Chapter 149: Team field (20) each goes its own way

When the teammates were selected for the first time, everyone looked down on Mu Qingxin and his art departments. They felt that they were cumbersome and useless. What happened? strength? Haha, I slapped my face the first morning. Life is even more enjoyable, and there is such a delicious food to eat, oh oh..., can he choose his teammates again!

Jill had already contacted his teammates, Bai Liyan and the others had been running for so long, and finally saw the three teams waiting in front, all of them looked down...depressed.

"Tim! Giessen!"

Seeing his teammates and younger brother, Jill shouted with joy and ran over quickly.

Hearing Jill's voice, everyone in the third team looked up.

"Jill, it's really Jill, great, Jill, you're all right..."

"Jill, how did you escape last night?"

"Great, Jill, you're not dead..."

"Jill, you are not dead..."

Jill: "... Nimou, you are dead!"

Giessen ran over with red eyes, and after looking at everything up and down, he was sure that his brother was safe and healthy, and finally heaved a sigh of relief, "Brother."

Jill looked at his brother, punched him on the shoulder, "Brother is okay, don't worry."

Hearing his brother's words, Giessen's tears burst out, but he tried his best to hold it back. From last night to now, he thought of countless possibilities. Every time he wanted to go back to save his brother, he was held back by others. Everyone said that his brother must die. He really didn't want to have this kind of suffering again. Fortunately, his brother was fine, otherwise he didn't know how he should face it in the future...

Tim, Diff, and Hubert walked over to the Bailiyan team. First, they looked at each of them and made sure that none of them had a sound limb, and they felt guilty. Last night they agreed to contact the instructor and come to rescue them, but until the end they did not press the help button because they were afraid of being eliminated...

Bailiyan and the others didn't know this situation, and they still smiled, "Since Jill has returned to the team, then we will leave."

"Aren't you with us?" Tim was stunned. Yu Guang looked at Mu Qingxin. The vigorous scene last night was printed in his mind. It turned out that Xuemei Mu was so powerful.

"No, let's go our own way."

Thomas saw their intention at a glance, said with a cold face, and left directly after speaking.

Bai Liyan was a little embarrassed to see Thomas leave without looking back, nodded to them and quickly followed and left.

Surrounded by everyone, Jill had just answered everyone's doubts...confused, and when she turned around, she found that Mu Qingxin's team had disappeared, and she became anxious for a while.

Tim patted Jill on the shoulder. "They have already left. I have invited them to come with us, but I was rejected."

"..." Gil's excited face dimmed, and he smiled bitterly, "I will definitely refuse, their team is so strong, although they are young..." Alas, I just don't know if I will have the chance to eat such delicious food in the future.

Everyone in the eighth team: "Fuck, I thought I was reluctant to bear us, but I didn't expect such a shameless person to be thinking about our food, get out!"

The advancing team f eighth carefully observed the surrounding environment while walking. After a danger, it increased the vigilance of the surrounding environment of their team. At the same time, they also paid attention to whether there was a green flag around. They only found a green flag today.

"No, we have to move on. The green flags were all taken by the people in front, and there is not much left..." Bailiyan decided.