Chapter 182: Someone sent something to the boss!

"Okay" Mu Qixi quickly contacted the mailing company and asked them to pick up the goods.

When Dongfang Ling heard this, he quickly jumped to Xinxin and said flatteringly, "Xinxin, send a copy to my brother too, and let my brother taste it too. My brother doesn't eat much, just a little bit! !!!"

After Mu Qingxin heard this, she smiled and said, "Of course it can, and I blame me, I forgot Big Brother Dongfang!" By the way, Brother Qin's.

Mu Qingxin silently installed two more copies and handed them to the third brother.

Dongfang Ling watched from the side, and said anxiously, "Xinxin, how come you have two servings? My brother can just have one!" What if we don't have enough to eat so much?

Mu Qixi and Ou Xuemei were also suspicious... looked at Mu Qingxin in confusion, yes, why bother to pretend to be? Does my younger sister (daughter) like Dongfang Ze, so she will give him an extra copy?

Seeing the gazes from everyone, Mu Qing paused, her face... reddish, and she said shyly, "No, there is only one copy for Dongfang Big Brother, and the other is for... uh, Jiyou Shao "Handsome" At this point, Mu Qing's face turned red, and she said embarrassingly, "I didn't have mechs before, so Master Jiyou gave me his mecha, because I don't know what to use to thank Ji. Young Master You, so I thought about sending food to Young Master Ji You..."

After hearing this, the others nodded in agreement, "I really should be grateful to the young marshal Jiyou for doing the right thing. I should send a copy to the young marshal. Although the young marshal says that there is nothing missing, the food can also show that we have something to eat. Thank you, you have done a good job!" Mu Zhaohui nodded and said.

Mu Qixi also agreed with his expression, "Marshal Jiyou is fine, the marshal promised to let me participate in the recruitment of this year's Nether team, and also said that if I am recruited, I can..." Mu Qixi's general met before. When the matter of the young marshal Jiyou came out, he could have been preparing for it recently, and he must join the Nether team this year!

After hearing this, Ou Xuemei said admiringly, "Jiyou Young Master is really nice. Outsiders always say that he is cruel and cruel, but they don't know that he is only cruel to cruel people. The cruelty is because he has been alone. How to lead the Nether team without being ruthless."

Borissa thought of the young boy who was a marshal, and she also looked admiring, "That boy is two years younger than our eldest son, so he independently supported a planet and an enemy ten Nether team. This boy His face... looks cold, and needs to find a gentle and considerate girl to warm him up, I don't know which girl will be so lucky in the future..."

Grandpa Mu looked at his wife with a look of admiration and admiration, feeling uncomfortable, and yelled, "It's okay, the three boys quickly take the things out to the mailing company, let's eat!"

Mu Qixi: "Bill, take these out to the mailing company, remember to pay on delivery!"

"Smelly boy, what are you talking about!" Mu Zhaohui scolded, "How can I let Young Master Jiyou pay! Go, pay the share of Young Master Jiyou?" Suddenly, he saw Dongfang Ling and added, "Also paid for Young Master Dongfang, leaving your father and brothers to pay by themselves!"

Mu Qixi happily agreed, "Good!" Haha, finally my dad and elder brother and two brothers have the same treatment, haha!

Together with Bill, Mu Qixi took the package to the door, and consciously paid the postage for the two, leaving the direct cash on delivery for his family!

(Mu Fengnian: "The Three Boys have loosened their skin a bit recently, it's time to tighten!"

Mu Qidong Mu Qinan: "Agree!")

Mu Zhaohui called everyone to sit down and eat, and when Mu Qixi ran back quickly, he quickly sat down and started eating.

"Well, this is delicious, this is also delicious..." Mu Qixi ate with a big mouthful, which one was delicious, directly put a lot of it in his bowl, and continued to attack other foods.

"Smelly boy, I don't have anything to eat!" Grandpa Mu quickly put it in his bowl, and he couldn't help cursing when he saw his grandson's speed.

Mu Qixi listened to grandpa's cursing, acting a little more well, but the speed was still fast.

Looking at the dining table like a battlefield, Mu Qingxin had a headache. She quickly picked up her own food and tasted it carefully.

"Um~, so fresh!"

Mu Qing squinted her eyes with enjoyment, and the whole bud was filled with rich freshness! It is many times more delicious than the seafood of the crayfish God horse that I have eaten in the past life!

"Hiccup~"

There was a big hiccup. At this time, the dishes on the table were clean, and even the soup on it was clean. The good ones did not need to be washed.

After the meal was full, Oulang and the others returned to the store to continue preparing for the opening tomorrow, while the Mu family went back to their rooms to rest. After all, eating is also a tiring task, and you have to rest after eating. How can you be worthy of the delicious food in your stomach? Is not it?

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling returned to their respective rooms, "Ah~, the bed is comfortable..." Mu Qingxin entered the room and lay on the bed directly, lying on the soft bed, sighed comfortably, and slept for a month. On the hard floor, I finally slept on the bed, so happy!

The happiest thing is to lie on a soft bed when you are tired, close your eyes, and have a good rest...

With a smile on her face, Mu Qingxin quickly went to sleep. There was no meditation, no practice. It was a real sleep. Forget it, Mu Qingxin did not sleep normally for nearly a month. In Primordial Star, she meditated every day. Vigilant, only when she returned home did she relax completely.

Pluto

"Major General, there is a package of the Young Marshal here. Can you help to get the Young Marshal's office?" I can ask Major General Green.

Green smiled softly, "Of course you can, give it to me."

"Thank you Major General, Major General in trouble!" The door guard handed the package to Major General Green, left, and returned to his post.

Green looked surprised at the package in his hand, "Someone sent something to the boss, it's strange, it's strange! Once in a thousand years!"

Green looked at the sending address carefully, "Huh? This is the villa area of ​​Capital Star, who lives in this villa?" Really curious, Green took the package to the technical department. He really wanted to know who gave it. What the boss sent!

What if I send a dangerous item? What if I hurt the boss? So he has the obligation to investigate clearly! (The reason is quite good!)

Walking into the technical department, Green called for help to check the address on the package.

five minutes later

"Major General, this villa lives in the Mu family. There are family members in the Mu family..." The people in the technical department read out the information they found to Green.

After Green heard it, he was even more suspicious...confused, why should he send something to the boss because the Mu's family and the boss are in a bad relationship?