Chapter 94: Annoyed Haqilin

Haqilin looked at the two people who were stubbornly reluctant to leave, and felt fiercely. It was estimated that these two people would not leave unless they achieved their goals. He said with a black face, "Put it on the table."

"Yes" Jim took out the box, put it on the table and left.

The three of them looked at the box on the table, and no one made a sound. In the end, Haqilin couldn't help it. He smiled, "Hehe, I just saw the picture that Deputy Commander Ling saw, just thinking of how we ate it. I miss that bite of curry rice very much, so..."

"Understand, understand." Ling Xuan nodded, looked at the box on the table with a smile on his face, and then took out the clothes and chopsticks that had come from Mu Qingxin at the time from the space button.

Qin Jiyou said nothing, but silently took out a pair of dishes.

Haqilin: "..."

Seeing this scene, what else did he say? I can only honestly open the box and let them eat together. Alas, I blame myself for making it so obvious that I was discovered by these two foxes.

The moment the box was opened, a strong fragrance came out, and the three people stared at the inside of the box together and swallowed secretly.

Haqilin felt even more annoyed, because... Mao and the two were here, or else they would be his own, Haqilin was unwilling to divide the noodles between them.

"Hey, Dean, you are obviously unfair. We are so few and you have so many, so let us add some more..." Ling Xuan said, looking at the box with so many noodles.

"Killing, you eat me, I haven't said anything yet, and grabbed it with me, huh!" Ha Qilin protected his share of not losing his hand, still wanting it, thinking beautifully!

Qin Jiyou looked at her face, thought of the girl's sweet smile, and took the chopsticks to eat. Although she didn't say anything, the expression on her face was already... revealing his joy, but at this time the other two were both No one noticed the strangeness of him as he gobbled it up.

Finally had a delicious ancient meal, Haqilin was picking his teeth, his face was full of triumph, "Hey, fortunately, I can do it quickly, and recruit that little girl into the academy, otherwise it will be cheaper for those two boys." "Oh, the bones are hard, hey, people are getting old and they are not in use. It seems that there will be more sports in the future. Well, how far is it from the dormitory of the principal Shidao Art Department?" Ha Qilin began Find a route for future exercise.

In the morning, the academy, which had been quiet for two months, became lively again. The sun was shining...and the breeze was blowing, making the whole person very refreshing.

At this time, Mu Qingxin and the three were already on their way to the Great Hall. They just left the dormitory. There was no one on the road. But the closer to the Great Hall, the more students. They were all students going for military training. ... with an expression of expectation.

"Hi, little guy, good morning"

"Miss Mu, good morning, why are you so short today, haha~"

"Hey, the little guy who made Moss' brain powerless is also there, haha, be careful of being swallowed by an alien beast, I guess it won't even be enough to stuff your teeth, haha..."

"Today actually recruited three art students, haha, the school should have a headache again..."

"Shhh, keep your voice down, those two have s-level talents..."

"So what, what's the future in the art department, huh..."

...

Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Lingshui Huanlan walked all the way, and they saw too many faces, and if there were friendly ones, they would be friendly. They would just ignore those who were gloating, and those who sneered, Dongfang Ling stared fiercely. Go back; there are sarcasm, sorry, this can't be tolerated, Dongfang Ling directly released his mental power and rushed to the few sour students.

"Ah, who!" The ridiculous students just now had their clothes torn apart and were extremely embarrassed, staring at the people around them fiercely, trying to find the culprit.

"Let's go quickly, the time is almost here." Mu Qingxin looked at the time and took the proud Lingling and the happy Lanlan to the Great Hall.

"You guys stop me!"

Before the three of them were blocked by a few embarrassed people, Pete looked at the three men viciously, "Is it your ghost!"

"..." Mu Qingxin looked at a few people speechlessly, "Sorry, we are only students in the art department, and we don't have that great ability. Please get out of the way. We are going to be late." Mu Qingxin held it down and moved forward. Dongfang Ling, there are still ten minutes to the stipulated time, they don't have much time to talk to them.

"Don't leave, don't even want to leave unless this matter is resolved today!"

"Oh, I didn't expect someone more horizontal than me." Dongfang Ling laughed angrily.

Mu Qingxin saw that these people couldn't give up, and wasted their time, or just knocked them down? Then they can't participate in military training, and then they can't go to school. Is it too cruel? The old aunt Mu Qingxin's heart began to soften again.

"Little sister?" Bai Liyan ran to the Great Hall with a few brothers in the dormitory. He saw a few opposing people from a long distance. When he saw very conspicuous people in the crowd, he didn't need to look at it. I know it is Mu Qingxin.

Mu Qingxin rolled her eyes, turned her head, raised her eyebrows, "You are brother Bailiyan!" This brother bit the word very hard.

Of course Bailiyan knew Mu Qingxin's meaning and did not agree. No one would admit that he was a younger brother when he saw someone younger than him.

"Are you in trouble?" Bai Liyan looked at a few people...the ones who looked bad.

"Yeah, they are just as insane as they are, and they are blocking us from passing." Dongfang Ling was not in a hurry, anyway, he couldn't keep up with the military training and told his brother that he just couldn't play.

"Who are you mentally ill! Little girl film, you..."

"What are you doing? The time is almost up and you don't want to assemble, don't you want to participate in the military training!" A cold voice came over, and everyone looked over, only to see a few major generals leading the Nether team led by the young marshal Jiyou They came over.

Seeing the young marshal Jiyou, the few people who were very arrogant just now, instantly wilted.

Ou Yuxiu looked at a few people with bad eyes, and walked to Mu Qingxin, "Xinxin, what happened?"

When Peter and the others saw Major General Ou Yuxiu standing next to Mu Qing's heart and asking questions, their eyes flashed with fear.

Ou Yuxiu glanced at the distressed people and said coldly, "Someone bullied you and told cousin, cousin will vent your anger."

"It's okay, cousin, it's just a misunderstanding." Mu Qingxin smiled, "By the way, this is the noodles I made. It can be eaten by just soaking in hot water for five minutes. It is very convenient. There are some inside. Fruit, cousin, time is too late, let's go first." Mu Qingxin handed the box to her cousin, and hurriedly ran to the Great Hall with the two of them. Although the cousin is from Team Nether, he can't always It's a troublesome cousin, what if someone in the team troubles his cousin.

Seeing the three of Mu Qingxin leaving, Bailiyan and Pete looked at each other and left. The rest of the students who watched the excitement also hurriedly left and ran to the gathering place.