Chapter 37: We can be together

Dongfang Ling retired from the Star Network, and was told by his brother that he had already transferred to the Department of Art.

"Really? Brother, you really transferred me to the art department, aren't you lying to me?!" Dongfang Ling couldn't believe it, covering his mouth.

"Check it yourself." Dongfang Ze lowered his head to drink tea, ignoring his excited sister.

Dongfang Ling was immediately on the freshman list of Philip Bell College, and his name appeared in the art department column.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) Let's go together!" After speaking, he turned to find Mu Qingxin.

Ying sanyingsi watched the lady go out, and was also going to follow her.

"Don't follow, let her go by herself."

"Yes, master." The master had spoken, they stopped following, anyway, there was no danger on the ship.

Dongfangze drank tea quietly, thinking about his decision. What the college teaches doesn't make any sense to the Easterners. To come out to learn is just to let them come out to experience a long experience alone. Since knowledge is useless, then choose what is beneficial.

Lingling likes Mu Qingxin so much, plus the energy-like food that Mu Qingxin makes. Lingling is with her. Maybe her cultivation level will be promoted very quickly, and there is no danger in the art department. The choice is the most beneficial for Lingling.

"Xinxin, Xinxin, tell you good news."

Mu Qingxin just made the dumplings and put the dumplings in her mother's refrigerator to freeze. Seeing the things her mother was carrying, Mu Qingxin was very envious. She also has so much space. When she gets home, she will buy more homes. Must-have things so you don't have to worry about wherever you go.

Mu Qingxin's decision made Mu's family become a postman who patronizes five or six times a day for the next period of time, and it also made the neighbors around him wonder...what is the rhythm of the Mu's people, buying so many things, What are you going to do...

Hearing Dongfang Ling's voice, Mu Qing got up and opened the door, while Ou Xuemei was completely immersed in her work and couldn't move her.

"Xinxin!" As soon as the door opened, I saw Mu Qingxin, and Dongfang Ling hugged him happily and bounced and said, "Xinxin, my brother has transferred me to the Department of Art. We can be together. , Great, heart we can be together..."

"Uh......"

Mu Qingxin looked at the men passing by, staring at them with eyes wide open, her face full of regret and loss, and she heard what they were saying.

"A violent thing, it really won't let us live!"

"Why do such a cute girl like girls? How nice it is to like our guys..."

"In the interstellar, there are two more bachelors, alas..."

"Nima, there are only a few girls, so it won't give us a way to survive..."

Several men watched the two beautiful little girls hug each other tightly, and left with extreme disappointment.

"..." qaq! The old lady is straight! straight! ! !

Mu Qing crossed the black line in her forehead and said calmly, "Lingling, let's go in and say."

Dongfang Ling was so excited at this moment that she said yes to what Mu Qingxin said. The two entered the house, Dongfang Ling stared at Mu Qingxin with wide eyes.

"Nimou, how do you feel that you have a pet waiting to be fed by herself." Mu Qingxin looked at Dongfang Ling's big eyes, her heart softened, "I'm glad that you also came to the Art Department. From now on we can We're all together at school and after school."

"Yes, yes, I'm so happy" Dongfang Ling was even more happy when she heard Mu Qingxin's words. I didn't want to go to school before, it was because no one knew me outside, and it was too boring to go to school. A group of little kids didn't have to play.

Now I met Mu Qingxin, who looks like her favorite doll, and can sing and make good food. It's not great. You can be together in school and school in the future, great! By the way, tell my brother later that she wants to share a dormitory with Xinxin! ! !

"By the way, did you have dinner?" Mu Qingxin seemed to see that it was late, it would be six o'clock, and it was time for dinner.

"Dinner? What's that?" He had never heard of this term before, and Dongfang Ling recalled whether there was this term in the books he had read at home.

"Our meal at noon today is lunch. It is already night. The meal we eat at this time is dinner. If we eat tomorrow morning, it will be..."

"Breakfast! Right?" Dongfang Ling answered.

Mu Qingxin smiled, "Yes, it's breakfast. People have to eat three meals a day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

"I haven't eaten a meal. When my stomach is empty and my body's functions can't keep up, I drink nutrient...liquid." "..." Mu Qingxin once again sympathized with the life of interstellar people. Food is heaven and food is great. Do people here have no appetite?

Interstellar: Yes, I just haven't tasted it! If you let us taste it, appetite can scare you!

...

Dongfang Ling thought of the dumplings at noon today, his stomach was instantly hungry, his stomach was empty, and the whole body's cells were clamoring to eat.

"Xinxin, do you still make dumplings for dinner? The dumplings are so delicious."

Seeing Dongfang Ling's expectant gaze, Mu Qingxin shook her head, "Stop eating dumplings, eat something else. You should also have dinner here, I will make more, and you will bring it back to Big Brother Dongfang later."

Thinking of the black card that Dongfangze gave at noon, Mu Qingxin felt that she had taken a big advantage, just one meal, and she gave herself such a big guarantee. Since they like to eat their own meals, so much. do some.

"Xinxin, you are so kind!" Dongfang Ling once again sighed in his heart that he was lucky enough to meet Mu Qingxin, and just took this meal to please his eldest brother and transfer his heart to a dormitory.

Dongfang Ling was still proud of his cleverness. He didn't know that after Dongfang Ze transferred Dongfang Ling to the art department, he put them in the same dormitory.

"Xinxin, what shall we eat tonight?"

"Make some porridge, fry some dishes, do you like meat?"

"meat?"

"..., forget it, make all vegetables and meat"

Mu Qingxin neatly took out the kitchen utensils and ingredients and started cooking, while Dongfang Ling directly moved a chair and sat in front of Mu Qingxin watching her cooking. From time to time, she was attracted by Mu Qingxin's movements and exclaimed.

Under Dongfang Ling's dazed gaze, Mu Qingxin made a meal.

"Well, it smells so good, baby is ready to cook." Ou Xuemei withdrew from work in the fragrance of the meal.

"Hello, Auntie." Dongfang Ling greeted sweetly when Ou Xuemei stopped working.

"Huh? Lingling is here, ah, my aunt has been busy with work and didn't see you here, sorry." Ou Xuemei saw Dongfang Ling at this time.

"No, I know Auntie is working" Dongfang Ling waved his hand and said, every time the family members "do errands", they are also thoughtless.