Chapter 57: Don't go out tomorrow

For raising children, boys are different from girls. Boys simply let go, which is a stocking mode. Girls need to be protected, but they can't be overprotected. Let go when they should let go, otherwise they will grow into small white flowers, which will be easily damaged by wind and rain. This is not what they want to see.

But one thing is that whether it is a boy or a girl, the family will be a strong backing for them, and they will come back to rest when they are tired; they will seek justice for them if they are wronged.

The three of Mu Qidong looked at his sister's determined little face, and felt really uneasy. The fact that her sister had been bullied had been engraved in their hearts.

I thought that my sister hadn't been out since returning to Capital Star. Others had heard that the little princess of Mu's family had come back, but had not seen it. Many people wanted to come to see if she was really healthy again, but Gao Zu refused.

Outsiders must be thinking that the rumors are false, and Mu Qingxin has not recovered at all.

Before going to bed at night, Mu Qidong called his two younger brothers to his room.

"Tomorrow the third brother will follow behind my sister, and follow from a distance. Don't be discovered by your heart. If you have anything, tell us immediately. Don't let my sister be bullied."

Mu Qixi listened and patted her chest confidently, "Wrap it on me, and I will definitely protect my sister tomorrow."

"Yeah," Mu Qidong looked at his second brother, "You tell (warn) those people tonight that you'd better stay at home for me tomorrow, otherwise, I will visit them myself."

Mu Qinan had a sinister smile on his face, "Don't worry, big brother, I will give them an unannounced notice (warning)!"

"Okay, all go back"

The three were in their own rooms, doing their own affairs.

Mu Qinan sent a message, "Tomorrow, if you don't want my elder brother to visit in person, don't go out!" Mu Qinan only sent it to one person. He knew that if you send it to this person, this person will quickly notify others. .

"Fuck, what do you mean by Master Nan, why won't you go out tomorrow??" Lai Wen was playing a game with his teammates, and he immediately quit after seeing the news and asked.

"Tomorrow my sister is going out to play, my elder brother doesn't want my sister to see you, you know, if my sister sees someone and is in a bad mood, then..."

When Lai Wen learned the reason, he immediately thought of the last time his father went home and said that Mu Qing from Mu's family was a thief and cute, and she was really sane, and she was singing well. I really want to see it tomorrow..., no He didn't want to see Big Brother Mu. Back then, because he didn't stop those people from bullying Xinxin sister in time, the father who was beaten up afterwards didn't recognize him for a week.

"Okay, I won't go out tomorrow!"

"Notify them."

"Telling!" Lai Wen quickly replied. Before he sent a message, his light brain kept ringing. It was sent by his teammates who just played the game together.

"Fuck, Xiaozi, you better give us a perfect reason to tell us why you ran away!!!"

"Sick, you are so unjust, do you know how badly we lost..."

"Sick, are you so impatient?"

...

Lai Wen saw the complaints of his teammates...he gave a wicked smile, hehe, I don't believe you can continue to curse after you know the news.

"Just received a message from Mu Er Shao."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Weakly asked, what did Mu Er Shao say?"

"It's nothing, just let me inform you. If you're fine tomorrow, don't go out, otherwise Young Master Mu will come to visit in person." Lai Wen sent out with a...smirk, petty bourgeoisie, the reason is perfect no?

"Please don't make trouble, we were just joking, come here, let's start another round and continue, continue..."

"Don't scare me, let's continue playing games, come come..."

"Brother Lai, come on, let's continue."

"...Brother Lai, is this true?"

"Fuck, Squid, why don't you keep up with the team? Why do you ask? Don't you know that curiosity killed the cat!"

"I, I'm afraid..." You slightly said weakly, he didn't want to let Young Master Mu visit the door himself.

Lai Wen looked at the quarreling people and laughed. At that time, Yuliu whispered, "Mu Qingxin is indeed mentally retarded." Because of this sentence, Mu Family Sanshao prevented him from going out for a month. It's still mild. Those who bullied Mu Qingxin back then just lay at home for half a year. The medical cabin could not save the injuries, haha.

"Really, let me tell you the news that the little princess of the Mu family is going out tomorrow. Young Master Mu said that she doesn't want some people to smear the little princess's eyes and affect her mood, so it is best not to go out if there is anything or nothing, I guess. Tomorrow, the Third Young Master of Mu's family will definitely be following. I have already notified the news that Sister Xinxin saw nothing bad, but was seen by those three people, huh, ask for much blessing!"

"I'm going to train at home for a day tomorrow, I have no time to go out."

"I... I have made an appointment with my friends tomorrow. Those who want to fight a team battle have no time to go out."

"I don't have time. I want to sleep for a day. Don't wake me up."

"But, my mother asked me to deliver something, what should I do?" Yu slightly felt very heartbroken, and at this time, his face was full of chewing on the handkerchief.

"Take care brother!"

"Brother, maybe you are lucky and won't meet them!"

"Asleep, don't disturb!"

"..."

This evening, all the children of Capital Star got news, please don't go out tomorrow, otherwise the Mu family will come to visit! Everyone fell asleep tremblingly. Ever since they knew that the third master of Mu Family had returned to Capital Star, they had rarely gone out, fuck.

And the group of people who were personally served by the Third Young Master of the Mu family back then clutched their small hearts, clamped their legs, and stayed at home as they were fine, and canceled if there were any problems. Nimou, they didn't want to lie down in bed again in the first half of the year.

Early the next morning, after Mu Qingxin had dinner with everyone, she took Bill with him. Why did he take Bill with him? Because she doesn't know the road and can't drive.

As soon as Mu Qingxin and Bier left with their front feet, Mu Qixi had already disguised and followed away. When Mu Zhaohui saw that the three boys followed, their hearts were relieved.

Mu Zhaohui looked at the crowd, coughing, "Well, keep your eyes on the training. I have made an appointment with those old men today. I want to go out and come back in the evening." After speaking, he walked out quickly. Closed the door.

Borissa and Ou Xuemei looked at each other and said, "We have to go out today. We are about to start school. Let's choose some clothes for her, and we will come back after we buy it!" After speaking, the two of them went out quickly, arm in arm. go away.

Mu Taoxu looked at his wife who had left behind, and only hated that he hadn't said that he was going out too soon. He glanced at his son and two grandsons.

"Well, I still have things to do, so I'll go back to the room first."

"I have something too, the team is going to practice soon."

"Dad, our team also has to act, and I have to be busy."

In an instant, only Mu Taoxu was left in the living room, "Fuck, they are all unscrupulous descendants!"