Chapter 59: Million Hero Monument

"Stop it." There was a cold drink from the room, Yingsanyingsi immediately stopped after hearing the sound, and stood aside.

Dongfangze walked over and pulled his sister's hand away, "I don't know how serious it is. Haven't you seen the heart being held by you?"

Dongfang Ling looked at his flushed face and his heart, breathing heavily, feeling guilty in his heart, and said embarrassedly, "Xinxin, I'm sorry, I'm just so happy to see you."

"It's okay, I'm fine." Mu Qingxin smiled and waved her hand, looked at Dongfang Ze, and said hello politely, "Hello, Big Brother Dongfang."

"Well, I have a good heart, come in, Lingling is ignorant, and I don't know how to invite you in when you come."

"Yes, yes, come in quickly" Dongfang Ling on the side took Mu Qingxin's hand into the room.

Mu Qingxin smiled and followed Dongfang Ling into the room. Suddenly remembered something, she stopped and looked at Bai Bing who had been standing outside the door without making a sound, "Thank you, Auntie for bringing me here."

When Bai Bing saw Dongfangze brothers and sisters in the morning, he was shocked. The bosses who live here have repeatedly confessed that they should not be negligent. The guests here are prominent and must be served well, so they have been silent just now for fear of causing them. note.

Suddenly I heard the cute little girl thank you, Bai Bing was still a little bit unbelievable, but after so many years of work experience, she had already restored her expression immediately, with a decent smile on her face, "You are welcome, this is my part. Thing."

Mu Qingxin smiled and nodded, and went into the room with Dongfang Ling, and Bill also followed. Yingsanyingsi closed the door after everyone entered the room.

The door was closed again, blocking the voices of the people in the house. Bai Bing raised his head and glanced at the closed door blankly. In his mind, he remembered the thanks he had just given, and he felt unprecedented satisfaction in his heart. Having been in this work for so many years After being said thank you for the first time, Bai Bing suddenly felt energetic and turned to leave with a confident smile on his face.

Sometimes, a humble and ordinary "thank you" can inadvertently bring people great satisfaction.

"Xinxin, I have chosen the route, and today we will take a good look at Capital Star!" Dongfang Ling excitedly showed Mu Qingxin the route he had determined.

Mu Qingxin took a look and realized that he didn't know these places. "I don't know where this is. Anyway, I will be with Lingling today. I'll be wherever you go!"

Dongfang Ling was very moved when he heard Xinxin trusting him so much. He put his arms around Mu Qingxin and patted his chest with one hand. "Don't worry, I can't go wrong with me. I promise to make you happy today!"

"OK......"

Seeing a passionate smile and a silly smile of two people, Dongfangze shook his head helplessly and looked at the eyeshadow. He didn't believe his sister. The other two were sold. They were happy to replace others. Count the money.

Ying San Ying Si received the master's gaze, and then looked at the young lady. Suddenly they felt that today's task was so heavy.

Mu Qingxin brought a gift to Dongfangze. It was a tea tree planted in the space. She didn't know that she thought it was a vegetable, so she planted it together. Unexpectedly, it was a tea tree. She didn't know how to fry it, so she just picked it. Put the tea in a box and give it to Dongfangze. Before, she saw Dongfangze love to drink tea, so she wanted to give it away.

Dongfangze was very happy when he received Mu Qingxin's gift. After the two left, Dongfangze opened the box to see what the gift was. As soon as the box was opened, he smelled a strong tea fragrance, which looked like it had just been picked. Dongfangze was stunned for a while.

He picked up a piece of tea and put it in his mouth. The full fragrance filled his mouth, the tip of the tongue was bitter, and the sweetness remained. "Good tea!" Dongfang Ze looked at the tea in his hand, and it was no worse than the own produced, or even better.

"Let Yingjiu send it home for frying, and no one is allowed to touch it after frying!" Dongfangze ordered the tea to Yingyi.

"Yes, master." Ying Yi took the tea and went out.

Dongfangze recalled the scent in his mouth, his eyes flashed darkly, the tea he just picked? As far as he knows, there is no tea tree in Capital Star, but Ou Xuemei often deals with plants, and it is not impossible to encounter tea trees...

On the other side, Dongfang Ling took Mu Qingxin out of the hotel happily, looked at the sky outside the hotel, and shouted, "I'm finally out!"

"..." Mu Qing covered her face, sister, this was really suffocated.

"..." When the young lady learned that the two of them were together, she was cold-eyed and faced each other. At this time, seeing the young lady laughing and relieved, she felt a little sympathy in her heart.

"Let's go, let's go to the center of the Capital Star, the Monument of One Hundred Million Heroes, look at the Monument of Heroes, and by the way, look at the flame tree rumored to have been alive for thousands of years, and then we will go to Linglang Street. , And then go..."

While Dongfang Ling was tweeting non-stop, several people got on the speeding car, controlled by Bill... to go to the Monument of One Hundred Million Heroes.

"Master, the Billionaire Hero Monument is here." Bill said when he heard the speeding car.

Dongfang Ling pulled Mu Qingxin and got out of the car. Yingsanyingsi followed closely behind him. Bill put the speeding car away and followed his master towards the hero monument.

From a distance, Mu Qingxin saw a transparent pillar leading directly to the sky, with dense names appearing on it.

"It's so quiet..." Dongfang Ling said quietly.

Mu Qingxin looked around. There were many people standing there under the hero monument. Everyone's face... showed a sad and respectful expression. Most of them came with children. You don't need to guess. The child is the child who is about to enter school this year.

"Baby, the name in the middle is the name of your great ancestor..."

The person next to Mu Qingxin was pointing at the hero monument to her son. He followed his fingers and looked at the densely packed names, and I didn't know which one it was.

"Bill, who are the names on this?" Mu Qingxin asked.

Bill stepped forward and said, "Master, there are hundreds of millions of people's names on this hero monument. These people are from the time when humans entered the universe. Every warrior who has experienced war and died. There are too many wars in the universe. People's peaceful life is what these warriors have exchanged for their lives..."

Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin listened, and looked up at the names on the hero monument. There were so many and densely packed, we can see how difficult it is for human beings to survive in the universe.

Next to the hero monument stands a row of light screens, on which are playing videos of soldiers fighting the Zerg bravely. There were many people standing in front of the light screen, and tears and sorrow were hung on everyone's face.

Mu Qing stared at the above picture intently. After a while, she only felt a little bored in her heart at this time. If the war in the video was in the previous life, it would definitely be a blockbuster full of special effects, but this is not the previous life, it has really happened. In fact, Mu Qingxin watched the huge and ugly Zerg sucking and devouring humans, and the resistance of humans was so weak, it seemed that humans were so fragile and small.