for me."

"Okay, mom is waiting for you."

In the next moment, Mu Qingxin didn't hear the voice of Ya Ya, she quietly looked at the young Ya Ya who had just recognized as a child, gently...touched...touched, "Grow up soon." , Out of space.

"Xinxin, are you here, I'm so bored..."

"Xinxin, can you come to me, okay, my brother said, you come to me, I can leave the hotel..."

"Xinxin, oooooooo, my brother won't let me find you, the hotel is so boring, I'm almost growing...hairy..."

"Xinxin, I really want to eat the food you cooked. I have eaten the dumplings you gave, and all the snacks. Hey, I'm starving to death..."

"Heart..."

...

As soon as Mu Qingxin came out of space, the light brain kept dripping, knowing who it was without having to look at it. In the past few days, Eastern Spiritual Energy sent nearly a hundred messages every day. Mu Qingxin clicked on the message and saw it.

Mu Qingxin read all dozens of messages sent by Dongfang Ling, with a smile in her eyes, shaking her head, how could she starve to death, since she knew which hotel Dongfang Ling was staying in, she had sent her food every day.

Dongfang Ling: Nothing! I didn't even receive one! ! !

Dongfangze: Ahem...

Mu Qingxin sat on the bed and replied a message to Dongfang Ling, "Lingling, I will look for you tomorrow morning, and you will wait for me obediently."

"Didi"

Dongfang Ling's news instantly replied, "Great, Xinxin, you have finally come to me, if you don't come, I will feces..."

Mu Qingxin: "Haha, I've already finished my work here. Tomorrow we will go shopping together in Capital Star. I haven't visited yet."

Dongfang Ling: "Me too, so am I. Since I came to Capital Star, my brother will not let me go out of the hotel, oh oh oh oh..."

Mu Qingxin: "Uh, your brother is afraid that you will play truant again, haha"

Dongfang Ling: "Xinxin, don't you tell the truth. With you here this time, I will definitely not play truant!"

Mu Qingxin: "Haha, I won't tell you anymore. I'll make some snacks for you and bring them to you tomorrow."

Dongfang Ling: "Hmm, do more, okay~"

Mu Qingxin smiled and turned off Guangnao. When she remembered Dongfang Ling told herself about her experience of playing truant in the past five years, she couldn't help but want to laugh. She really admired her. She did everything to avoid school.

Mu Qingxin checked the time, it was still early, and went downstairs to make some snacks. Recently, she especially wanted to eat spicy and chewy snacks. So, she thought of beef strips, but so far she has not found anything similar to cows. Just use pork instead.

In the hotel, Dongfang Ling turned off Guangnao with a smile on his face and ran to his brother's room happily.

"Brother, brother, I'm going out tomorrow!"

Dongfangze sat in a chair and read a book without expression, and did not hear his sister's voice at all.

"Brother, brother, I'm going out..." Dongfang Ling continued to shout.

Ying San Yingsi at the door closed her eyes, with a helpless expression on her face. Since she came to the hotel, the lady complained about going out all the time, and they were going crazy.